Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 31, 2014, 04:59:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Site enhancement  (Read 3744 times)
large and in charge
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2007, 04:38:21 AM »

question....who site injects?Huh?

Its a popular method among pros and top amatures(in Europe anways) and the rational is if you are putting a 1ml amp in why not fill up the barrel with an oil to stretch the muscle and over time to allow growth. There are a few companies who do an oil for such a purpose and from the web sites there seems to be a lot of positive feedback for the method.

just an opinion.

respect...........
Report to moderator   Logged

Team Biohazard UK
large and in charge
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2007, 01:03:45 PM »

any takers Huh

Team Biohazard UK
trab
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2007, 01:16:06 PM »

There's just a few things that are too far and dangerous to me that are now commonplace
Insulin, DNP, SIte Oils.. No thanks here. Im no danger to Jay Cutler anyway.

I feel that moderate, intelligent use of AAS is actualy healthy.  esp for peeps that realy beat themselves down, whether BBing or other physical work.
large and in charge
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2007, 10:44:55 AM »

thanks for an honest answer trab, no threat to cutler, then what about say marcus Grin

Just since there was a lot of negatives for the method i ask the question who has done it , as you need to do it to form an opinion. On the english board i mod on there are a lot of site injectors and they prefer the method Shocked  As you say trab its not your choice so fair play, but the leaflets that are given out at needle exchanges show how to site in a couple of places.

Team Biohazard UK
trab
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2007, 11:50:17 AM »

thanks for an honest answer trab, no threat to cutler, then what about say marcus Grin

Just since there was a lot of negatives for the method i ask the question who has done it , as you need to do it to form an opinion. On the english board i mod on there are a lot of site injectors and they prefer the method Shocked  As you say trab its not your choice so fair play, but the leaflets that are given out at needle exchanges show how to site in a couple of places.

Big difference in attitude acrost the water man.  That'd be the day they give out inj sheets here in BushLand.
After that Benoit murder/ suicied it gonna get worse. We got total idiots runnin this land.
!@#$%
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2007, 04:17:38 PM »

What's the name of the website, I would like to read about some first hand experiences.
large and in charge
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2007, 09:58:08 AM »

Its Biohazard.....do a search under biohazard forums............

Team Biohazard UK
trab
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2007, 10:12:32 AM »

http://www.biohazard849.com/

Borrensons old site. RIP Paul
large and in charge
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2007, 12:07:00 PM »

thats the old site trab http://www.biohazardforums.com/index.php

Team Biohazard UK
trab
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2007, 12:13:14 PM »

I liked Pauls stuff, yeah he was a bit messed up often when he wrote, but he was real.
Hes hated here in US by a bunch of dweeds who got the short end of a Biz deal I kind of think.
Tough crap IMO.
large and in charge
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2007, 08:26:36 AM »

always 2 sides to a story though Wink

nutty as a fruit cake with a heart of gold and was way ahead of the game...........

Team Biohazard UK
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!