Author Topic: If you had kids would you be ok with your bf / hubby getting a sportbike?  (Read 6232 times)

trab

• Getbig V
Yeah...just like the dealers, burglers, robbers, child molesters, rapist...in the right hands,  guns are the chlorine in the DNA pool... ;D

Yeah, I forgot some of the other animals here that need to be thinned...
240gr sjhp's in a S&W Modle 29 .44mag works nicely  ;)  WAM!

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
Yeah...just like the dealers, burglers, robbers, child molesters, rapist...in the right hands,  guns are the chlorine in the DNA pool... ;D
In the wrong hands however....

I agree that there's a lot of deaths to be contributed to gang violence, but the notion that carrying a gun will increase your safety, nah. As I said before the more guns means more guns end up in the wrong hands/place/time and you can not counter that by giving everyone a gun, on the contrary the chances of things going wrong even increase then.

I think we should just agree to disagree on this matter.

trab

• Getbig V
In the wrong hands however....

I agree that there's a lot of deaths to be contributed to gang violence, but the notion that carrying a gun will increase your safety, nah. As I said before the more guns means more guns end up in the wrong hands/place/time and you can not counter that by giving everyone a gun, on the contrary the chances of things going wrong even increase then.

I think we should just agree to disagree on this matter.

Have you ever been to the USA? It's a very big country w/ diverse areas.
I been to Holland, and frankly there is no need to own, or even the place to shoot firearms. It's like night and day comparing the two. There's plenty of US big city areas YOU NEED TO BE ARMED it you HAVE to go there!!
Totaly gang controled. If you work matinence for some company at night in one of these inner cities ya Nuts not
to have a Conceled Cary permit. ANd that does prevent assalts.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
I would say ride on the track. A couple of yrs ago I wanted to get a bike, a 750, just wanted one, plus I thought i could ride it on the weekends and do track work.  I was telling a State Trooper friend of mine, and he said he saw this bike the other night, on the road, still running, but banged up, because the rider hit a deer, he looked up, and there was the rider, being fried on the power lines. He hit the deer and was thrown into the power lines. That basically killed my want for a bike for a about a year.

trab

• Getbig V
Deer are bad news by me. A bud Hit one and killed it out in the boonies. So, He's all covered in blood, the deer and his own, busted up, Bike is in poor shape. He gets it running, and on the way home tags another!
The Rut season in Wi in some counties is dangerous driving at night. Bang! They'z good eatin'! ;)