Author Topic: Mike Arvilla, one week out from palm Beach Classic  (Read 34513 times)

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
Re: Mike Arvilla, one week out from palm Beach Classic
« Reply #125 on: June 19, 2007, 06:21:47 PM »
Leave the guy alone already.

He's doing what he loves, and isn't he like past 50?

He admitted to not having the best of genes and it's not like he's going around and acting like MattT. Cut him some slack.

Yeah MattT is acting like he's in the run for a Pro card and a Mr O placing.

Well, his is a good amateur physique but has "Mike Christian syndrome" ....a compliment but also a blow.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #126 on: June 19, 2007, 06:51:50 PM »
you are killing me all the ones who talking like his physiqe is horrible,,
he got good physiqe that could have been 20 times better if he had worked with someone and utilized hormones right,,
he doesnt have a pro genetics but i can take a guy like that and make him win as in WIN his class state show placing first or second overall,, qualifying for nationals and placing as in actually making 15 or so on the national stage,,worse than him made 14 and 13 and i wored with them!

he need more work on lower body,,and use the drugs diffrerently and using variation of ai/ae  and more time,,as simple as that

his physiqe is not bad,,its just 2 dimentioned and for the 3 dimention you have to have specific products and habits that must be followed to the t. with those habits another 10-20lb of quality lean mass will come along and he will be just another guy standing on the national stage placing 16th
fallen angel

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #127 on: June 19, 2007, 06:56:30 PM »
he got good physiqe that could have been 20 times better if he had worked with someone and utilized hormones right,,
he doesnt have a pro genetics but i can take a guy like that and make him win as in WIN his class state show placing first or second overall,, qualifying for nationals and placing as in actually making 15 or so on the national stage,,worse than him made 14 and 13 and i wored with them!

he need more work on lower body,,and use the drugs diffrerently and using variation of ai/ae  and more time,,as simple as that

his physiqe is not bad,,its just 2 dimentioned and for the 3 dimention you have to have specific products and habits that must be followed to the t. with those habits another 10-20lb of quality lean mass will come along and he will be just another guy standing on the national stage placing 16th

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and work with him?  Personally, I think you're full of hot air, but if you could turn Arvilla into anything, you'd certainly have my respect.
Ron: "I am lazy."

AVBG

« Reply #128 on: June 19, 2007, 07:20:22 PM »

What type of lower body work would you recommend? Would it be that much different to what he is/has done? For what its worth I got a lot of respect for Mike.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #129 on: June 19, 2007, 07:28:59 PM »
ha ha
Deep Tissue Massage

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Deep Tissue Massage

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #132 on: June 19, 2007, 07:34:49 PM »
Thanks everyone for the good/bad comments

i do read what you guys say and if it makes sense to me i try out some of your ideas/suggestions

im commited to doing this show this weekend..............and then (money permitting) ill do a show a few weeks later
(Southern States)

btw: this is Scott Markey

again thank you guys for all your feedback!

Mike

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #133 on: June 19, 2007, 07:37:45 PM »
if that queef's 195 in that photo i'll cut Bast's dick off.
Deep Tissue Massage

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: June 19, 2007, 08:17:01 PM »

i do read what you guys say and if it makes sense to me i try out some of your ideas/suggestions

im commited to doing this show this weekend..............and then (money permitting) ill do a show a few weeks later
(Southern States)

Mike

Alright then, good luck. Best way you can prepare for it is to use it as a ramp phase, and take it with the tempo, don't overdo the diuretics.

affy

« Reply #135 on: June 19, 2007, 09:07:52 PM »

lmao

good post otherwise

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: June 19, 2007, 09:27:26 PM »
I made the comment when he posted the last pics, that he didnt improve on any of his weak areas, or improve his overall physique, and when it came time one week and the day before the show, he would look worse than he did last year..............and by my revelation, it seems to be dead on........mike get a real trainer, learn how to push your body beyond failure to the extent of killing your body, mike evidently you havent mastered the concept of building the body, you need to go back to the drawing board and do stuff that makes your body grow and respond...........good luck at the show and gettin g it together for next years events.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: June 19, 2007, 10:04:07 PM »
I made the comment when he posted the last pics, that he didnt improve on any of his weak areas, or improve his overall physique, and when it came time one week and the day before the show, he would look worse than he did last year..............and by my revelation, it seems to be dead on........mike get a real trainer, learn how to push your body beyond failure to the extent of killing your body, mike evidently you havent mastered the concept of building the body, you need to go back to the drawing board and do stuff that makes your body grow and respond...........good luck at the show and gettin g it together for next years events.

