Author Topic: I'll admit...  (Read 3681 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: I'll admit...
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2007, 01:37:35 PM »
Ball lemonade hahahahahaha.
why are you so far up sar's ass all the time mars??

you post some funny sh*t sometimes but seriously---------do u have a crush on Dave?? :-\

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2007, 01:37:46 PM »
Why do you post blurry pics from weird angles?  In the second pic you are right next to the lens, giving the illusion of being "bigger" than you really are.  How about more realistic photos?  Just a suggestion. ;)
hahahahhaa, those pics are far from blurry "joey".

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2007, 01:38:53 PM »
why are you so far up sar's ass all the time mars??

you post some funny sh*t sometimes but seriously---------do u have a crush on Dave?? :-\
who do you think is worse.... mars or kiwiol?

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2007, 01:39:10 PM »
Damn good book.  With the exception of that 60 page rant at the end, it was on on par and at times better than Fountainhead.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2007, 01:40:12 PM »

I dunno man, they both are bottom bitches.  Actually Mars has the worst crush because the more sarcasm humiliates him, the more he kisses up to him and wants to be invited back into the squad.  I hope as leader of the squad now you won't let this dutch queer back in the club

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2007, 01:40:17 PM »
hahahahahaha, ssshhhhhhhheeeeeeeeiiiii iiitttttttttt negro, if that little hottie wanted to fucck you you'd trip over yourself trying to get your clothes off and ejaculate in your pants.
;D
!

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2007, 01:44:57 PM »
Why do you post blurry pics from weird angles?  In the second pic you are right next to the lens, giving the illusion of being "bigger" than you really are.  How about more realistic photos?  Just a suggestion. ;)
Jojo...Isn't it obvious why he does this ?  He has his fat arm smashed up against his fat titties while eating a "wallet"?LOL!

Then he obviously is impressed with the pic of himself in the white stretched out tee...He stretched it out in the gut area..Kept it snug around the his fat arms ..to give the illusion,he's a beast..

He doesn't even have one cut on his fat forearm? How is this possible?

The worst part of this is ..This idiot think's he has some type of muscle? LOL!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2007, 01:48:42 PM »
hahaha--------------id have to say mars for the fact that Kiwi does provide some entertainment with his mad antics and mars acts like an abused puppy who gets beaten by Dave but keeps coming back like their "best friends"

but then again I still wince every time I see kiwi write "the great sarcasm"

Whatever---------kiwi is still and has always been cool in my book but we all know he's your best buddy-------------I mean sh*t you have his number and all :o------how the f*ck did that happen?

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2007, 01:48:52 PM »
Jojo...Isn't it obvious why he does this ?  He has his fat arm smashed up against his fat titties while eating a "wallet"?LOL!

Then he obviously is impressed with the pic of himself in the white stretched out tee...He stretched it out in the gut area..Kept it snug around the his fat arms ..to give the illusion,he's a beast..

He doesn't even have one cut on his fat forearm? How is this possible?

The worst part of this is ..This idiot think's he has some type of muscle? LOL!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

HAHAHAHA

You know what's really pretty sad is, this "guy" claims he has trained for 15+ years and all he has to show for it is an arm that is by his own admission "BARELY 18 inches on a good day."  And we can tell from the pics that this is not an 18 inch MUSCULAR arm, which would be impressive; this is just mostly fat.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2007, 01:50:51 PM »
HAHAHAHA

You know what's really pretty sad is, this "guy" claims he has trained for 15+ years and all he has to show for it is an arm that is by his own admission "BARELY 18 inches on a good day."  And we can tell from the pics that this is not an 18 inch MUSCULAR arm, which would be impressive; this is just mostly fat.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! LOL!!!!!! Don't forget he's done steroids at one time also ? LOL!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2007, 01:51:17 PM »
and where are your pics?

say what you like bout sars, but he man up and posted a pic.

so until you guys prove otherwise he's bigger then all you fags that talk shit.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2007, 01:53:23 PM »
hahaha--------------id have to say mars for the fact that Kiwi does provide some entertainment with his mad antics and mars acts like an abused puppy who gets beaten by Dave but keeps coming back like their "best friends"

but then again I still wince every time I see kiwi write "the great sarcasm"

Whatever---------kiwi is still and has always been cool in my book but we all know he's your best buddy-------------I mean sh*t you have his number and all :o------how the f*ck did that happen?

cause the geek pm it and his bank account # to my buddy WJH.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2007, 01:56:24 PM »
and where are your pics?

say what you like bout sars, but he man up and posted a pic.

so until you guys prove otherwise he's bigger then all you fags that talk shit.
He didn't man up..! He got exposed...Then he went as far as to say...The pic of him in the blue tee wasn't him...

So now he proudly displays it ...?? As if it's something to look at? He's just some fat shit that got murdered on this site! Just from the humiliation of the multiple ownings and disrespects...He should hang himself over the project stair case .

