Author Topic: The "V" stands for VIRGIN  (Read 5326 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: The "V" stands for VIRGIN
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2007, 05:59:43 PM »
Not really. You can post 20-50+ times an hour. It's nothing hard. By the way, you shouldn't talk shit about someone's life when you've been logged on for 14 straight hours.
ok Mr 8000...........

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2007, 06:01:15 PM »
Really? Why is it that I've posted a few times every 4 or 5 hours today and you're on here within 5 minutes, every single time? You've been on here since 8 a.m. Go do something with your life. You can't honestly tell me you're accomplishing something sitting in a computer chair for 14 straight hours on a Sunday. It's pretty obvious you're a dork and a keyboard cowboy. Not to mention a gigantic pussy.
I'm making money while I'm sitting here laughing my ass off, what can I say, your helping pass time....... ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2007, 06:02:25 PM »
ok Mr 8000...........

hahahaha, you're such a clown. You have absolutely no ability to insult. You get wrecked by the facts so you turn around and start spewing the same bullshit you just did. Just go away you pussy.

Let's see, you won't post a pic, you talk shit and back out, you spend 14+ hours on here, you seem to know what all these video games are that I have no clue what you're talking about. Hello, nerd and e-thug.

I'm making money while I'm sitting here laughing my ass off, what can I say, your helping pass time....... ;D

Of course you are.  Another internet millionaire that has to work weekends.  ::)

Brutal double post dipshit. You should stop spending so much time trying to convince yourself that you're not a geek.

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2007, 06:06:49 PM »
BF are you jewish?  ???

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2007, 06:07:33 PM »
hahahaha, you're such a clown. You have absolutely no ability to insult. You get wrecked by the facts so you turn around and start spewing the same bullshit you just did. Just go away you pussy.

Let's see, you won't post a pic, you talk shit and back out, you spend 14+ hours on here, you seem to know what all these video games are that I have no clue what you're talking about. Hello, nerd and e-thug.

Of course you are.  Another internet millionaire that has to work weekends.  ::)

Brutal double post dipshit. You should stop spending so much time trying to convince yourself that you're not a geek.
Oh, I spew the same shit......I see.......hahahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2007, 06:08:46 PM »
BF are you jewish?  ???

Got jewish blood. I, nor my father or grandfather were born Jewish, though. Mother's got 0 Jewish blood. Born catholic. I'm not losing sleep over it.

Oh, I spew the same shit......I see.......hahahaha

I'm trying to get this through your head. You talked shit for 10 pages, pm'ed me and melted all over those threatening me, talked the talk and then no-showed. You're a pussy. That's it. You're lucky I even bother replying to you. The funniest part is that you pulled the same shit with SS and after he accepted, you refused to post a pic and disappeared.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2007, 06:09:35 PM »
BF are you jewish?  ???
I'll have you know that he is a 230lbs ripped cagefighter, that's going to med school and fvcks chicks on his sparetime, AND DOESN'T HAVE 8000 POSTS ON GETBIG.............hahah ahahahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2007, 06:10:42 PM »
I'll have you know that he is a 230lbs ripped cagefighter, that's going to med school and fvcks chicks on his sparetime, AND DOESN'T HAVE 8000 POSTS ON GETBIG.............hahah ahahahaha

Still waiting for that post of me claiming to be 230. The pre-med stuff's nothing special. Not that I'd expect you to be able to handle even a basic inorganic chem problem.  ::)

I've got a question for you Pumphard. I'm really curious as to why you're so infatuated with me. Up until a few weeks, I had no idea who the hell you even were. But you do seem to be pretty attracted to me. Why is it? Is it because I called you out and made you look like a punk bitch again? Enlighten me. You're angry enough to make up lies and spew bullshit while following me around this site, so I must've really hurt your feelings.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2007, 06:12:35 PM »
Got jewish blood. I, nor my father or grandfather were born Jewish, though. Mother's got 0 Jewish blood. Born catholic. I'm not losing sleep over it.

