Author Topic: some are kinda good looking shame there in jail  (Read 4550 times)

SaleenS7525T

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: some are kinda good looking shame there in jail
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2007, 11:03:35 PM »
Sodomy does not have to be anything anal. Technically, sodomy is penetration of any sort other than vaginal.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2007, 02:40:37 AM »
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/LegalCenter/popup?id=1318804&contentIndex=1&page=8
This is the harshest one.  30 years for throwing parties for high school boys where she supplied alcohol, drugs, and had sex with some.
30 years?  Fucking government clowns, always making society "safer" for all of us.
N

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2007, 10:12:01 AM »
Why would anyone turn these women in?  The one on the far right, had another boy drive her car while she got it on in the back seat with the "Molestee".  Regardless I bet her husband was pissed when he found out she was banging 15 year old black students from the wrong side of the tracks.

It is always amazing to see and hear how white minds works (or should I say don't work). This piece of TRASH was "banging 15 year old Black students from the wrong side of the tracks" Ummmm lemme see. I have a white freaked out looking female with all sorts of psychological problems who is having sex with young men (for whatever reason), who more than likely is a drughead and is married and it is the young men she was screwed by who are deemed from the wrong side of the tracks????? Am I missing something here?? Or is ther no words to describe the life and lifestyle of this woman that truly describe the baseness of her???

I say put these sluts in jail with a bunch of DYKED out Black ans Hispanic women and let those freaks get their freak on with her until their pussies burn. Then when the women finish with her, toss this filth into a male prison of sexually depraved inmates and let them fuck her and knock her up until she bares about twenty children...then set her free. I think once a couple hundred men have had unlimited access to her for some years she will change her perspective on DICK and who she should be getting it from...

JUST A LITTLE TIT FOR TAT.....
C

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2007, 10:29:57 AM »
LOL...in Canada 14 is the legal age.  It's funny how your country views something as a crime which isn't viewed as one over here.  I am 25 and don't have a particular age minimum really, although I doubt I would have much in common with a 14 year old.  It comes down to maturity.  I know some girls under 20 who are a lot more mature than girls my age.

Lastly, what is with these good looking women going to JAIL (probably to be RAPED) for shagging 13 year old boys?  I speak for a lot of people on here when I say it would probably have been a GOOD experience in my life to be shagged at that age by a much older woman, and I am 100% serious about that.

Ya'll don't get it do you? These women were praying on lonely dudes, not the popular kids in school, and it is about power. If you were having a good time middle school or high school, they would pass you by. It is the the dude's who are vunerable.

For example, the Lafave woman, picked out the dude cause he had no friends and was a geek, then after she had a relationship she would taught him with the things her husband bought her, like he could get things for her, it was her way of mentally fvcking with the kid

Secondly, the guys aren't lucky, because, they end up having very f -uped relationships with women.  Lack of trust, and they don't develop and have normal relationsships with women. Same as the women who have been "used" by teachers, or authority features when theywere younger.

Get off the fantasy of the hot teacher , because the reality situation is very scary.

Ask your self this, at a time when good teachers are needed in a failing school system, why are these women doing this? And what will be the mental requirements for teachers in the future.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2007, 10:43:51 AM »
You sure, or is it  "A Mother fetish"? As you said, you have sought out older women. Will you still be with her when you're in your 30's and she's in her 50's going thru menopause. Or when you're in your 40's and she's in her 60's? I doubt you'll feel the same, being with your grandma.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2007, 10:46:55 AM »
when i was 18 i fucked a 42 year old nurse :) ha ha ha it was legal btw she was sexxxy

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2007, 10:47:42 AM »
Ya'll don't get it do you? These women were praying on lonely dudes, not the popular kids in school, and it is about power. If you were having a good time middle school or high school, they would pass you by. It is the the dude's who are vunerable.

For example, the Lafave woman, picked out the dude cause he had no friends and was a geek, then after she had a relationship she would taught him with the things her husband bought her, like he could get things for her, it was her way of mentally fvcking with the kid

Secondly, the guys aren't lucky, because, they end up having very f -uped relationships with women.  Lack of trust, and they don't develop and have normal relationsships with women. Same as the women who have been "used" by teachers, or authority features when theywere younger.

