Author Topic: Perma-Bulkers: Attention - Good News  (Read 19878 times)

climber

• Getbig III
Re: Perma-Bulkers: Attention - Good News
« Reply #200 on: June 28, 2007, 02:45:21 PM »
I have enough education to know the difference between a bald assertion and a "bold assertion"

Then stick to what you know and STFU on things you do not.
Hrmmm

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: ATTENTION PERMA BULKERS
« Reply #201 on: June 28, 2007, 02:50:36 PM »
you don't have the balls to post pictures first of all.

and secondly, i don't compete.

What's your current weight Bast?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #202 on: June 28, 2007, 02:52:24 PM »
Then stick to what you know and STFU on things you do not.

That's exactly what I'm doing, why don't you take your own advice? 

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #203 on: June 28, 2007, 02:57:06 PM »
That's exactly what I'm doing, why don't you take your own advice? 

you're probably in the same boat as TA, getting paid to stir shit up around here. There is no point arguing with you. If you think you can stimulate maximum muscle gain naturally by eating like a bird then you're a retard... no wonder you injured your back deadlifting. Maybe if you ate a little more you would have had the muscle to pull that weight without issue.
Hrmmm

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: June 28, 2007, 03:18:31 PM »
you're probably in the same boat as TA, getting paid to stir shit up around here. There is no point arguing with you. If you think you can stimulate maximum muscle gain naturally by eating like a bird then you're a retard... no wonder you injured your back deadlifting. Maybe if you ate a little more you would have had the muscle to pull that weight without issue.

I was DLing 2-4 times per week for max singles almost each time, stupid over-training, nothing to do with diet.

Who would pay me to tell you to eat less?  MONSTER DEDUCTIVE REASONING

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #205 on: June 28, 2007, 03:23:56 PM »
I was DLing 2-4 times per week for max singles almost each time, stupid over-training, nothing to do with diet.

Who would pay me to tell you to eat less?  MONSTER DEDUCTIVE REASONING

Well, I've heard some stories... you're probably not getting paid but you've jumped onto this controversy bandwagon TA has stirred up nonetheless.

How do you know it's nothing to do with diet. I am willing to bet if you ate like a pig you'd have been ok.

You CAN NOT stimulate maximum anabolism on a maintenance diet.
Hrmmm

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: June 28, 2007, 03:49:59 PM »
Well, I've heard some stories... you're probably not getting paid but you've jumped onto this controversy bandwagon TA has stirred up nonetheless.

How do you know it's nothing to do with diet. I am willing to bet if you ate like a pig you'd have been ok.

more bald assertions

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: ATTENTION PERMA BULKERS
« Reply #207 on: June 28, 2007, 04:01:02 PM »
What's your current weight Bast?

-Hedge

None of your business, homo.   ;D

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #208 on: June 28, 2007, 04:01:13 PM »

Yup. Truth.

But Shifted, perhaps your goals are not to stimulate maximum anabolism? You just want max power:weight ratio, and explosive functional strength ? Is that correct?

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #209 on: June 28, 2007, 04:13:16 PM »
Yup. Truth.

But Shifted, perhaps your goals are not to stimulate maximum anabolism? You just want max power:weight ratio, and explosive functional strength ? Is that correct?

Pretty much.  I really don't know if my anabolism is at it's max, it seems to be.  I know that my strength and apparent muscle gains are as high as they ever were when I was eating like Flex told me to. 

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #210 on: June 28, 2007, 10:31:26 PM »
yep this held for singles and higher rep ranges.

that sounds very good.

if you're controlling heavier weights for more reps in the same form that is a very good sign that you have gained muscle, but there are many other variables to take inot account too ie

motivation (were you more motivated to train intensely when you actually started seeing your muscles)
desire
hormonal levels including gh and growth factor (seeing as you are 15 this is a very relevant and pertinent variable)
history of training (see above) + how long
environment (gym, training partners, etc)
mental (stress factors, focus, puberty, girls)

there are more but you get the point.

i'm not dismissing what you're saying altogether. in fact i applaud you for thinking outside the box and, if there is one consistant attribute to a successful athlete it's that they truly believe what they are doing will give them success. this is far more important than whatever principles you happen to be following.

my point is, have you enclosed yourself in another box? would you get better results with some more calories, etc?

unfortunately a bber (especially recreational) doesn't have a trainer/ coach to guide/motivate him so the rec bber is left to analyse what he's doing and make adjustments. this is usually where they come undone. some delude themselves and some follow whatever programme comes along that looks better, which of course implies that were never absolutely convinced on what they were doing (see aformentioned point about successful athlete).

