Author Topic: The Reincarnation of Chris Farley  (Read 19994 times)

Jeriko

• Getbig II
  • Do you want to win the war on terror? Yes or No?
Re: The Reincarnation of Chris Farley
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2007, 03:24:25 PM »
That's a terrible picture. Freakin Sad.

On a related note; looking forward to seeing Dana Carvey this Friday at Humphreys by the bay here in San Diego.

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2007, 04:00:31 PM »
My guess is that its his tongue

It's foam. Poor bastard.

Ari_gold

• Getbig II
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2007, 04:23:39 AM »
It's foam. Poor bastard.
what did he take to have foam in his mouth
Greed and disgust

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2007, 07:14:41 AM »
what did he take to have foam in his mouth

It's what happens sometimes when you die and are left unattended. The bodily fluids and gases bubble out of the mouth.

Ari_gold

• Getbig II
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2007, 02:12:48 PM »

Greed and disgust

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2007, 03:57:08 AM »
looks like the whore he was with ransacked his apartment...

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2007, 04:49:22 AM »
Baby Farley
N

spinnis

« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2007, 04:55:11 AM »

Ari_gold

• Getbig II
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2007, 05:29:22 AM »
Greed and disgust

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2007, 05:53:53 AM »
is that rosary beads in his right hand? DAMM thats sad dude was praying as he was going.  :-\

Ari_gold

• Getbig II
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2007, 02:48:04 PM »
what happened to the whore?
Greed and disgust

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2007, 05:57:41 PM »
After reading a few articles around the net, I know those photos are real.
But what I don't understand- they said the whore (Heidi) took the photo (singular, not plural) of him when he fell down as she was happy he finally passed out from all the substances ingested throughout the day(s). He screamed "Don't leave me" as she went through the door, and he fell down with labored breathing.
So, there are 3 photos that can be found- all posted here.

1) Where did the other two come from, if Heidi only took one photo?
2) If one of these is Heidi's photo, if Chris looked like that, why didn't she call the emergency services instead of waiting till Chris' brother found him the next morning?
3) Why are there bloody napkins, or something similar resembling napkins, off to the right side of his head in the close up photo? Did someone try to resuscitate him, and if so, when? Again, why weren't the proper services/authorities called?
4) In one post I read, someone noticed a Police Chiefs cap sitting on a piece of furniture. This can be seen in the panned-out photo, having the yellow stripes. So, did the police take these photos and later release them?

Inquiring minds want to know....even if it is 10 years after his death. :-X

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2007, 06:26:45 PM »
After reading a few articles around the net, I know those photos are real.
But what I don't understand- they said the whore (Heidi) took the photo (singular, not plural) of him when he fell down as she was happy he finally passed out from all the substances ingested throughout the day(s). He screamed "Don't leave me" as she went through the door, and he fell down with labored breathing.
So, there are 3 photos that can be found- all posted here.

1) Where did the other two come from, if Heidi only took one photo?
2) If one of these is Heidi's photo, if Chris looked like that, why didn't she call the emergency services instead of waiting till Chris' brother found him the next morning?
3) Why are there bloody napkins, or something similar resembling napkins, off to the right side of his head in the close up photo? Did someone try to resuscitate him, and if so, when? Again, why weren't the proper services/authorities called?
4) In one post I read, someone noticed a Police Chiefs cap sitting on a piece of furniture. This can be seen in the panned-out photo, having the yellow stripes. So, did the police take these photos and later release them?

Inquiring minds want to know....even if it is 10 years after his death. :-X

He did not just fall down in those particular pix. The blood pooling in his head and shoulders and the foam in his mouth are indicative of a body that had been lying there for many hours.

Sergio Rules 77

• Getbig III
  • Sergio can split the atom. With his bare hands.
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2007, 08:00:15 PM »

Hey Ari, stop posting pics of Jay Cutler in his off season.

SERGIO!!!!
Ugh, my retirement grease

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2007, 08:08:02 PM »
He did not just fall down in those particular pix. The blood pooling in his head and shoulders and the foam in his mouth are indicative of a body that had been lying there for many hours.
it doesnt have to be many hours,the discoloration you see is called post mortom livitity it only takes two hours to form.and his hands are already frozen from rigor mortis which starts at 15 minutes(at the jaw and neck)and takes over the whole body in 18 hours.it is rather rare though he shows no signs of a cadavoric spasm which usually happens when someone dies of that much drugs.

bench

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2007, 08:12:56 PM »

I understand that part, but in all the interviews I read, they said these same pictures were taken by "Heidi" the prostitute moments after he fell down. So, they are 1) not the same photos "Heidi" took, or 2) she did take them but the time-line is off.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2007, 08:36:07 PM »
First of all, these pictures are really sad and, horrible to look at. Chris Farley was a great talent and one of my favorite comedians. Yes he had demons in his closet, too bad he could not get or accept the help that he needed.
   I do not feel it is in good taste for some of you guys to play with the pictures of a dead man whom was not a evil person by nature. Sadam Husien that would be ok or Adolph Hitler, but Chris Farley was a beloved son and brother to his family and I am sure this kind of crap you guys do for the sake of a laugh would really hurt his family and friends.
   On a side note. I see bloody rags or tissue paper next ro him and what looks like blood running from his nose?
h

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2007, 10:54:31 PM »
it doesnt have to be many hours,the discoloration you see is called post mortom livitity it only takes two hours to form.and his hands are already frozen from rigor mortis which starts at 15 minutes(at the jaw and neck)and takes over the whole body in 18 hours.it is rather rare though he shows no signs of a cadavoric spasm which usually happens when someone dies of that much drugs.

bench
Epic Knowledge of Death!
N

Ari_gold

• Getbig II
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2007, 02:05:43 AM »

bench
Smart boy  :)
Greed and disgust