Get off the fantasy of the hot teacher , because the reality situation is very scary.

Ask your self this, at a time when good teachers are needed in a failing school system, why are these women doing this? And what will be the mental requirements for teachers in the future.

i was vulnerable why did this not happen to me  >:( >:( >:(   man if i was in highschool and i found out some guys parents got rid of a hot teacher like that because she DID screw students i would beat him into the ground it does make me wish i had tried alot harder with what hot teachers we did have back in the day instead of just giving up at the first thought of it not working
Odilly

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2007, 10:50:27 AM »
in fact i am still mad at these parents if i was in one of those schools i would go to that kids mom and punch her right in the tit  >:( >:( >:(
Odilly

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2007, 10:51:13 AM »
conservative christians  :o

affy

« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2007, 10:52:54 AM »

im guessing you like the penis don't you?

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2007, 10:54:11 AM »
i bet he had a crush  on his senior high school teacher but she turned him down and fucked his daddy instead

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2007, 11:13:11 AM »
Thanks for shedding some light I have never thought of that in the 3 years weve been together! not even before we got engaged or married!  :o

wow! you should be a psychotherapist!

How about this.. shes been a type 1 diabetic for over 20 years and may have a kidney disease! Known that for 3 years still think its a mother fetish?

Your wife is hot, But when a woman who is established in life (assuming she is) at 42, Just marries a dude who is 22, who is wearing the Notpants? Or is she emotionally stable?
As a old playa once told me, when a woman get older and has not been married (or is  divorced several times)by her late 30's or 40's, she has some issues that need to be delt with, the problem is her...

dissin', But at 22 I wasn't thing about the same things as I am think of now at 30. Come back here when you are 32 years old and she is 52...things will different I assure you.

But right now, enjoy your marriage, some young folks can't keep a marriage together for 1 year.

Two words: Flex Wheeler, look how f upped him mentality is. Yet he was "molested" by a older owman.

Also check out the the dudes that these women were with. They are not the popular kids, but the loner kids. The high school kids were not the ones that were getting play from the girls in school, they were the ones nobody looked at. Look at Lafave's Statement of Charges on Smoking Gun.

And as a former teacher, I take  thisshit seriously, kids should be protected, not exploited and used, regardless if they are boys or girls. And why your double standard for girls? You would be hopping mad if a dude did this to your 14 year old daughter. You'd be ready kill the dude.
  Think about a dude who could pull any woman he wanted, but he messing with your daughter, you'd be ready to put him under the jail, and asking what is wrong with him, that he is  messing with 13 year old girls.

And as for the teachers,  this shit if you are accused of it can ruin your life, but if you are convicted of it, you can kiss a normal life  goodbye.
Period. Point. Blank. These teachers are authority figures whose main jobs are to shape and help young minds grow. And if you can't trust them, like a Pastor or a Priest, that shows a serious problem...

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2007, 11:24:58 AM »
ah the" im older come back when your my age speech"....pretty much means you dont know what the fuck you are talking about.  ::)

mr 30 year old here is taking advice from an "old player friend" ....sounds like you need to grow up. I think youre the kind of guy that would buy a " how to seduce women " book and then go on and gloat to your 14 year old son how you know how to deal with the ladies.

youre basically trying to tell me that if youre older, there is no way a younger person can teach you something about life. how about this genius?

i am a philosophy major and she was writing a book that inspires people with illnesses to turn their lfie around in a positive way and i gave her the insight on different trains of thought on the subject? you dont think that could start a romantic relationship?

Everyone has emotional setbacks, everyone is young and old.. dont try to act like father time.

ouch goodluck im having trouble passing into for my humanities credit

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2007, 11:32:47 AM »

Yep....  this "Parker" definitely likes the penis.

It's not at all uncommon for kids today to be sexually active at 14 or 15.  Hell, at that age, I'd fucck anything that moved.  If you're a young guy lucky enough to get it from a hot older woman who knows what she's doing instead of some awkward chick your own age who wants to be your "girlfriend" and make you jump through 20 hoops for the (mediocre) pussy, how is that a problem?