I'm trying to get this through your head. You talked shit for 10 pages, pm'ed me and melted all over those threatening me, talked the talk and then no-showed. You're a pussy. That's it. You're lucky I even bother replying to you. The funniest part is that you pulled the same shit with SS and after he accepted, you refused to post a pic and disappeared.

"hahahah, do you know how pathetic you're going to look if you fly across the country to find me? I can't wait to see this. I'll tell you what, if I'm not at LaGuardia within 5 minutes of the specified time, go ahead and start without me. "

"You talk all this shit, melt down in no less than 4 or 5 threads and then expect me to drive 3 hours to find you? You really are living in a delusional reality. You want to be some big, tough guy that tracks people down over the internet, come up to UConn." 

"Are you fucking kidding me? You're the one talking all this shit and you expect me to drive 3 hours down to NYC? hahahaha, what a dipshit. You want to talk the talk, you drive up here."

Who in their right mind would go, when you get responses like that.............

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2007, 06:14:12 PM »
np, you wanna yap your mouth, now its time for you to put up or shut up, time for some embarrasement again........When i get back in a few weeks, I'm going to show up to your local airport in Conn, with my blackberry in hand.  And I'm going to call you out, u little pussy, and you better show, and I'm going to let everyone here know the whole outcome.  It's ok, the flight will be all worth proving once and for all that your a fvcken coward.

Dude, look in your posts you moron. I can see right there I told you where to come find me. You didn't show up. You talked shit for 10 pages and pm'ed me non-stop threatening me. You pussied out. Deal with it. You're a snatch. I suspect you're the type of clown who walks with his down towards the ground so he doesn't have to make eye contact with people.

"You talk all this shit, melt down in no less than 4 or 5 threads and then expect me to drive 3 hours to find you? You really are living in a delusional reality. You want to be some big, tough guy that tracks people down over the internet, come up to UConn."

Wow, looks like I accepted for the 500th time right there. You didn't show. Deal with it.

It was a given you would do this. You tried to pull the same shit with SS after you refused to post a pic. You claimed his pic was fake and what not. You're a keyboard cowboy. No point in really arguing with a pussy. Just another coward.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2007, 06:22:46 PM »
Dude, look in your posts you moron. I can see right there I told you where to come find me. You didn't show up. You talked shit for 10 pages and pm'ed me non-stop threatening me. You pussied out. Deal with it. You're a snatch. I suspect you're the type of clown who walks with his down towards the ground so he doesn't have to make eye contact with people.

Wow, looks like I accepted for the 500th time right there. You didn't show. Deal with it.

It was a given you would do this. You tried to pull the same shit with SS after you refused to post a pic. You claimed his pic was fake and what not. You're a keyboard cowboy. No point in really arguing with a pussy. Just another coward.
This is exactly what everyone is complaining about with you, all you do is recurgitate the same thing over and over.  But, to make you happy, we'll go through it again.......

1.  You threatened me, so I accepted your challenge to come out and meet you

Your response was

"hahahah, do you know how pathetic you're going to look if you fly across the country to find me? I can't wait to see this. I'll tell you what, if I'm not at LaGuardia within 5 minutes of the specified time, go ahead and start without me. "

2.  You told me you live in Conn, so I was willing to fly out and meet you in NYC. 

Your respose was

"Are you fucking kidding me? You're the one talking all this shit and you expect me to drive 3 hours down to NYC? hahahaha, what a dipshit. You want to talk the talk, you drive up here."

3.  Since I was willing to fly out all the way to NYC, you couldn't drive a few hours to kick my ass.  You gotta give and take over here.

Conclusion is that your 160lbs coward, geek, who likes palying tough guy behind a computer because in real life, your probably buying the tough guys in a bar drinks, so that they don't pick on you. 

