Author Topic: NEW Hunting season!  (Read 2749 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: NEW Hunting season!
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2007, 10:33:32 PM »
We should make you Head of Homeland Security.

Cool.  I would create a new division called "Spies Like Us." 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2007, 05:32:50 AM »
Shoot to Kill, one and all, Rules of Engagement to the Border Patrol.

I can see it now, ...American's desperate to get the hell out of dodge running for their borders, so they can enjoy a lifestyle that at this point can only be considered a memory from a distant past. But the damned wall is too high, and they can't scale over it, ...and the BP does everything in it's power to ensure they stay. Afterall, ...the corporation needs her slaves ...uh, I mean her citizens ...workers without proper health insurance.

nobody can open their refrigerator, wallet, home, etc to all who would like to partake.
You'd go broke and starve.

sorry. doesn't tell the whole picture.

Our Nation as a entity is no different. Our govt owes it to its Citizens to protect Their Standard of living.
Not degrade it by giving resources to criminals. Get rid of them all asap!
Call your congressmen and compain.

I think that's what many of them think they are doing. Afterall, we know the economies of California, new Mexico, Arizona and Texas, would collapse if illegal immigration from south of your border were to stop tomorrow. And there is many a lobbyist and campaign contributor with a vested interest in maintaining the status quo.
w

Undercover Supp Guy

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2007, 07:04:56 AM »
Cool.  I would create a new division called "Spies Like Us." 

Is this a good division where we get to go out and strategically kill people that deserve it or what?  That's what they should've done by the way.  Go sort out Afhganistan and then make the rest of the war on terror a never ending asassination mission against any wack job that even had a dream about committing a terrorist act.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2007, 10:23:32 AM »
Is this a good division where we get to go out and strategically kill people that deserve it or what?  That's what they should've done by the way.  Go sort out Afhganistan and then make the rest of the war on terror a never ending asassination mission against any wack job that even had a dream about committing a terrorist act.

No.  This is the division that sets up cameras in private places.  Will be run by Chevy Chase. 

Undercover Supp Guy

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2007, 08:20:52 PM »
No.  This is the division that sets up cameras in private places.  Will be run by Chevy Chase. 

Ok well yeah, is there hot chicks involved or will you just catch Ron eating a protein cookie?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2007, 08:34:00 PM »
Let's build a new model for the .45 ACP bullet(government funded).. One that will be cheap to produce.. One that we can issue to many american men to hunt and kill illegals.  :-*

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2007, 09:10:29 PM »
how in the hell is that supposed to be any fun?

I call dibs on the rocket launcher

Gee, ...one would've thought you'd have learned a lesson or 2 from all the "FUN" Americans are having over in Iraq.
Trivializing genocidal ideologies, and disguising them as "humour" coupled with hubris, can lead to boatloads of "fun"

Just ask your buddies in Iraq... do you think they're having fun yet?
w

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2007, 07:40:25 AM »
Let's build a new model for the .45 ACP bullet(government funded).. One that will be cheap to produce.. One that we can issue to many american men to hunt and kill illegals.  :-*

Uh, you do know that they'll start killing anything brown that moves, legal or illegal, Latin or Arab,  Indian or not, right?  They'll kill you and your family.

Right after 911, a guy went into a convenience store in the US and killed a man who was wearing a turban, just because he thought the man was an Arab Muslim.  Turns out, the man he killed was neither Arab nor Muslim.  The man was an American citizen, originally from India, belonging to the Sikh faith, which required him to wear a turban.  The ignorant guy who shot and killed this man is now either in prison or in death row.

This is what ignorance and hate brings.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2007, 11:16:50 AM »
Uh, you do know that they'll start killing anything brown that moves, legal or illegal, Latin or Arab,  Indian or not, right?  They'll kill you and your family.

Right after 911, a guy went into a convenience store in the US and killed a man who was wearing a turban, just because he thought the man was an Arab Muslim.  Turns out, the man he killed was neither Arab nor Muslim.  The man was an American citizen, originally from India, belonging to the Sikh faith, which required him to wear a turban.  The ignorant guy who shot and killed this man is now either in prison or in death row.

This is what ignorance and hate brings.

I agree, well said.   This start of this thread is a great example of it.