Author Topic: Great youtube video of pumpmehard, xpac and the other guido, wannabe badasses  (Read 11558 times)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I think I spent one Saturday on Getbig and it was during a snowstorm. Better luck next time, negro. hahahaha, the bullshit this little punk spews. Priceless. You're obsessed and you're a fucking dork. You spent every weekend for the last month talking about me and Danielson and a few others on this site while we were out enjoying ourselves. You are a joke. And you know that too, that's why we bother the hell out of you.

Wow, I feel honored.  A profanity laced meltdown this time!  I love it. ;D ;D ;D ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I think I spent one Saturday on Getbig and it was during a snowstorm. Better luck next time, negro. hahahaha, the bullshit this little punk spews. Priceless. You're obsessed and you're a fucking dork. You spent every weekend for the last month talking about me and Danielson and a few others on this site while we were out enjoying ourselves. You are a joke. And you know that too, that's why we bother the hell out of you.
Look who's calling people a dork... :D

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
Look who's calling people a dork... :D

haha Nick thinks he's better than us because he has 24 chromsomes and the rest of us only have 23.

epic downs syndrome, i think i see a little drool there too.
I'm Nick's role model!

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Everyone in this thread, minus myself, is a homosexual.  All you billy-bad-asses need to take your semen covered keyboards, turn em sideways, and shove em up your 168 pound soaking wet asses.  And for fucks sake stop saying anything that pops into your skinny brains trying to be "tough" on the boards.  I'm sure crying yourselves to sleep is getting old.

Don't be the pussy.. eat it.  Goodnight.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
BRIXTONBULLDYKE!!!!!!!!!!  long time no see...

come back for your bi-monthly ownage?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Everyone in this thread, minus myself, is a homosexual.  All you billy-bad-asses need to take your semen covered keyboards, turn em sideways, and shove em up your 168 pound soaking wet asses.  And for fucks sake stop saying anything that pops into your skinny brains trying to be "tough" on the boards.  I'm sure crying yourselves to sleep is getting old.

Don't be the pussy.. eat it.  Goodnight.
massive hypocrisy in your post, dipshit tough guy ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
BRIXTONBULLDYKE!!!!!!!!!!  long time no see...

come back for your bi-monthly ownage?

Oh I'm back for the feast.. nice to see you're no worse off HAVENOBALLS!

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
massive hypocrisy in your post, dipshit tough guy ::)

What?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
haha Nick thinks he's better than us because he has 24 chromsomes and the rest of us only have 23.

epic downs syndrome, i think i see a little drool there too.
I can't believe this guy is calling other people dorks....... ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
I can't believe this guy is calling other people dorks....... ;D

hahaha, how many times you going to post that pic? I thought Magoo slapped the taste out of your mouth yesterday about that.  :D

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

Hey pumphard look at this, Nick is going to spend yet another Saturday afternoon posting on getbig.  Monster life that kid has.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahaha, how many times you going to post that pic? I thought Magoo slapped the taste out of your mouth yesterday about that.  :D
how can I not, look how hilarious it is. ;D

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
how can I not, look how hilarious it is. ;D

looks like the kid has a lazy eye
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
looks like the kid has a lazy eye

Fortunately, the only one with a lazyeye is this fat piece of negroid shit.

Damn sorry, I forgot that was you antcraw!!!!!! Guess people straight outta Compton can't afford proper medical procedures to fix that shit, eh?

It's cute that the first thing you do when you log on is start talking about me. Again, you're proving how far into your head I am.

Look at me with both eyes, clown!!!!!  :-[

I can understand why you're so angry, though. Fat, poor, black, lazy eye, three chins. You're batting a nice .000 in the gene pool.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
Fortunately, the only one with a lazyeye is this fat piece of negroid shit.

Damn sorry, I forgot that was you antcraw!!!!!! Guess people straight outta Compton can't afford proper medical procedures to fix that shit, eh?

It's cute that the first thing you do when you log on is start talking about me. Again, you're proving how far into your head I am.

Look at me with both eyes, clown!!!!!  :-[

I can understand why you're so angry, though. Fat, poor, black, lazy eye, three chins. You're batting a nice .000 in the gene pool.

haha looks like the summer heat is making someone melt faster than usual, thanks for getting back to me so fast.  now wipe the drool of your chin.
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V

haha looks like the summer heat is making someone melt faster than usual, thanks for getting back to me so fast.  now wipe the drool of your chin.

hahaha, of course negro. I do get a kick out of the fact that the first thing you do when you log on is run straight to this board to make 30 posts about me. I'm not in your head or anything. I like running every facet of your life.

