Author Topic: declension  (Read 10258 times)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: URGENT!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2007, 08:35:45 AM »
Judus you sick bastard thats my goat..How dare you... ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2007, 08:40:02 AM »
Settle down Noah, just ease the teet, gently.  But when do i do this on a real cow brother Thomas

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2007, 08:46:24 AM »
Oh sister Alice is out back churning butter..if you know what I mean... ;D

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2007, 08:49:11 AM »
so how did you meet this amish girl?  

body hair that isn't unusually thick would never be a deal-breaker for me . . .

I blame it on being exposed to unshaven women in my formative years

so, yeah, I could take some leg hair, but I like smooth legs too . . .

She delivered produce to the owner of an weekend getaway establishment I used to frequent a few times a year.  I got to know her a little.  

Either your family hails from Europa... or perhaps you were born on a commune run by feminists?    

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2007, 08:49:38 AM »
somehow sister rose always liked to measure the inseam several times

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2007, 09:02:37 AM »
somehow sister rose always liked to measure the inseam several times
LOL

Sister Catherine always giggled when picking out the cucumbers for the nights meal... ;D

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2007, 11:00:53 AM »
stella, i looked at branchill.com, and didn't find any information on the amish ???  ,

oops, it's branchhill.com  Sorry!

http://www.branchhill.com/amish/amish2.html

R

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2007, 02:44:59 PM »

Jag, I never said that I HAD been charming to you . . . I said, "If i had half a mind to . . . " indicating that I COULD, not that I had.

Oh please stop. now you've given me the hiccups again.
w

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2007, 04:04:19 PM »
does anybody have any ideas on how one might, w/o moving to PA, locate and get in touch w a wholesome Amish girl?

Move to southern Maryland there are plenty here just looking for a reason to break free!
W

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2007, 09:51:21 PM »
She delivered produce to the owner of an weekend getaway establishment I used to frequent a few times a year.  I got to know her a little.  

Either your family hails from Europa... or perhaps you were born on a commune run by feminists?    

i've been meaning to respond to your post, but every time I look at it the same thing happens:

i remember this amazingly beautiful hippy girl I knew several years ago . . . she was brunette, and she shaved her legs occasionally (yes, her face and body were that amazing).  Every year or so, I look her up (indirectly) to see whether she's single again . . . and when I read your post the first time, I wanted to look her up, but tragedy struck.  My dumb ass has forgotten her last name.  If you knew me IRL, you would understand why this is deeply troubling on many levels.   :(

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2007, 06:39:34 PM »
i've been meaning to respond to your post, but every time I look at it the same thing happens:

i remember this amazingly beautiful hippy girl I knew several years ago . . . she was brunette, and she shaved her legs occasionally (yes, her face and body were that amazing).  Every year or so, I look her up (indirectly) to see whether she's single again . . . and when I read your post the first time, I wanted to look her up, but tragedy struck.  My dumb ass has forgotten her last name.  If you knew me IRL, you would understand why this is deeply troubling on many levels.   :(

It isn't early onset dementia... so, you have a photographic memory and it bothers you that of all the useless things you remember in daily life, you can't understand why her name escapes you? You know why her name escapes you inwardly, and that bothers you? She was always some dream in the backround that you thought you would get to... and three years later you know you won't, and can't even recall her name. You should have fought harder back then, but didn't, and always thought you would at some future point do so... but now her name is a distant cloud you can't remember... you weren't sure about the unshaven legs a few years ago, but you liked how she made you feel free...  :-\  I'm guessing, but the possibilities are endless.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2007, 12:41:43 AM »

I still can't remember her name, and I'm wondering if this is psychological, or if it's physiological.  I didn't even make a pass at her.  She had a boyfriend, and she was really gentle, so I didn't want to get all heavy on her.  She's probably married now . . . her boyfriend was a quiet soccer player.  Do people like that fall out of love? 

what happens to all the paths not taken?

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2007, 09:28:56 AM »
I still can't remember her name, and I'm wondering if this is psychological, or if it's physiological.  I didn't even make a pass at her.  She had a boyfriend, and she was really gentle, so I didn't want to get all heavy on her.  She's probably married now . . . her boyfriend was a quiet soccer player.  Do people like that fall out of love? 

