Author Topic: Pearl on steroids  (Read 10711 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Pearl on steroids
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2007, 03:17:25 AM »
We don't know if it was a small or moderate amount nor do we really know frequency.

you're right of course... we also don't know if he had the advantage of using power-rod technology... i mean if he did that would explain a lot right?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2007, 10:29:07 AM »
I like your post, but Anadrol been around from about 1961.
On North American soil? Are you sure, Trab? Either way, there are way more drugs now than back in the golden age. They just took a ton of what they had at their disposal.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2007, 12:07:48 PM »
On North American soil? Are you sure, Trab? Either way, there are way more drugs now than back in the golden age. They just took a ton of what they had at their disposal.

I'll dig a little, I'm pretty sure it was around from 1960 by Syntex...

I think its a Oldie. Early anemia drug. A lot of politics involved in getting rid of it and replace w/ much more expensive EPO.
 Oh, well Cyclists need dope to.  ;D

Also remember, the stuff was about as regulated as selling shoes back then, and these guys had a lot of Intnl
competitors as friends. Also, Border/customs in those day was likely close to a cake walk.
Shit, It'd just be, "Whats that medicine?". No big deal.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2007, 12:42:31 PM »
I'll dig a little, I'm pretty sure it was around from 1960 by Syntex...

I think its a Oldie. Early anemia drug. A lot of politics involved in getting rid of it and replace w/ much more expensive EPO.
 Oh, well Cyclists need dope to.  ;D

Also remember, the stuff was about as regulated as selling shoes back then, and these guys had a lot of Intnl
competitors as friends. Also, Border/customs in those day was likely close to a cake walk.
Shit, It'd just be, "Whats that medicine?". No big deal.
Cool.