Author Topic: Best way to train arms while cutting for a contest  (Read 3497 times)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: Best way to train arms while cutting for a contest
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2007, 07:15:38 PM »
Are you bodybuilding or powerlifting??

I am trolling this thread.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2007, 07:21:05 PM »
I am trolling this thread.

Good work :)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2007, 08:18:40 PM »
Train them as you would normaly do- hard and heavy as possible while making sure you avoid injury. The dieting and cardio will take care of the cuts, the primary object during a precontest phase is to hold onto muscle hence it is very important to train as heavy as you can. It is a very common error to change routines during the last 12 weeks prior to a show in the misguided belief that you need to do more reps/sets. Let the weights look after the muscle and the Diet/Cardio look after the cuts.

Well put and true

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2007, 08:39:37 PM »
bump...I couldnt have said it better
ah yeah Im a voodo child

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2007, 03:43:12 AM »
Never lift until muscle failure.  Stay at least 5 reps away from failure.
Even better: Don't start the set.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2007, 03:45:24 AM »
u wanna go for the feel in every muscle group when your not far out, forgett about weight and just make sure your gettn a full contraction and smooth reps.... you can always put somthing in your arms the night before or on the day if you think there lacking, im not takin synthol,,, we use noltol in uk, similar to escilene...

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2007, 03:52:35 AM »
Try some Stanazol,(winstrol)and some dianabol for enormous pumps, small amounts 50mg tablet form 25mgto 50mg for the dianabol pretty mild cycle for cutting and hold on to some of your gains.
Moral of the story, hit it till failure...  
the Stanzol will not do much but retain some of your gains the dianabol will help you engorge your muscles with good pump the dosages are per day nder 98 is right hit them to failure. This is what i do at an end of a cycle with post therapy when i stop taking the other roids, therapy includes HCG,Arimidex or Nova.The cycle i found for me helped me retain about 15 pounds from 45 pounds of pure muscle during the end of a 6 month cycle.
u wanna go for the feel in every muscle group when your not far out, forgett about weight and just make sure your gettn a full contraction and smooth reps.... you can always put somthing in your arms the night before or on the day if you think there lacking, im not takin synthol,,, we use noltol in uk, similar to escilene...
Noltol can you explain what this is thanks,this cycle i gave would not even hurt my grandmother.I do anadrol but this can be a pain in the ass without post cycle therapy you risk gyno and the gains are mostly water and zits.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2007, 05:10:41 AM »
Can someone in this thread offer anything but insults to a guy who wants to get his arms up to 15inches contest ready.

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2007, 05:44:13 AM »
Can someone in this thread offer anything but insults to a guy who wants to get his arms up to 15inches contest ready.
Would you step on stage with 15 inch arms i doubt it.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2007, 05:47:25 AM »
If you don't know how to train arms then you probably shouldn't be doing a contest. Thats just my opinion. Good luck though.
True.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2007, 08:34:18 AM »
train fo rpump....little to no rest   and you should be done with bi's in 15 min and tri;'s in about the same....thos keeps them from shrinking while dieting