Good post bro. All too often this happens with the novice bodybuilder, they do a contest go full speed give 120% and by next year come the second contest they stray from the basic, they mix it up, and don't give enough effort, and put themselves on auto pilot, and drive at 60%, telling themselves it's all they need. You only get better by taking steps forward and that means increasing the pain. <insert shirt idea here> <no pain no gain>

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: June 19, 2007, 10:20:16 PM »
if mike is on juice................... maybe he hasnt found what substances work for him, the juice he is on now evidently he is not responding well to..........mike post your drug regimen, so we can help you switch to substances and a program that will allow you to improve.  Whoever is doing your regimen right now, is horrible.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: June 19, 2007, 10:25:19 PM »
the resolve of our great arvilla is being tested, but make no mistake, he will show the world that . . .

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #140 on: June 20, 2007, 02:22:00 AM »
Mike, good luck with the show. You should have learnt to ignore the haters by now mate ;)
Team Efferding

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #141 on: June 20, 2007, 02:39:20 AM »
I

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: June 20, 2007, 02:53:14 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHA YES!!!! Perfect ;D

HAHAHA - wheres the other pic, from the olympia party !!  ;D

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #143 on: June 20, 2007, 05:21:10 AM »
Mike,
last year you had to drop alot of weight to get into contest shape and as such couldn't really focus on muscle growth. This year without the excess fat to drop I thought that you might have made some drastic improvements what happened?

I saw some offseason pics of you and it appeared like you were just taking it easy and not pushing it to the limit.

why would you think that 5 weeks would be enough for you? With one week left I am not sure that there is enough time to come in contest shape.

good luck and stay positive
Here comes the money shot

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #144 on: June 20, 2007, 06:17:09 AM »
Nice tits, grandpa.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #145 on: June 20, 2007, 06:31:53 AM »

(Southern States)

Mike

Mike ( like The Beef ) carries a disproportionate amount of fat around the base of his chest ( it's not gyno as people say.) The Beef needs to be in great shape not to have issues in the area around the base of his chest.

Mike have you ever thought about a little lipo on the sides and base if the pecs? It would make life a whole lot better.

The Beef

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: June 20, 2007, 06:56:40 AM »
Mike ( like The Beef ) carries a disproportionate amount of fat around the base of his chest ( it's not gyno as people say.) The Beef needs to be in great shape not to have issues in the area around the base of his chest.

Mike have you ever thought about a little lipo on the sides and base if the pecs? It would make life a whole lot better.

The Beef

I have exactly the same problem - that is where i hold it aswell. If i was gonna compete i would certainly get it done. I think titus got it done at 1 stage, although his was prob gyno and he was prob just lieing !!

Scott Markey

• Getbig II
« Reply #147 on: June 20, 2007, 09:51:52 AM »
njflex : Yes that is me. Thanks for the compliment. Squadfather , I'm sorry if I come off as arrogant or conceited. Anyone that knows me would tell you otherwise. I thought twice about posting here as it seems everyone gets ripped apart for some reason or another. I just saw a negative comment about laura, who in my opinion is beautiful. Mike a well seems to bust his ass and is looking better all the time. With that kind of drive he is going to continue to make huge improvements. He looks great. Everyone talking trash, go get up on a stage or a major photoshoot in front of a bunch of people. Let me tell you It takes some guts. Mike and Laura. I hope you continue to post your pics. Remember the majority of haters in this world are either jealous or have never even lifted a weight. You both look great.
Good luck to you.
Scott Markey.

*** Power Rod : I was 195 in the pic Mike posted and 218lbs in this one . Sorry if it bothers you.
Post a pic of yourself ???? Not going to happen ha. Just what I meant in part of my post. Also the post is about Mike and Laura. Not Me !!!

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #148 on: June 20, 2007, 10:01:11 AM »

Hi Scott!    Let me personally welcome you to Getbig  :)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: June 20, 2007, 10:05:36 AM »
i spent far 2 much time here as it is.................have a good night!

Looking good in that shot Mike.