Author Topic: Any bodybuilders out there members of fraternities/sororities?  (Read 3951 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Any bodybuilders out there members of fraternities/sororities?
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2007, 08:49:13 AM »
yeah

frats=Teh Lame...i think for most its those who cant get no ass and need an affiliation to reinvent themselves and be notices...i had no problem in that area....i was a ball player with this body

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2007, 10:02:45 AM »
Frat guys for the most part are jerks.

HAHAHA, some frat guy beat the shit out of you didn't he.  Pathetic!  HAAHAHAHAHA.  You sound like such a pussy!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2007, 10:40:01 AM »
yeah

frats=Teh Lame...i think for most its those who cant get no ass and need an affiliation to reinvent themselves and be notices...i had no problem in that area....i was a ball player with this body

I knew some diesel dudes who were not into frats, it seems that the desiel ones don't have time nor want for frats. There was a dude I called Super Muslim, the mofo was 5'6 and built like reinforced contrete wall...easily would well on today's national's scene. But he said, he never ate meat ::), I always sawhim eating fruit, and he was a big influence in my thinking (militant, some would say)  There were Kappa Sweethearts and AKA's that were trying to get me to join. I was dating a AKA my senior year. But as you said, some wantto belong, and they sacrifice their mind, body, and soul just join.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2007, 10:41:57 AM »
yeah

And you even listen to Joe Pass.

:)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2007, 10:43:24 AM »
I knew some diesel dudes who were not into frats, it seems that the desiel ones don't have time nor want for frats. There was a dude I called Super Muslim, the mofo was 5'6 and built like reinforced contrete wall...easily would well on today's national's scene. But he said, he never ate meat ::), I always sawhim eating fruit, and he was a big influence in my thinking (militant, some would say)  There were Kappa Sweethearts and AKA's that were trying to get me to join. I was dating a AKA my senior year. But as you said, some wantto belong, and they sacrifice their mind, body, and soul just join.

yeah....Super Muslim is a dope name

And you even listen to Joe Pass.

:)

and yes Debussey  I listen to teh pass....guitar legend.....G.O.A.T IMO

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2007, 10:44:09 AM »
yeah....Super Muslim is a dope name

and yes Debussey  I listen to teh pass....guitar legend.....G.O.A.T IMO

I am not this Debussey >:(

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2007, 11:46:31 AM »
I'm not black....so I guess I couldn't join your fraternity?   :'(

But...

I was in the best fraternity in the world.....USMC

Baby_Hercules

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • myspace.com/babyhercules1914
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2007, 12:54:23 PM »
I'm not black....so I guess I couldn't join your fraternity?   :'(

But...

I was in the best fraternity in the world.....USMC
My father was a Marine :)
We don't exclude whites from our fraternity. One of the best Sigma step teams I've seen was made of 4 white guys and a black guy. They were from Central Arkansas I believe. These guys were known as The Unknown Step Team. They would wear masks and gloves during their routines. At the end of the routine they would take them off revealing the fact that they were white and the crowd would go nuts. These guys were really good. They used to win a lot of money at step shows.