focus and belief are essential, but first comes analysis and, unfortunately, without a hands on trainer, you are left to do that.

when that's done, train like a man possessed and you'll get closer to your goals.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #211 on: June 28, 2007, 11:17:55 PM »

shiftedShapes is TA's brother...that's why.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #212 on: June 29, 2007, 08:20:00 AM »
that sounds very good.

if you're controlling heavier weights for more reps in the same form that is a very good sign that you have gained muscle, but there are many other variables to take inot account too ie

motivation (were you more motivated to train intensely when you actually started seeing your muscles)
desire
hormonal levels including gh and growth factor (seeing as you are 15 this is a very relevant and pertinent variable)
history of training (see above) + how long
environment (gym, training partners, etc)
mental (stress factors, focus, puberty, girls)

there are more but you get the point.

i'm not dismissing what you're saying altogether. in fact i applaud you for thinking outside the box and, if there is one consistant attribute to a successful athlete it's that they truly believe what they are doing will give them success. this is far more important than whatever principles you happen to be following.

my point is, have you enclosed yourself in another box? would you get better results with some more calories, etc?

unfortunately a bber (especially recreational) doesn't have a trainer/ coach to guide/motivate him so the rec bber is left to analyse what he's doing and make adjustments. this is usually where they come undone. some delude themselves and some follow whatever programme comes along that looks better, which of course implies that were never absolutely convinced on what they were doing (see aformentioned point about successful athlete).

focus and belief are essential, but first comes analysis and, unfortunately, without a hands on trainer, you are left to do that.

when that's done, train like a man possessed and you'll get closer to your goals.

I did start training more frequently and with greater volume, so that is definitely a confounding variable

also my puberty is intense LOL.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #213 on: June 29, 2007, 08:23:45 AM »
I did start training more frequently and with greater volume, so that is definitely a confounding variable

also my puberty is intense LOL.

how old are you?
nasser=piece of shit

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #214 on: June 29, 2007, 08:28:13 AM »

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
nasser=piece of shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #216 on: June 29, 2007, 09:26:57 AM »
??? ??? ???
I am willing to bet my younger brother has a better power to weight ratio than just about anyone in this thread.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #217 on: June 29, 2007, 09:44:00 AM »
I am willing to bet my younger brother has a better power to weight ratio than just about anyone in this thread.

hahaha, you're a real risk taker aren't you adam?

typical jew.

so, if someone takes up that challenge and somehow manages to prove you wrong, you simply revert back to 'just about anyone' and win anyway?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #218 on: June 29, 2007, 09:53:48 AM »
I just crapped and wiped my ass clean with this thread.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #219 on: June 29, 2007, 10:04:42 AM »
I just crapped and wiped my ass clean with this thread.
you coulda wiped it clean with TA's brother -- paper thin comfy!

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: June 29, 2007, 10:20:39 AM »
you coulda wiped it clean with TA's brother -- paper thin comfy!

maybe you can write me a synthol administration regimen that I can use to "bulk up"

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #221 on: June 29, 2007, 10:23:46 AM »
maybe you can write me a synthol administration regimen that I can use to "bulk up"
You don't have muscle to be using synthol in. But once your arms hit 12 or so inches, you can start with 1/8th a ml in each bicep. Keep that up until they hit 13" then up the amount to 1/4th. It'll hurt, but it'll help you keep your new massive size while on your Ethiopian diet -- well, at least in the spots where you inject, everywhere else will remain twig-like.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #222 on: June 29, 2007, 10:26:11 AM »
You don't have muscle to be using synthol in. But once your arms hit 12 or so inches, you can start with 1/8th a ml in each bicep. Keep that up until they hit 13" then up the amount to 1/4th. It'll hurt, but it'll help you keep your new massive size while on your Ethiopian diet -- well, at least in the spots where you inject, everywhere else will remain twig-like.

I know this is hyperbole but I can't tell how dillusional you actually are.  Do you realize that I have more muscle than you do even though I weigh 50lbs less?

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #223 on: June 29, 2007, 10:29:39 AM »
I know this is hyperbole but I can't tell how dillusional you actually are.  Do you realize that I have more muscle than you do even though I weigh 50lbs less?
You're probably right.

How much do you weight? 155lbs? I forgot.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: June 29, 2007, 10:29:54 AM »

you weigh 100 pounds less