Author Topic: Father found guilty in honor killing  (Read 7249 times)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: Father found guilty in honor killing
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2007, 09:59:35 PM »
The dude spoke or me, ...and for the first time, ...he's right.  :D

...now, we just have to keep his hands off any dangerous weapons.

I know right?  But I'm afraid it's too late.. I personally own over 30 weapons.  Lemme put is this wa.. the NRA sends me holiday cards and birthday presents.  And I'm sorry to be a let down but I haven't used them to murder anyone lately... I'm not a black man or a criminal.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2007, 10:27:17 PM »
after 2 months of that shit I told my mom and dad if they ever took me there again, when they are sleeping im going to take my baseball bat and beat the shit out of them  They believed me and never took me there again. After that Islam was more of a suggestion from them.. now they dont say anything at all.

lmao, sounds like a Family Guy episode

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2007, 10:52:00 PM »
I know right?  But I'm afraid it's too late.. I personally own over 30 weapons.  Lemme put is this wa.. the NRA sends me holiday cards and birthday presents.  And I'm sorry to be a let down but I haven't used them to murder anyone lately... I'm not a black man or a criminal.

That was shaping up as such a witty comeback too, ...but alas, you couldn't help yourself, and you ruined it by the cheap comment at the end.

True to form as always.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2007, 10:54:28 PM »
when I was younger my parents use to take me to Sunday school at 8am to study Islam, ) this is after going to school m-f and working for my dad on Saturday).. after 2 months of that shit I told my mom and dad if they ever took me there again, when they are sleeping im going to take my baseball bat and beat the shit out of them  They believed me and never took me there again. After that Islam was more of a suggestion from them.. now they dont say anything at all.

Reminds me of my friends who used to have to go to Hebrew school in addition to regular school. They hated it!  ;D
w

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2007, 11:32:17 PM »
That was shaping up as such a witty comeback too, ...but alas, you couldn't help yourself, and you ruined it by the cheap comment at the end.

True to form as always.

Yeah.. I know you guys HATE the truth.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2007, 03:04:22 AM »
Jag, still waiting on which facts I denied? Love you to help clarify those points with me, for after all, knowledge is power!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2007, 03:21:52 AM »
You really think Sharia law is going to get a foothold here?  ::)
Man, you really lack intelligence and knowledge on these topics. I highly suggest you get a formal education, it will work out well for you in the long run.

There was a strong proposal for sharia law to be imposed at some levels in Quebec communities with high muslim populations. Read my links in this post, you will find that as the muslim population grows (fastest growing population in Canada I believe) more and more will gain seats on the councils etc, plus they will have a stronger voting power.

http://www.canadianchristianity.com/cgi-bin/na.cgi?nationalupdates/050602quebec
http://www.wwrn.org/article.php?idd=17008&sec=36&con=5
http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/archives/006375.php
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2005/05/26/shariah-quebec050526.html
http://www.sikhtimes.com/news_052705b.html

How good are you at denying FACTS?

Jaguar, still waiting for your comment on these links.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2007, 07:21:00 AM »
When I was around 9 I went to visit my relatives in LA...( a much more strict part of my family).. and they had about 20 kids over playing and what not.... I guess a few kids were goofing off so the adults lined every single kid up by having them sit indian style in the living room, then slapped them straight across the face and cursed at them. Took about an hr. Luckily I was a guest so I didnt get hit lol

The religion is terrible, but the culture itself is horrifying. Luckily I was a rebel.. when I was younger my parents use to take me to Sunday school at 8am to study Islam, ) this is after going to school m-f and working for my dad on Saturday).. after 2 months of that shit I told my mom and dad if they ever took me there again, when they are sleeping im going to take my baseball bat and beat the shit out of them  They believed me and never took me there again. After that Islam was more of a suggestion from them.. now they dont say anything at all.

Good work bro..

My parents tried the same shit with me, but I'd have none of it.

Fuck Islam and religion in general.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2007, 08:41:45 AM »
its funny as shit now. but I cant imagine what horrible effects that damn place would have had on me if I didnt threaten them. I had to do that several times until i was like 18 years old to get them off  my back with certain stuff. My dad was raised in Afghanistan and hitting your kids and shit is fine, although he barely did it it would happen... after I started liftin weights I felt strong enough to take him when I was a teenager and I did. Mad respect after that lol

I bet.

I was watching my friends video of Afghanistan, and it showed them handing out coloring books, the Afgjans were helping, then if one of the kids got a little to excited or pushy bam they got slapped, you see the US soldiers faces like shock and awe as they continue passing them out, and the grown ups are like oh no happens all the time.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2007, 12:15:36 PM »
I bet.

I was watching my friends video of Afghanistan, and it showed them handing out coloring books, the Afgjans were helping, then if one of the kids got a little to excited or pushy bam they got slapped, you see the US soldiers faces like shock and awe as they continue passing them out, and the grown ups are like oh no happens all the time.

They slap the shit outa them because the kids go nuts...they ask for pens or anything u have hanging off ur body armor. I got my guys camel whips.
L

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2007, 12:54:27 PM »
Its not normal to smile and be happy in that culture. Everything is suppose to be moarning, doing for others, obeying your elders...nothing is EVER good enough. I would get straight A's in school and they would be like how come those arent A+s? ( there was no such thing as A+s) How come all of them dont have good comments on the side of the grades?( some teachers were lazy and didnt think it necessary some did)

Oh, thanks not much is spoken about the Middle East, in regards to child development. We are always being taught about the authoritarian teachings of the Asian cultures, and their comradeship approaches.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2007, 02:04:33 PM »
wow.....ok so how come they don't assimilate...I'm Italian, my family came from Sisily. Italians act much the same way but we've all assimilated. The Muslims come over here and...nothing. no attempt to adopt anything American..except the educational benefits. 
L

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2007, 02:18:04 PM »
Its horrifying in many many more respects than it is beneficial. Asian and Middle Eastern teachings are similar actually- especially where my family is from.... some people dont even consider Afghanistan middle east they consider it asian.