How was your Friday night by the way? Was it fun posting on Getbig all night?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahaha, of course negro. I do get a kick out of the fact that the first thing you do when you log on is run straight to this board to make 30 posts about me. I'm not in your head or anything. I like running every facet of your life.

How was your Friday night by the way? Was it fun posting on Getbig all night?
Nothing is as fun as teasing a little geek like you, right jewboy...... ;D ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
Nothing is as fun as teasing a little geek like you, right jewboy...... ;D ;D

Please don't tell me you've been sitting on this site all day stalking me, nig. That is utterly pathetic. By the way, it's cute that the only thing you do on the V is follow me around and read every thread about me.

hahahaha, you're reading 2 week old threads about me. I run every single facet of your pathetic fucking existance. It's sad. You actually sat around all day doing nothing but lurking in the V reading every thread you could about me. Hell, the last time I went into the second page on this board was never, and here you are reading 2 week old threads about me.

Let me guess, you're conducting a brutal megadeal on your blackberry? They give those out at McDonald's now? WRECKED!  ;D

Here's the links if you can't read stalker.
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/BerzerkFury23/obsessed.jpg
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/BerzerkFury23/obsessed23.jpg

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I can't help it, I love teasing little geeks  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
I can't help it, I love teasing little geeks  ;D

hahahaha, your whole life is run by me. You are actually spending your Saturday reading 2 week old threads about me when I'm not even here. You're beyond obsessed. It feels good catching the nignog in the act, though.

By the way, this quote is pure gold.

np, you wanna yap your mouth, now its time for you to put up or shut up, time for some embarrasement again........When i get back in a few weeks, I'm going to show up to your local airport in Conn, with my blackberry in hand.  And I'm going to call you out, u little pussy, and you better show, and I'm going to let everyone here know the whole outcome.  It's ok, the flight will be all worth proving once and for all that your a fvcken coward.

I think the funniest part is that you have to throw in "with my blackberry" in hand, as if it's something special to own a $100 e-mailing device. Brutal trying to show off your wealth when you're dirt poor. Don't worry, I'm sure McDonald's might be down for you letting you turn in all their cans for the 5 cent deposits.  ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahahaha, your whole life is run by me. You are actually spending your Saturday reading 2 week old threads about me when I'm not even here. You're beyond obsessed. It feels good catching the nignog in the act, though.

By the way, this quote is pure gold.

I think the funniest part is that you have to throw in "with my blackberry" in hand, as if it's something special to own a $100 e-mailing device. Brutal trying to show off your wealth when you're dirt poor. Don't worry, I'm sure McDonald's might be down for you letting you turn in all their cans for the 5 cent deposits.  ;D
You see, how can I stop this, your too hilarious, especially the part about the blackberry ;D

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
hahahaha, your whole life is run by me.

Ironic you would say that seeing that you just took screenshots of the V in a lame attempt to "insult" pumphard. ::)

Nick, it's time to step away.  You're spending your saturday afternoons not hanging out with friends, not banging some chick, not even doing your homework, but getting all worked up trying to "insult" people on the internet.  Reality check, HersheyFury.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Ironic you would say that seeing that you just took screenshots of the V in a lame attempt to "insult" pumphard. ::)

Nick, it's time to step away.  You're spending your saturday afternoons not hanging out with friends, not banging some chick, not even doing your homework, but getting all worked up trying to "insult" people on the internet.  Reality check, HersheyFury.
Maybe we should stop now........

Fury

• Getbig V

Studying for my exam on Monday as we speak. Sorry that I can multi-task. Heed your own advice, you're spending 12 hours a day, 7 days a week for a month straight on a gimmick while talking about me non-stop is pathetic. I'm pretty much running your life.

Brutal avoidance of the issue ::)  You're too smart for these childish diversionary tactics.  After all you're the Oracle, you're a brilliant writer who seduced Jenny just with the power of the pen ::)

Great way to spend your Friday night, trying to score some internet pussy. What a virgin.  :D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Studying for my exam on Monday as we speak. Sorry that I can multi-task. Heed your own advice, you're spending 12 hours a day, 7 days a week for a month straight on a gimmick while talking about me non-stop is pathetic. I'm pretty much running your life.

Great way to spend your Friday night, trying to score some internet pussy. What a virgin.  :D
Sure, we believe you ;D