Lastly, keep on eye on that post count............hahahah aha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2007, 06:27:27 PM »
hahahah MELTDOWN. This is the last time I reply to you directly. You got owned and you're the biggest pussy on this forum, by far. Have fun living with that, coward.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2007, 06:28:58 PM »
hahahah MELTDOWN. This is the last time I reply to you directly. You got owned and you're the biggest pussy on this forum, by far. Have fun living with that, coward.
I didn't know that proving your a coward was a meltdown.........so much to learn on here

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2007, 06:29:59 PM »
Ron closed Sarcasm's account for supposedly failing to live up to his challenge. I wonder if he would close yours for backing out of yet another one.  ???

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2007, 06:34:45 PM »
Ron closed Sarcasm's account for supposedly failing to live up to his challenge. I wonder if he would close yours for backing out of yet another one.  ???

I'm being threatened by a 160lbs college geek, who is probably the dungeons and dragons champion of his dorm....... ;D

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2007, 06:35:55 PM »
I'm being threatened by a 160lbs college geek, who is probably the dungeons and dragons champion of his dorm....... ;D

says the guy who never went to college

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2007, 06:37:11 PM »

Yawn. Hard to feel insulted when you've made two threats and still refuse to post a picture after they accept. Grade A pussy. Don't forget to douche before bed, you're probably rocking a dynomite yeast infection.

says the guy who never went to college

hahaha, you ever wonder why the clown won't post a pic despite all the shit he talks? I'm willing to bet he's 110 pounds working a dead-end job in a mailroom in bumfucksville, Ontario. Couple that with his third grade insults and I suspect he might be autistic.

I don't even see why we waste time insulting this clown. Everything points to him being a coward with a chip on his shoulder.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2007, 06:41:58 PM »
Yawn. Hard to feel insulted when you've made two threats and still refuse to post a picture after they accept. Grade A pussy. Don't forget to douche before bed, you're probably rocking a dynomite yeast infection.

hahaha, you ever wonder why the clown won't post a pic despite all the shit he talks? I'm willing to bet he's 110 pounds working a dead-end job in a mailroom in bumfucksville, Ontario. Couple that with his third grade insults and I suspect he might be autistic.

I don't even see why we waste time insulting this clown. Everything points to him being a coward with a chip on his shoulder.
at least when I was in college,  there wasn't any internet boards, so I had to bop chicks instead.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 24, 2007, 06:43:16 PM »
at least when I was in college,  there wasn't any internet boards, so I had to bop chicks instead.

I love it when people try to claim how "awesome" they were in college. You're a geek now and you were an even bigger geek then. We get it already, you were a virgin all throughout college. Sorry you had to deal with that. You've spent 14 straight hours on this site. It's obvious you're not married or anything because no normal adult would waste this much time on a forum on their last day off of the week.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2007, 06:46:14 PM »
I love it when people try to claim how "awesome" they were in college. You're a geek now and you were an even bigger geek then. We get it already, you were a virgin all throughout college. Sorry you had to deal with that. You've spent 14 straight hours on this site. It's obvious you're not married or anything because no normal adult would waste this much time on a forum on their last day off of the week.
Sorry.............I just can't stop laughing..........live forever Bezerkfury.......

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #70 on: June 24, 2007, 07:00:57 PM »

hahahaha you must be older than me, because when I graduated (something you failed to do) college in 2000, there were, indeed, internet boards, all over the place
 ;)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2007, 07:02:43 PM »
hahahaha you must be older than me, because when I graduated (something you failed to do) college in 2000, there were, indeed, internet boards, all over the place
 ;)

no, really?  I can tell you were the bright one in your class, weren't you?

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #72 on: June 24, 2007, 07:04:56 PM »
no, really?  I can tell you were the bright one in your class, weren't you?

hahaha says the guy who attempts to bust on me for being too old to post on a message board  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: June 24, 2007, 07:07:46 PM »
hahaha says the guy who attempts to bust on me for being too old to post on a message board  ::)
no, get it right, its that your over 30 years old, and your talking about owings and meltdowns, don't you feel kinda stupid

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 24, 2007, 07:08:38 PM »
I don't know. Spending 14 straight hours on a forum following a 21 year old kid around looks 100x more pathetic to me.