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2007, 02:06:47 PM »
He didn't man up..! He got exposed...Then he went as far as to say...The pic of him in the blue tee wasn't him...

So now he proudly displays it ...?? As if it's something to look at? He's just some fat shit that got murdered on this site! Just from the humiliation of the multiple ownings and disrespects...He should hang himself over the project stair case .
hahahahaha, post your picture next to mine and own me. ;D

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2007, 02:09:20 PM »

not true. alex23 called him out for a pic. he posted the one in the blue shirt and the white shirt on his own.

there where other ones that people were trying to claim to be him, but aren't.

now where are your pics so we all can see what a big ripped ''brother" looks like ::)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2007, 02:09:55 PM »
cause the geek pm it and his bank account # to my buddy WJH.
not he didnt did he?--------------

Dont bullshit SS--maybe some newbie bitches will believe this but dont try to tell me Harley wasnt a gimmick---I mean come on some new account comes along claiming all this craziness---Harley was trying to hard----not subtle enough

kiwi knew he was a gimmick and was only fucking with him------i find it ijmpossible to believe kiwi really sent him his bank account #---

i know other people on the V had his #----im confused why Kiwi didnt even seemed pissed u posted his #

Explain this sh*t SS-----------------------or im going to start not believe all this kiwi sh*t

oh and kiwi-----you need to speak on this too----are you really just fucking with us and being the greatest gimmick account of all time or what?

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2007, 02:14:41 PM »
not he didnt did he?--------------

Dont bullshit SS--maybe some newbie bitches will believe this but dont try to tell me Harley wasnt a gimmick---I mean come on some new account comes along claiming all this craziness---Harley was trying to hard----not subtle enough

kiwi knew he was a gimmick and was only fucking with him------i find it ijmpossible to believe kiwi really sent him his bank account #---

i know other people on the V had his #----im confused why Kiwi didnt even seemed pissed u posted his #

Explain this sh*t SS-----------------------or im going to start not believe all this kiwi sh*t

oh and kiwi-----you need to speak on this too----are you really just fucking with us and being the greatest gimmick account of all time or what?
trust me he was very serious. i got more to cum in do time.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2007, 10:12:46 PM »
hahahahaha, post your picture next to mine and own me. ;D
Fatfucker ... What pic? It's just some fat shit thinking he's doing something! Like I said before! Post a front double bicep! No shirt! No camera phone!

C'mon big boy? Post it! So far you've posted two pics of yourself(aside from the brutal owniing pics)in a T shirt. Where are you showing your build?

You posted a topic in which you said you had a freshly shaved back ..Walked around with no shirt on, at the kiddie pool ....then you claim to own a lifegaurd ?

You'll show your fat body out in public? But not on a public forum?

C'mon ..Own me...Show me what your always bragging about? If you're gonna keep showing pics of yourself in a stretched out dingy tee..?  You'll just continue to own yourself! How can we compare physique's with our clothes on?

If we're going to show our physique's ...then let's show our physique's ! No shirts!

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2007, 10:18:25 PM »
not true. alex23 called him out for a pic. he posted the one in the blue shirt and the white shirt on his own.

there where other ones that people were trying to claim to be him, but aren't.

now where are your pics so we all can see what a big ripped ''brother" looks like ::)

First of all .. I'm not a brother..So you're stupidity is shining brightly in your post..
 Second.. A fat man in a blue tee..Or a white tee..Is not showing anyhting.. He's fat with clothes on..He's fatter with them off..

Those pics were him .. You can suck on his cock all you want ..But truth be told..Those pics are absolutely definitely him..NO QUESTION!

Now mind your fuckin business..Go toss some torches at a burning cross in the woods you piece of shit inbred,hillbilly..

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2007, 10:18:40 PM »
who do you think is worse.... mars or kiwiol or me?

Fixed.

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2007, 05:33:33 AM »
i'm right here "big guy".
I am 270 unfit without a double chin but in your last photo you have a double chin.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2007, 05:39:55 AM »
hahahahhaa, those pics are far from blurry "joey".

hahahahaha, Squadfather is on a roll in this thread...squashing tiny tits left and right.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2007, 12:13:38 PM »

hahahahaha, Squadfather is on a roll in this thread...squashing tiny tits left and right.
You gay pride dudes stick together !

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2007, 06:49:09 PM »
First of all .. I'm not a brother..So you're stupidity is shining brightly in your post..
 Second.. A fat man in a blue tee..Or a white tee..Is not showing anyhting.. He's fat with clothes on..He's fatter with them off..

Those pics were him .. You can suck on his cock all you want ..But truth be told..Those pics are absolutely definitely him..NO QUESTION!

Now mind your fuckin business..Go toss some torches at a burning cross in the woods you piece of shit inbred,hillbilly..
hahahaha! fat nig meltdown.