Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 27, 2014, 09:24:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Mature thread  (Read 387525 times)
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #6150 on: November 25, 2014, 02:06:57 PM »

sunday morning back and biceps (pull exercises)

1. pullover-machine, 5 warm-up sets

supersetting with chin ups (Bodyweight), before starting that superset i did 3 lighter sets of lat-pulldown

pullover-machine, 264 lbs. stack x 16 reps   +  14 chinups, medium grip to front
                        264 lbs.         x 12 reps    x  11 chinups, "
                        264 lbs.         x 10           + 9 chinups

seated row machine, weight-stack, 1 warm-up set
2 sets with 275 lbs. x 18  + x 14 reps

Lat-pulldown to front, narrow grip, 2 warm-up sets
+ 2 sets with 90 kg, don´t count the total reps, cause i did 2 ultra-slow-reps, after my first 3-4 reps, and after the slow-reps i go back to normal rep-speed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGlZcCjQgl4

5 sets of EZ-scott-curls, 2 warm-up, 3 sets with 110 lbs
2 sets dumbell-curls, 45 and 55 lbs.

10 Minutes after Training in the bathroom of the police-station i´m working the last 30 Years....current Bodyweight 254 lbs, 6 "2", only 51 Years + some months young.....hope to have some good more years of training.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqLd33uQ9wQ

where are you in Germany? like the Kettler bench in the background Grin
Report to moderator   Logged
oldtimer1
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #6151 on: November 25, 2014, 07:08:25 PM »

Off day. Ran a 5K training run in my favorite park. It's one mile per lap with no traffic. Kept seeing this hot blond running in those shear yoga tights every lap. She was running the opposite way. Nice motivation.  Tongue
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #6152 on: November 25, 2014, 09:32:00 PM »

Off day. Ran a 5K training run in my favorite park. It's one mile per lap with no traffic. Kept seeing this hot blond running in those shear yoga tights every lap. She was running the opposite way. Nice motivation.  Tongue

Ha, ha. If you were running on a track, you probably did two laps for every one of hers just to see her in those sheer tights again and again. Oh the joys of beautiful young women never get old even when we do.
Charlys69
Getbig III

« Reply #6153 on: November 26, 2014, 02:28:24 AM »

where are you in Germany? like the Kettler bench in the background Grin

that´s in a smaller City in the western part of Germany, 10 Minutes away from the Rhein-river, 15 Minutes by car to Bonn (former Capitol of Westgermany, and 25 Minutes away from Koblenz). Beside in that old homegym i train also in Bonn/Cologne/Düsseldorf/Koblenz in public Gyms.
25 Years ago i lived close to 2 US Airforce Bases in Germany (Bitburg, closed about 20 Years ago...), and Spnagdahlem (still open), and had the oppurtunity to train in the Gym at Spangdahlem Air-Base, cause with my police-ID i was allowed to join the Gym in Spangdahlem. Now i live more than 1 hour away from my old hometown.

Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #6154 on: November 26, 2014, 07:07:43 AM »

Ya Dirty old Man... Grin did a Home Back workout Today.

Chins Mediun Grip 3x max
BB rows 4 sets
Ez Bar Pullovers 3 sets
One arm DB rows 4 sets
EZ bar close grip upright rows 3 sets

Abs 3x max Hanging knee raises. 
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #6155 on: November 26, 2014, 07:10:50 AM »

that´s in a smaller City in the western part of Germany, 10 Minutes away from the Rhein-river, 15 Minutes by car to Bonn (former Capitol of Westgermany, and 25 Minutes away from Koblenz). Beside in that old homegym i train also in Bonn/Cologne/Düsseldorf/Koblenz in public Gyms.
25 Years ago i lived close to 2 US Airforce Bases in Germany (Bitburg, closed about 20 Years ago...), and Spnagdahlem (still open), and had the oppurtunity to train in the Gym at Spangdahlem Air-Base, cause with my police-ID i was allowed to join the Gym in Spangdahlem. Now i live more than 1 hour away from my old hometown.

i live near Hannover. Have also lived in Herford.  Bitburg? "Bitte ein Bit ! "  Wink
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #6156 on: November 26, 2014, 07:48:25 AM »

Ya Dirty old Man... Grin did a Home Back workout Today.

Chins Mediun Grip 3x max
BB rows 4 sets
Ez Bar Pullovers 3 sets
One arm DB rows 4 sets
EZ bar close grip upright rows 3 sets

Abs 3x max Hanging knee raises. 
I might be training at home too ,,snowing here pretty bad..

$
oldtimer1
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #6157 on: November 26, 2014, 08:37:23 AM »

I might be training at home too ,,snowing here pretty bad..

Nothing but heavy rain and above freezing temperatures here by the shore. North west NJ is going to get hammered.
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #6158 on: November 26, 2014, 10:41:00 AM »

Was running Outside ..getting colder good i wrapped up well. Hot shower feel great 😁
Charlys69
Getbig III

« Reply #6159 on: November 26, 2014, 10:47:12 AM »

i live near Hannover. Have also lived in Herford.  Bitburg? "Bitte ein Bit ! "  Wink

Yes "Bitburger Pils" is 1 of the most famous Beers in Germany.....also "main sponsor of the German national soccer Team for many years".....last time i was in "Bitburg-city" is about 2 Years ago, when my mother died there in Hospital...... :'(but i sometimes go visit my father, brother and sister who lived 15 Minutes away from Bitburg inn the "Eifel Mountains, really countryside...).

p.s. "oldtimer" your private question in my email-account. I´m working for the "Polizeipräsidium Koblenz" (last 27 Years....before i was in Wittlich/Eifel and in Mainz (Capitol of Rheinland-Pfalz). In 8 Years and 8 months i can quit working and get my full pension.

Sunday i fly to Eqypt (Hurghada) and will train there 3-4 times next week at Golds Gym (like last time, July 2014).

* SAM_0156.JPG (152.7 KB, 640x480 - viewed 54 times.)

* SAM_0333.JPG (152.25 KB, 640x480 - viewed 54 times.)
oldtimer1
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #6160 on: November 26, 2014, 01:20:14 PM »

Trained legs today,

Squats 2 x 9 then 1 x 1
leg press 2 x 12 (low back board setting so I could really bend my legs)
leg extensions 2 x 20
seated leg curl 2 x 15
standing leg curl 2 x 12

side bend with single dumbbell 1 x 15
Hanging leg raise 2 x max
Pulley crunches 2 x 25

Leg press calf 2 x 25
standing calf 2 x 15
seated calf 2 x 15

Neck work
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #6161 on: November 26, 2014, 08:58:03 PM »

back
underhaned grip pulldowns narrow bar x4
tbar row 2.5 plates/3,,/3 and 25
cable lower pully single grips x3
rope to waist,, standing pulldowns x3
seated row side grip seat low'upper to outer lat''x3

weighted hypers x3

bis
seated curl machine single arm x4
curl bar premade ..80/90/90
cable curls x3
2 sets across body hammers 40/50 db

abs

$
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #6162 on: November 26, 2014, 10:16:31 PM »

Weather is good here. Cool and not raining. Good thing too since the landscaper is working on part of the yard. A week ago the ground was frozen.

I went to the gym today and had a great full body workout. Cannot believe how easily I am adding weight to squats. I worried that they would fuck up my already fucked up knee but the opposite has been the case. My knee feels great. It looks like this week is going to be a two times workout week. I missed getting to the gym on Monday because we had a bunch of contractors here all day and I couldn't get away.
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!