Author Topic: tip of the day / FANTASTIC RESULTS READ END OF PAGE 3!!!  (Read 6321 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: tip of the day
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2007, 08:42:46 PM »
Hahahahaha are you saying 'El Mariachi' ::) oh brother, has worn out 'his' knees even though 'he' hasn't squatted unless there's a guy standing in front of 'him', Sarcasm?
hahahaha, i'm saying that when "el bottomtwinkachi" goes to Musclebears on Main Street on a Saturday night that not one musclebear in the place leaves with a full ball sack.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2007, 08:43:22 PM »
its quite sad to see grown man using supporting gimmics on a messageboard.
wanna bet accounts thats not me?

Cee21Jay

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2007, 08:44:32 PM »
its him, he also claims to do 225 pound barbell lunges for 10 reps per leg bringing his knee an inch from the ground, what do you think?

I will have to see the legs to make an informed decision.  El  I would get your neck trimmed up.  Will make your upper traps look bigger.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2007, 08:45:27 PM »
hahahaha, i'm saying that when "el bottomtwinkachi" goes to Musclebears on Main Street on a Saturday night that not one musclebear in the place leaves with a full ball sack.

Hahahaha I always knew he was gay, but that he was THAT gay was something I didn't know ;)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2007, 08:46:14 PM »
wanna bet accounts thats not me?

it is , or its one of your boys from the v, i recognize the V board writing technique's.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2007, 08:47:00 PM »
it is , or its one of your boys from the v, i recognize the V board writing technique's.

so is that a yes numb nuts?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2007, 08:49:01 PM »
ss you seem very bitter, tough childhood.  if i ever meet you ill be glad to put you out of your missery. 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2007, 08:50:07 PM »
ss you seem very bitter, tough childhood.  if i ever meet you ill be glad to put you out of your missery. 
hahahahaha, oh brother ::), you better have more than just those little toys you call weapons if you want to hurt that tank.

Cee21Jay

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2007, 08:50:37 PM »

This is my first night of posting.  El if you have the energy post up another tip of the day.  Sage advice so far, but it is getting ruined by your rudeness to the other members.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2007, 08:51:25 PM »
hahahaha! phoenix AZ little guy...... bring your mom with so i can fuck her when i'm done smacking you around like a black man.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2007, 08:53:17 PM »
This is my first night of posting.  El if you have the energy post up another tip of the day.  Sage advice so far, but it is getting ruined by your rudeness to the other members.
Yeah, that's exactly his problem. Too bad he hasn't also got a physique to back up his advice aswell...
Hrmmm

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2007, 08:53:50 PM »
El Fagiachi why dont you just kill yourself and your family instead of disgracing yourself with your 'tips of the week'?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2007, 08:55:47 PM »
hahahahaha, oh brother ::), you better have more than just those little toys you call weapons if you want to hurt that tank.

thats great sf. have fun guys, im going to sleep, and that dictionary-routine is great, i recommend it to all getbiggers.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2007, 08:57:20 PM »
thats great sf. have fun guys, im going to sleep, and that dictionary-routine is great, i recommend it to all getbiggers.
translation.......you guys are owning me so bad I'm gonna cry myself to sleep in my husbands arms tonight.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2007, 08:57:34 PM »
Yeah, that's exactly his problem. Too bad he hasn't also got a physique to back up his advice aswell...

Are you saying 'El Mariachi's physique matches 'his' face that would stop a clock, Climber?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2007, 10:34:55 PM »
Yes ive done this, my calves incrased for a good 3 inch in 12 months. also i shared this routine with a student and he also had great results.
normally if it says El retardachi on it, I don't even look. But curiousity got the better of me. Does this post say his calves increased 3" in 1year? and that he shared this with a "student" of his? HAHAHAHAHHHAAAAHAHAHA oh man that's classic
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2007, 05:00:56 AM »
 ;D

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2007, 05:15:36 AM »
Tip of the day....don't listen to Mariachi.  :P

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2007, 12:25:20 PM »
dejmmm the taxes gave me 2000 euro's back, all out of the blue. business is going good damn it  ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2007, 12:26:52 PM »
man, three pages without this pic??

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2007, 12:33:35 PM »
Why does his clown bother with advice? Is it to give an example of what not to listen to?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2007, 12:52:02 PM »
Why does his clown bother with advice? Is it to give an example of what not to listen to?

justg give that dictionary-routine 6  months, you will be surprised by the results, if you can do sets of 5 to 7 minutes with just the bodyweight.

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2007, 12:55:04 PM »
Hey Chachi, instead of standing on that dictionary doing toe raises, why don't you open it and learn how to spell.

Just consider that the corinth tip of the day.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 24, 2007, 06:19:43 AM »
Damnn its been 4 days from the first dictionary-raises workout i did, and my calves have grown 1 cm in 4 days. This is great stuff, i measure perfectly precise at the widest point of the calves, there is no mistake. I almost have no fat on the calves, this is all muscle gain.  This is very weird because im on calorie-deficit. Im still dieting, and also my waist went down for 1 cm from last thursday. Who claimed that you cant build muscle while dieting? THATS BULLSHIT!!!  I did consume high protein though with whey shakes, but the total calories were pretty low.  Im not making this stuff up, my calves are still sore, especially the higher portion of the calf.  Anybody that is a hardgainer with calves should try this, its a painful workout, but very effective.

by the way this routine is discovered by a guy from the Ironage forum, all credits go to him.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
Re: tip of the day / FANTASTIC RESULTS READ END OF PAGE 3!!!
« Reply #74 on: June 24, 2007, 06:29:27 AM »
Stop trying to copy TA  ::)