People fall out of love all the time. Then they fall back in again.  :)  She sounds lovely... too bad you didn't  "make her beds of roses, and a thousand fragrant posies" while you had the chance. Whatever the reason you can't remember her name, maybe you could try playing word association games with your perception of her... I find that sometimes helps trigger a memory.

I think someone else takes them.  :-\

I like the new thread title btw.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: declension
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2007, 01:06:33 PM »

well, i did one better than word association, albeit completely unintentionally.  ;D

I went home for lunch, and seized by OCD, I actually began trimming some bushes in the yard, when her name just sprang to mind.  ATM, I was just glad to have remembered the name . . . the whole "trimming bushes" symbolism only occurred to me as I was driving back.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2007, 02:22:50 PM »
well, i did one better than word association, albeit completely unintentionally.  ;D

I went home for lunch, and seized by OCD, I actually began trimming some bushes in the yard, when her name just sprang to mind.  ATM, I was just glad to have remembered the name . . . the whole "trimming bushes" symbolism only occurred to me as I was driving back.
hehe, names have a tendency of popping back up when doing the most mundane of tasks, like going to the loo.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2007, 03:29:43 PM »

:-X.  You said she didn't shave her legs. This is a whole different ball of wax. Or um, lack of one.

Happy for you though, that you remembered her name.  :D

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2007, 03:40:01 PM »
hehe, names have a tendency of popping back up when doing the most mundane of tasks, like going to the loo.

Is that where you study?  :-\

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2007, 03:49:51 PM »
:-X.  You said she didn't shave her legs. This is a whole different ball of wax. Or um, lack of one.

Happy for you though, that you remembered her name.  :D

did you ever think that everything would always come easily in life?  and that opportunities would follow opportunities?

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2007, 03:58:42 PM »
did you ever think that everything would always come easily in life?  and that opportunities would follow opportunities?

That's a little abstract, but yes, and yes. Dumb ass thinking, yet somehow the ignorant always succeed, because they're too ignorant to know they can't.

But are you musing about yourself?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2007, 04:31:47 PM »
That's a little abstract, but yes, and yes. Dumb ass thinking, yet somehow the ignorant always succeed, because they're too ignorant to know they can't.

But are you musing about yourself?

I'm a little lost on the "ignorant success" connection . . . I was just wondering if it was a male thing to think that you'd always have second chances at every thing.  But if you felt the same way, it's probably just a privilege thing.  Wonder if your average Somalian is more "carpe diem" than your average American.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2007, 05:50:12 PM »
I'm a little lost on the "ignorant success" connection . . . I was just wondering if it was a male thing to think that you'd always have second chances at every thing.  But if you felt the same way, it's probably just a privilege thing.  Wonder if your average Somalian is more "carpe diem" than your average American.

Yep.  Most people around the world ascribe to the "Carpé Diem" philosophy, more so than the average N. American.
At least, that has been my experience. We North Americans take far too much for granted.  :'(
w

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2007, 03:23:59 AM »
Great thread, thanks so much.

my experiences pertaining to your thread:  I travelled alone 3x to Vancouver Island BC and there saw exactly that pic you posted on the beach one morning. 

So I was gonna post that you might try there, it's so beautiful.  And yes, when I had I polite chat and introduced myself and smiled when they walked back past my tent I said: "Hi, I'm Linda from London, this is so beautiful", they said, yes it is, it is truly beautiful, but we take it all for granted...

I think they lived there but just visited the ocean on Sunday mornings.
xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2007, 03:27:29 AM »

ouch

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2007, 07:17:18 AM »

I should have separated the thoughts better.  I was thinking of the innocence of the inexperienced.  Because they have so little idea of how daunting and impossible so many achievements are, they just throw themselves in there, often attaining some lofty goal simply by ignorantly pursuing it, while the more experienced are cautious and might not be open for adventure, fearing and knowing how disastrous the consequences can be...

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2007, 09:15:57 AM »
I should have separated the thoughts better.  I was thinking of the innocence of the inexperienced.  Because they have so little idea of how daunting and impossible so many achievements are, they just throw themselves in there, often attaining some lofty goal simply by ignorantly pursuing it, while the more experienced are cautious and might not be open for adventure, fearing and knowing how disastrous the consequences can be...

That is why the Kingdom of God can only be entered as a small child. (figuratively speaking)
w