Author Topic: so i take a break from the V for a while, and from the looks of things...  (Read 20962 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
They bother me? That's news to me. You're really grasping here.

You can flaunt those pics around all you want but a lot changes in 3 years. Meanwhile, you're a pussy ass bitch who chickens out of his challenges right here in the now. Live with that. Coward.

how much can change in 3 years, your gums are going to shrink, or like your teeth are going to get any smaller

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Jesus, the post isn't even up for a minute and you reply. You're a stalker.

its still cute............ ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
hahaha, I love how Pumphard continues to talk to himself. $50 says he'll continue posting after everyone stops and gets bored of knocking the shit out of him all over the V.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
magoo looks like shit case closed

davidpaul

• Getbig V

he looks good, hes dieted down welll, and just needs to tighten up.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

You have diabetes and no size whatsoever, so who are you to talk? ::)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
hahaha, I love how Pumphard continues to talk to himself. $50 says he'll continue posting after everyone stops and gets bored of knocking the shit out of him all over the V.

hahahaha so pumphard is a black canadian? hahahahah  and he brings up my name all over this thread.  pathetic

The whole V board is in pumphard's head

This guy isn't worth the ball gag in a faggot gimps mouth

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
how much can change in 3 years, your gums are going to shrink, or like your teeth are going to get any smaller

Damn, now Nicholas Hersh is stalking every post I make on the G&O as we speak.  This kid is out of control.  I think he needs a summer job to keep him busy.  It would help with his internet addiction :-X

Fury

• Getbig V
Damn, now Nicholas Hersh is stalking every post I make on the G&O as we speak.  This kid is out of control.  I think he needs a summer job to keep him busy.  It would help with his internet addiction :-X

hahahaha, you spend your weekends on this site talking about me. You are my guy, my stalker, my obsessor. Should I start blogging my days for you? I'm sure you'd be interested in how often I take a shit and what color it was.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
This guy isn't worth the ball gag in a faggot gimps mouth

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
hahahaha, you spend your weekends on this site talking about me. You are my guy, my stalker, my obsessor. Should I start blogging my days for you? I'm sure you'd be interested in how often I take a shit and what color it was.

MELTDOWN!!  You're too easy. 8)

Fury

• Getbig V
MELTDOWN!!  You're too easy. 8)

Is it a meltdown when it's the honest truth? Don't think so. You want to fuck me, but you can't. Deal with it.  ;D

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Is it a meltdown when it's the honest truth? Don't think so. You want to fuck me, but you can't. Deal with it.  ;D

Brutal attempt at pretending you're not melting by putting  ;D the emoticon.  I love toying with you and making you angry.

Fury

• Getbig V
Brutal attempt at pretending you're not melting by putting  ;D the emoticon.  I love toying with you and making you angry.

You're avoiding my question. Are you going to spend your fourth straight weekend talking about me while I'm out enjoying myself? I'll tell you what, I'll write a journal about this weekend and you can think about the life you don't have.  :D

The real question is can you stay off this site long enough to step outside? We all know you can't.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
The real question is can you stay off this site long enough to step outside? We all know you can't.

Brutally ironic coming from a kid who spends his "college experience" posting on the internet instead of out banging chicks and getting drunk.  Thanks Nick, you're making my job soooo easy. ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
Brutally ironic coming from a kid who spends his "college experience" posting on the internet instead of out banging chicks and getting drunk.  Thanks Nick, you're making my job soooo easy. ;)

Kid, you have spent the last 4 weeks on this site talking about others who aren't even online. In the end, you're a dork with no life and anger towards those that do. It's sad. Do you want a pat on the back or something? Look, we're not going to spend the weekend on this site with you. Sorry. Go pay for a hooker and lose your virginity.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Kid, you have spent the last 4 weeks on this site talking about others who aren't even online. In the end, you're a dork with no life and anger towards those that do. It's sad. Do you want a pat on the back or something? Look, we're not going to spend the weekend on this site with you. Sorry. Go pay for a hooker and lose your virginity.

I've highlighted the especially ironic parts of your post. ;)  Nice self ownage again, Nicky.

Fury

• Getbig V
Let's see. Judging by my count. This is day #28 out of the last 30 that Joey Tits has spent talking about me nonstop. Including weekend nights. I'm not in his head or anything.

Tell you what. I'll buy you a bucket of KFC. Not going to make a hooker have to suffer you trying to get on top of her for 15 seconds. Maybe after some cardio, wideload.  ;D

I'm so far in your head that you've spent the last 5 hours talking about me nonstop. Chalk up another victim.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Nick,

What kinds of food were served at your bar mitzvah?

Fury

• Getbig V
Nick,

What kinds of food were served at your bar mitzvah?

MELTDOWN.

You're so desperate to insult me it's sad. I'm really, really far in your head.

hahaha, gets wrecked so he starts calling me a jew. Typical.

I wish I knew. Wasn't born Jewish and neither has anyone in my family been for 2-3 generations now. Sorry to break it to you.

So, you stalking thick-lips, will you be spending this weekend online talking about me? Please stop avoiding the question.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I guess chaos went to get a little sperm break
haha, I'm back now, you little cumguzzler. Yes you are right, I need to break my sperm off in a cup and throw it at your old lady :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
haha, I'm back now, you little cumguzzler. Yes you are right, I need to break my sperm off in a cup and throw it at your old lady :-X

You want the monkey? He won't get off my nuts.

chaos

• Getbig V
maybe you should get a summer job too...........

to help with your addiction to ball gravy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
maybe you should get a summer job too...........

to help with your addiction to ball gravy.

How would he manage to spend his weekends on Getbig then? The funny thing is that my part-time summer moving job is pulling down about $15-20 more an hour than his full time McDonald's fry cook spot.

chaos

• Getbig V
You want the monkey? He won't get off my nuts.
haha which one, Joey Tits, pumpedhardfrombehind, antcraw, xpac2, etc,etc

You have your own fan club! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!