A lot of middle easterns are taught to have a pseudo grandiose feeling about themselves and culture.. its in the attitude of the parents. It doesnt matter what you have accomplished, you are better than everyone else secretly because you are middle eastern and a muslim. If we were to have guests that were not middle eastern, actually some times they were m e but not family, everyone would be super nice to their face but as soon as they left my mom would bleech the cups they drank out of and talk shit about them. Its like fuck if you dont want them over here and dont like them so much why do we have to suffer once a week to see these fuckers? Just blow them off! but no you have to show "respect."

As a kid you are taught to obey. Obedience is #1 over anything and everything no matter how crazy the elder is. You dont disrespect an elder. You are expected to work and help anyone and everything no matter what you are doing or what you have planned. Even when guests would come over they acted like they were your father or mother/teacher... here was the big question and I get it to this day.. how come you dont greet me in farsi? you should speak farsi more often its your language. I just stay quiet and let them ramble or if im nto in good mood i let them have it and tell them why should i speak farsi? does this look like afghanistan to you? if you want to speak farsi everywhere you should go back to afghanistan sounds like youd be happier- no one says anything to me now though because they think im crazy and i will embarrass them or beat their ass in front everyone.

If you like to participate in anything but school work, you are looked down upon.. seriously like hardcore. If you are not a Doctor or a Lawyer or if your not studying for that, you are pretty much nothing.. just a fuck up. A lot of times parents compare you to other kids on a daily basis.. how come you arent like this kid? Hes such a good boy.. hes studying to become a surgeon! and he gives half of his paycheck to his mom and dad! Look at the type of kid I have what I do to deserve this? ..... from the time you can understand language they will put the burden of their fuck ups in life on your shoulders. Everything is your fault and youre suppose to work to support them even though when you were a kid they could barely put bread on the table and pay for your schooling! no medical care nothing no support. Youre suppose to work work work and go to school and somehow support them at the same time and then get married once you finish school and have children! All for the sake of them following the ideal islamic culture and being able to show it off in front of their relatives at tea time.

If you confront them about their attitude its either you are hanging around too many americans and youre a non believer or they mock you and get super upset.. here comes the name calling and the threats.

Most kids go through college and live with their parents until they are like 30 years old or older, and then they are so brainwashed that they adopt the culture for themself and they dont know any better so they get married and have kids and do the same shit but a little more watered down. I know this one lady, her dad was a professor at purdue, he was a radiologist earlier on... then she became a radiologist, and then her brother became a radiologist.... serious? All three of you wanted to be radiologists? Its an accomplishment but I know thats not what they wanted to do lol

After these people get their degrees, they become materialistic as alllll hell. Everything is about what you can buy. Mercedez, BMW, Louis Gucci Versace million dollar house.. its all about money after that and keeping up with the joneses.( this part is more modern day second generation middle eastern/persians/afghans)

One of my relatives was on wall street and made MILLIONS, like retarded amount.. then he left new york and lives here in san diego, bought one million dollar house for his parents, and one millino dollar house for himself got his dad and himself 5 series bmws at the same time. he owns a mortgage company and works 14 hrs a day to support his mom and dad and himself. fuck kind of life is that? his little brother just got an arranged marriage and his mommy and daddy still call all the shots. I went to their party because I havent seen them in a loong time, men in one room, ladies in the other. I felt so fucking awkward i just left.

anyways im rambling, i hate the fucking culture..worthless...i hope it gets destroyed like the native americans.

GULP....Rings true, and I'll be staying with a muslim family friend while I go to a interview., haha oh crap.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2007, 12:08:10 PM »
wow.....ok so how come they don't assimilate...I'm Italian, my family came from Sisily. Italians act much the same way but we've all assimilated. The Muslims come over here and...nothing. no attempt to adopt anything American..except the educational benefits. 

How assimilated were the 1st. generation of Italian emigrées, ...probably not very.  :-\
As with any other group, ...it usually takes a generation or two.
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2007, 12:24:33 PM »
Pretty friggen goddam..my great uncle helped tile the old Boston Garden..right off the boat. He got an award when they took it down. Anyway..they were all made to speak English at home..go to school....obey the law etc. Irish as well. Koreans own businesses.....the list is long.
L

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2007, 01:25:29 PM »
Pretty friggen goddam..my great uncle helped tile the old Boston Garden..right off the boat. He got an award when they took it down. Anyway..they were all made to speak English at home..go to school....obey the law etc. Irish as well. Koreans own businesses.....the list is long.

Oh ok, ...so being a labourer makes one assimilated then?

Well then you should have no fear of those Mexicans streaming across your southern borders.

I hear they're really assimilated picking worms, fruits, doing construction etc.,
w

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2007, 01:33:38 PM »

Well then you should have no fear of those Mexicans streaming across your southern borders.

I hear they're really assimilated picking worms, fruits, doing construction etc.,

times have changed!

plus I don't see mexicans recieving awards for doing my lawn, also how are they assimilating into culture when they don't even speak english.

Mexicans needs to get with the program by the year 2050 it is estimated that 1/3 of the world will speak english language...while we will have the mexicans still behind senor

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2007, 02:30:07 PM »

Well I would think the difference is when a civilized culture assimilates into another.. versus the barbaric and backwards arab world trying to assimilate into anything else.