Author Topic: Check out Chuck Liddell's GUT!!  (Read 17276 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Check out Chuck Liddell's GUT!!
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2007, 03:40:54 PM »
Sit down newb. Your ignorance shows again. That's a weigh in pic when the athletes are depleted. Kind of like you before the jockey riding you takes you to the lake to drink.

ahahahaha, you won't stop following me through the boards. I'm so far in your head it's pathetic. And yes, Rampage still looked small EVEN during the fight. Not that I'd expect a TUF fanboy like you to know what he looked like when he fought in Pride.  ;)

This constant nuthugging of me has got to stop. I can't believe you're actually spending this much time looking through my posts for the day and following me around. I knew before I even opened this thread that you had replied to my post. I run your life.

He was carrying a lot more muscle three years ago than in this pic. Now sit down and shut the hell up, fanboy. Didn't have love handles and no chest like that either.  ::)

Been a pleasure owning you for the 56,000th time, though. I wholly expect you to reply to every other post I make for the next month now to get back at me.

AVBG

« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2007, 03:47:20 PM »

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2007, 05:00:35 PM »
Rampage and chuck dont look that big because its weigh ins. they are 20lbs lighter than they are when they get in the cage. Carb depleted, dry, and starving.

HAHA...20lbs lighter???  The weigh in is the night before the fight.  Do you think they just go blow it out the night before?  HAHA

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2007, 05:03:19 PM »
do they ever bench?
I am a mini beast

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2007, 06:41:31 PM »
GH helps fighter's recover.  The byproduct of use (and Chuck is rumored to be a user) is the distended gut.  But I don't have to tell anyone here about that....  Notice the abs on the distended gut.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2007, 07:19:45 PM »
HAHA...20lbs lighter???  The weigh in is the night before the fight.  Do you think they just go blow it out the night before?  HAHA

Trust me, you dont know what your talking about, yes they lose 15-20 lbs for weigh ins. They know what they are doing and how to regain that weight. Drop all carbs and sodium for a week and hit the sauna in a sauna suite and itll come off. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2007, 07:23:34 PM »
GH helps fighter's recover.  The byproduct of use (and Chuck is rumored to be a user) is the distended gut.  But I don't have to tell anyone here about that....  Notice the abs on the distended gut.
Moderate use wont make the gut look like that, no fighter is going to do monster gh dosages for reasons gh using bodybuilders know. That's just structural, weak abs, shape of the spine, too much beer or whatever.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2007, 08:06:07 PM »
ahahahaha, you won't stop following me through the boards. I'm so far in your head it's pathetic. And yes, Rampage still looked small EVEN during the fight. Not that I'd expect a TUF fanboy like you to know what he looked like when he fought in Pride.  ;)

This constant nuthugging of me has got to stop. I can't believe you're actually spending this much time looking through my posts for the day and following me around. I knew before I even opened this thread that you had replied to my post. I run your life.

He was carrying a lot more muscle three years ago than in this pic. Now sit down and shut the hell up, fanboy. Didn't have love handles and no chest like that either.  ::)

Been a pleasure owning you for the 56,000th time, though. I wholly expect you to reply to every other post I make for the next month now to get back at me.

So how many times did your mom drop you on your head as a child? Not only are you hideously ugly but you are a dumb fuck as well.

Hope this helps.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2007, 08:10:26 PM »
Alot of these fighters are taking more HGH than you think.  The reason is because they can't test for it. ;)

affy

« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2007, 08:44:59 PM »
looks like chucks been drinking a bit too much beer

thats the only way you can explain have a gut with abs ??? ??? ???...that or hgh

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2007, 09:01:25 PM »
So how many times did your mom drop you on your head as a child? Not only are you hideously ugly but you are a dumb fuck as well.

Hope this helps.

Hello guy, please stop stalking my profile and replying to every post I make. You were owned again. Deal with it.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2007, 09:25:24 PM »
Chuck Liddell = white trash

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2007, 12:59:04 AM »
Go to a bar in San Luis Obispo any night of the week and you guys will see why he has that gut. ;)

maff24

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2007, 05:50:11 AM »

sum1's ironed ther chests flat  :'(

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2007, 06:09:38 AM »
Hello guy, please stop stalking my profile and replying to every post I make. You were owned again. Deal with it.

I have an idea...How about you get some new comebacks......Horseface  ;D

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2007, 08:02:27 AM »
belive me that is hgh, its common for fighters to use, helps them out with recovery, a lil strength without getting to big for another weight class. chucky trains with the san louis obispo wrestling team alot and belive me its from hgh

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2007, 12:20:25 AM »
Page rolls into the cage at 217-220.  I cut 16 lbs in my last jits tourney.  Was on the mats at 186. 

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2007, 06:39:45 AM »
its called breathing a deep breathe

news just in:

PEOPLE BREATHE!!!!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2007, 07:35:48 AM »
Page rolls into the cage at 217-220.  I cut 16 lbs in my last jits tourney.  Was on the mats at 186. 
you're a monster. ;D

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2007, 01:48:59 AM »
you're a monster. ;D

I'm 39, don't need to take gear anymore, and would still choke you out if given the chance. 

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2007, 05:55:30 AM »
Trust me, you dont know what your talking about, yes they lose 15-20 lbs for weigh ins. They know what they are doing and how to regain that weight. Drop all carbs and sodium for a week and hit the sauna in a sauna suite and itll come off. 

I am not saying fighters don't lose 20lbs for weigh in, all I am saying is that they don't gain 20lbs overnight for the fight the next day.  You misunderstood the argument.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2007, 09:29:50 AM »
Most of them do. Frank Trigg mentioned in an interview he eats 4000 cals of carbs before his fights between weight ins and fight night. Josh Rafferty, from ultimate fighter season 1, said he whenever he was in the cage, after making weight for 170, he was 192 lbs.  He has grown out of that weight class more recently though. 

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2007, 10:18:28 AM »
I did judo competitively till the age of 37.
In season we never let our body fat drop to low( Mid teens)
You need a certain amount of body fat to cushion your internal organs and protect you from injury especially if there is allot of throws where both fighters can be airborn and land on one another.
A fighter with a bit of flab is no disgrace.

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2007, 10:24:07 AM »
Most of them do. Frank Trigg mentioned in an interview he eats 4000 cals of carbs before his fights between weight ins and fight night. Josh Rafferty, from ultimate fighter season 1, said he whenever he was in the cage, after making weight for 170, he was 192 lbs.  He has grown out of that weight class more recently though. 

You would be one miserable fucker to gain 20lbs overnight and expect to compete at a UFC level!  That is why I am calling B-Shit!

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2007, 01:00:47 PM »
Well think what you want but these guys are elite athletes. Part of their conditioning and training is knowing how to make weight. Matt Hughes and Joe Riggs are some of the biggest cutters in the sport.  The weight is mostly in water loss and the actual food weight that is in your stomach.  I dont see what is so unbeleivable about it.