Not only that, I think one of the chicks in that link was sent to jail for sleeping with a 17-yo guy. WTF? 17 is hardly a kid. When I was that age I had a girlfriend in her early 20's for a while. What's the big deal?

Oh, and let's not forget that for most of history, right up until say 100 years ago or so, 14-year olds were commonly married and popping out kids.  It's only recently that this has been deemed an issue.  It's no wonder most of the world laughs at America.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2007, 12:17:58 PM »

::) ::).  Not tryin' to diss, but that is what want to do. I can't argue with ignorance. I never said a younger person can't teach a older person about life, "There is "no basically..." about it, read what is stated. I beleive that life is about learning and that one can learn form young and old. If I were going to say something, I won't go around Robinhood's barn about it. That old playa, he was in his 50's and I was 24, dude had seen more beautiful women come and go than he could count. Me dismissing what he said, would count on ignorance on my part. You feel me? You missed the whole point. As you said that you are philos. major, then you should be able think of all angles and out of the box, not just "well I'm okay" type of thinging

You have taken my original post out of context, that these type of relationships ( teacher/student)  are dangerous for young minds.

You point out your relationship, saying it is okay, but that is like saying a heroin addict saying, "I tried heroin once, but it didn't kill me".
You have this attitude like the whole world is against your relationship, which I read as you probably have gotten flak before.
If that is your thing, okay, but don't be advocating like these young boys are going to be okay for their teachers doing this to them, Becuase if you read the statement of charges (take some time and read them), you see it that most of them, the boys reported the teachers, or slipped up and said something. Also where I used to work I have seen statement of charges for teachers who have done this in my state (my county) and there is pitiful truth to the whole thing, that points to bigger crisis with American's failing school system and society at large.

Yep....  this "Parker" definitely likes the penis.

It's not at all uncommon for kids today to be sexually active at 14 or 15.  Hell, at that age, I'd fucck anything that moved.  If you're a young guy lucky enough to get it from a hot older woman who knows what she's doing instead of some awkward chick your own age who wants to be your "girlfriend" and make you jump through 20 hoops for the (mediocre) pussy, how is that a problem?

Not only that, I think one of the chicks in that link was sent to jail for sleeping with a 17-yo guy. WTF? 17 is hardly a kid. When I was that age I had a girlfriend in her early 20's for a while. What's the big deal?

Oh, and let's not forget that for most of history, right up until say 100 years ago or so, 14-year olds were commonly married and popping out kids.  It's only recently that this has been deemed an issue.  It's no wonder most of the world laughs at America.  ::)

AS I said, most of the chicks are turned in by the dudes, if thay soo capable of handling the ups and downs of such a relationship they would have turned in the teachers, would they? Use some common snese, it is about control, many of these women lack control in their regular lives, so they use they boys as human puppets.

AND for most of history, American's didn't have a long lifespan. So a girl at 14 was popping out kids because, the life expectancy wasn't past 40. Young women are seen as furtile and able to bear children. By a woman's 30's she was thought of as barren. Yes social mores have changed. But GB, if a 50 year old dude got your 13-14 year old daughter pregnant, would you be pissed or not?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2007, 01:54:49 PM »
AS I said, most of the chicks are turned in by the dudes, if thay soo capable of handling the ups and downs of such a relationship they would have turned in the teachers, would they?

No, they generally aren't "turned in" by the guy... they get caught because the kid is too stupid to keep his mouth shut and has to brag that he's bangin' the teacher.  Sooner or later the wrong person catches wind of it, and they're busted.

But GB, if a 50 year old dude got your 13-14 year old daughter pregnant, would you be pissed or not?

Of course.

On the other hand, if my 16-year-old son was banging the hot 24-year-old teacher, I wouldn't be pissed, I'd be jealous!  Yeah, I know it's a double standard, but such is life.  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2007, 02:14:12 PM »
goatboy, isn't your wife related to lina sinha?