Author Topic: Looks like Arvilla has pulled it off...  (Read 20695 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: Looks like Arvilla has pulled it off...
« Reply #100 on: June 23, 2007, 06:35:15 PM »
Shit, Matt should just go down to Watts and fix it up.  Go stand in front of another abandoned crack head hang out and shine us all on.  Better yet, go pose in a nice neighborhood like Marcus Haley.
Squishy face retard

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #101 on: June 23, 2007, 08:14:26 PM »
Laura looked great tonight:

Addicted to the Steal

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #102 on: June 23, 2007, 08:15:25 PM »
Ron: "I am lazy."

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #103 on: June 23, 2007, 08:42:08 PM »

;D ;D ;D
why does she do that shit do her entire body?  does she think she's hot?  putting that shit in her lips is expensive and it must be done every year

affy

« Reply #104 on: June 23, 2007, 09:13:13 PM »
why does she do that shit do her entire body?  does she think she's hot?  putting that shit in her lips is expensive and it must be done every year

lmao obviously someone who does that shit to their body has some serious emotional and confidence issues.

half the people on that stage probably need intense therapy

slummin

• Getbig II
  • BB Vips posting here encourage the growing disease
« Reply #105 on: June 23, 2007, 09:16:07 PM »
since I see this delusional Arvilla online but he ain't answerin this thread I'll figure he got a reality check today.

Get a job dude.   ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #106 on: June 23, 2007, 09:24:20 PM »

:o why did that dude get chest implants??
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #107 on: June 23, 2007, 10:00:42 PM »
:o why did that dude get chest implants??
He thinks it makes him more "feminine".  ::)
!

TorontoRaptorsFan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: June 24, 2007, 07:30:25 AM »
Mike,

After reading post upon post of your poor financial situation when are you going to do something about it?

No offense but perhaps you and Laura should obsess more about finding a job rather than having delusional dreams of becoming bodybuilding superstars.

You and Laura seem like really nice people. But when someone pleads poverty and doesn't go about trying to address the situation how are we supposed to feel any sympathy towards you?

chosen09

• Getbig II
« Reply #109 on: June 24, 2007, 07:34:43 AM »

;D ;D ;D

Is laura short for Lawrence??? That is not a female

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #110 on: June 24, 2007, 07:39:12 AM »
Mike finished 2nd in the Heavyweights.  Laura didn't place at all in a somewhat similar situation to the now infamous 2004 Metrolina disaster I had.  (BTW) The 2004 Metrolina is actually going to be a financial windfall for me pretty soon and will make me a lot of money.(you folks will find out soon enough)

The show he did wasn't even a national qualifier so there would not have been much competition. 
A

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: June 24, 2007, 08:02:36 AM »
Mike,

After reading post upon post of your poor financial situation when are you going to do something about it?

No offense but perhaps you and Laura should obsess more about finding a job rather than having delusional dreams of becoming bodybuilding superstars.

You and Laura seem like really nice people. But when someone pleads poverty and doesn't go about trying to address the situation how are we supposed to feel any sympathy towards you?

don't recall either of them asking for sympathy or, for that matter, saying they were broke.

good job mike. whatever you did for the delts and arms ;), good job. made a big difference to the upper body and taper.

don't know how you did in the show, but good job doing your best and competing. awesome display of courage and determination right there.

i'd imagine you've got more important things to do right now like eat and fuck, but when you get the chance post up more pics and results.

don't trip on the ball breaking man. you know the supports there.

and laura, stop being a shy bitch. SHOW SOME FUCKING PICS!!! same applys to you as mike. DON'T FUCKING BITE!!!!! it's all good.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: June 24, 2007, 08:07:51 AM »
don't recall either of them asking for sympathy or, for that matter, saying they were broke.

good job mike. whatever you did for the delts and arms ;), good job. made a big difference to the upper body and taper.

don't know how you did in the show, but good job doing your best and competing. awesome display of courage and determination right there.

i'd imagine you've got more important things to do right now like eat and fuck, but when you get the chance post up more pics and results.

don't trip on the ball breaking man. you know the supports there.

