Author Topic: My Uncle is a World-Ranked Competitive Eater  (Read 8546 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: My Uncle is a World-Ranked Competitive Eater
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2007, 06:40:04 PM »
Badlands dwarfs your uncle :o
E

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2007, 06:41:16 PM »
Badlands dwarfs your uncle :o

hahahahhaaa  Holy shit, that's hilarious!    :D

:)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2007, 06:57:14 PM »
My (and most guys) biggest issue w/ gaining mass is eating. Maybe we need to get some tips from him.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2007, 07:03:59 PM »
shit i'd love to be able to eat like him and not gain adipose tissue, i could easily eat a lot more than i eat, i fuccking hate guys like that, eat any kind of tasty shit they want and they don't gain weight. ;D

9 Ball Slim

• Getbig II
  • I Hate Afghanistan
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2007, 11:02:54 PM »
SPAM: 6 pounds of SPAM from the can/ SPAMARAMA / 12 minutes/ Apr. 3, 2004

That's pretty damn impressive, even if it is nasty.  I noticed it did say SPAM from the can.  I wonder if that jelly shit that always floats on top of the can helps it slide down.
Johnny Cash Was Right

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2007, 07:06:20 AM »
That's pretty damn impressive, even if it is nasty.  I noticed it did say SPAM from the can.  I wonder if that jelly shit that always floats on top of the can helps it slide down.

Of course it does, Belladonna or Katsumi might do better than him at the  spam jelly guzzeling comp..

I hope that they Feed'n you guys better'n that spam over in Goat Humper land Slim?
You eat w/ the locals much? Bet they eat some yummie stuff :-X :-\ :'(

9 Ball Slim

• Getbig II
  • I Hate Afghanistan
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2007, 11:08:31 AM »
Yeah Bro, we eat with the locals about once a week.  The Gov of Zabol province invites us over for a sit down shura every Wed night.  He lays out quite the spread.  The kabobs (goat on a stick...at least I think it's goat) are great.  They even serve brown rice and yams, which are popular here.  The best though is the Nan bread.  Flat bread baked in a brick oven.  Spread a little goat cheese on it...fine freakin' dining right there my friend.

Only prob is that Wed is usually my leg day in the gym tent, so sitting around, cross-legged on the floor for several hours at a time can be a real bitch.
Johnny Cash Was Right

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2007, 11:43:08 AM »
Yeah Bro, we eat with the locals about once a week.  The Gov of Zabol province invites us over for a sit down shura every Wed night.  He lays out quite the spread.  The kabobs (goat on a stick...at least I think it's goat) are great.  They even serve brown rice and yams, which are popular here.  The best though is the Nan bread.  Flat bread baked in a brick oven.  Spread a little goat cheese on it...fine freakin' dining right there my friend.

Only prob is that Wed is usually my leg day in the gym tent, so sitting around, cross-legged on the floor for several hours at a time can be a real bitch.

I THINK it's Goat.. BooHooHaHa.. ;)

Hey, I thought it were pork at the roadside BBQ in Pattaya, till Wifey meets up and informs me, "You eat DOG!" ;D :-X
And I bet they dont use the healthy fluffy lookin' DOGS, ya know?

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2007, 12:08:05 PM »
WHERE is the vomit smiley?    :-\     :-X

:P
:)