Second place Mens Open Heavyweight class (Mike and i are off to the beach today to relax)
:D Weee

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: June 24, 2007, 08:10:34 AM »
ha ha!! Lyras ass still looks like cottage cheeeese...

LOL, sure....and  bet if that sexy lady bent over near your mug you would jerk off like a school boy looking at his first PLayboy or Penthouse mag hehehe
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: June 24, 2007, 08:15:32 AM »
Mike finished 2nd in the Heavyweights.  Laura didn't place at all in a somewhat similar situation to the now infamous 2004 Metrolina disaster I had.  (BTW) The 2004 Metrolina is actually going to be a financial windfall for me pretty soon and will make me a lot of money.(you folks will find out soon enough)

The show he did wasn't even a national qualifier so there would not have been much competition. 
VG, I have yet to see an NPC show in Florida that was not tough with good guys and gals on stage.
Vince I have defended you before and feel some have ragged on you without mercy her at GET BIG. However , posting about your future windfall from a 2004 show seems a bit much ya know. It comes off as desperate silly bragging and in poor taste.   
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 24, 2007, 08:23:38 AM »

What in gods name is that?? :o

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: June 24, 2007, 08:37:12 AM »

Hey im just doin my real estate thing..

Holla..

hahaha, real estate thing.  Ok mr. backhoe 2007

bond - nambla

chosen09

• Getbig II
« Reply #117 on: June 24, 2007, 08:39:12 AM »
hahaha, real estate thing.  Ok mr. backhoe 2007

bond - nambla

Real estate??? you mean standing on the side of the road of a cow pasture that you do not own

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: June 24, 2007, 08:42:11 AM »
Real estate??? you mean standing on the side of the road of a cow pasture that you do not own

No no, I mean claiming the corner you hook for $20 "riding shotgun avenue to avenue and back" blowjobs.

knockin' bitches - dual color

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: June 24, 2007, 08:55:02 AM »

Holla..

You being a real estate guy (standing in an empty lot in some podunk/ghetto area) is almost as good good as you telling people Niacin is causing your muscles to look pumped.

Did those Aviators set you back much?
Squishy face retard

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: June 24, 2007, 09:25:40 AM »
hahahaha look at Matt T's real estate empire:

www.AboveBeyondRealtySer vices.com

Wouldn't hire this dwarf to property manage my nephew's tree house.  My fuckin' calves have more square footage than what Matt manages.

;D

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #121 on: June 24, 2007, 09:31:42 AM »
ahahahah ahahaha  hahahahah that shit is G=H=E=T=T=O!
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

MassiveM

• Getbig II
  • Founder of Thunderdome Drama!
« Reply #122 on: June 24, 2007, 10:35:42 AM »

Holla..

Bwahahaha look at his conehead, "just doing my real estate" thing, which "real estate" license do you have?  ::)

Dude why don't you just go to iraq and take pictures by abandoned buildings or stay in the desert another time next to a camel "i'm doing my scientific animal research"
Team Sarcasm

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: June 24, 2007, 10:42:28 AM »
hahahaha look at Matt T's real estate empire:

www.AboveBeyondRealtySer vices.com

Wouldn't hire this dwarf to property manage my nephew's tree house.  My fuckin' calves have more square footage than what Matt manages.

;D
well you gotta start somewhere..but matt brings this on himself, trying to come off like a business tycoon.  try being a little more humble.
  i can't imagine what you'd be like if you ever do gain notable sucess.  im guessing you will be the definition of 'new money' in the worst form.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: June 24, 2007, 11:01:56 AM »
well you gotta start somewhere..but matt brings this on himself, trying to come off like a business tycoon.  try being a little more humble.
  i can't imagine what you'd be like if you ever do gain notable sucess.  im guessing you will be the definition of 'new money' in the worst form.
He is starting somewhere...with his head up his ass.  If he ever made it big he would probably be the next Flex Wheeler with the 16 cars and little else to show for it in the end. 
Squishy face retard