Author Topic: Arrested! Chris Benoit's doctor Dr. Phil Astin  (Read 3864 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Benoits Dr. arrested.
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2007, 03:52:54 PM »
oh brother, like that's gonna solve anything. ::)

Exactly. Just civil servants, acting like they're doing something important. Idiotic.
a

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2007, 03:55:41 PM »
Exactly. Just civil servants, acting like they're doing something important. Idiotic.
our tax dollars hard at work. ::)

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
Re: Arrested! Chris Benoit's doctor Dr. Phil Astin
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2007, 03:57:22 PM »
thanks.

Everyone should note this - in a world full of limited resources, every time someone ends themself with a vice they know is a killer, they leave their share of resources for the rest of us to split.  On a macro level, if a million kids took up skydiving on speed tomorrow, and many of them checked out, you and I would live in a nation with lower food, gas, and home prices.  Our social security would last longer.  We'd have to wait less time for healthcare.

If everyone lived to be 100, the nation would be a much less fun place.  Lots of people doing nothing but living on the govt tit for 40+ years.  So if a small % choose to end themselves early to enjoy things they feel good to them, so be it.  Live and let live!

Exactly. The dirty little secret is that our economy isn't set up to handle everyone living to be one hundred. Not with the retirement age where it is and not without a bunch of new tax increases.

The economy is going to be stretched enough when all these baby boomers start retiring.  Let's hope most of them keep their bad habits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2007, 04:21:50 PM »
I don't think it's a secret at all.  Everyone who lights up often says "These things are gonna kill me" and everyone who slurps down their daily Big Mac knows "this can't be good for my heart".

It's a trade off.  I think any of us would choose to live like a king until 80, instead of a pauper until 100.  Everything else falls in between that.

As far as social security, I don't worry a bit about that.  Our nation's economists are very good at making the boat stay afloat.  yes, our kids will pay more than we did for our folks.  But hey, we birthed em.  They can live with it.  And, hopefully with the US firms setting up camp in mid east oil regions, our tax dollar earnings from that will skyrocket and we'll hold down china (send enough oil our way that their economy cannot grow as fast as it could).

Team USA always wins out.  Ask the other 350 nations of the world who's top dog.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2007, 08:24:38 PM »
According to The Wrestling News Page - Jul 09
http://www.twnpnews.com/messages/17752.shtml

Chris Benoit was working as a steroid supplier for other WWE superstars?????

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2007, 08:41:35 PM »
Another upstanding medical "professional".  What a piece of trash.  I say send to him to jail for 30 years, he's the one who is guilty...haha  Benoit was a mere victim of the system and "roid rage".  ahah
Roid rage, the most overplayed card by the media. 

Admittedly, he shouldn't have abused his authority, but what is wrong with one consenting adult providing another consenting adult with drugs?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2007, 09:45:57 PM »
The easiest way to get away with a crime, is to drop a bottle of test next to your victim. Yes, steroids must be the blame for that murder.  ::)  This case is solved.  ::) Also Steve Austin ex wife Debra is a fucking cry baby. Every news station shes on she claims how steroids are the blame for Stone Cold beating her up. Roid rage is what she called it  ??? ::)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2007, 09:55:41 PM »
our tax dollars hard at work. ::)

don't you need to be working member of society to pay taxes?
but this is not the thread to discuss which basement you live in so I digress

I understand your sentiments..fat fucks want to sue mcdonalds because they supersized everything for $1 more

my favorite is when ever fucking media person smokes weed but when someone famous is busted they make a fucking big deal out of it.
Here comes the money shot

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2007, 09:59:20 PM »
Another upstanding medical "professional".  What a piece of trash.  I say send to him to jail for 30 years, he's the one who is guilty...haha  Benoit was a mere victim of the system and "roid rage".  ahah
Roid rage, the most overplayed card by the media. 

What cycle are you on now?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2007, 04:13:33 PM »
The easiest way to get away with a crime, is to drop a bottle of test next to your victim. Yes, steroids must be the blame for that murder.  ::)  This case is solved.  ::) Also Steve Austin ex wife Debra is a fucking cry baby. Every news station shes on she claims how steroids are the blame for Stone Cold beating her up. Roid rage is what she called it  ??? ::)

The interesting thing is that, despite seeing all this "rage" in wrestling, Debra married (or was romantically invovled with) several wrestlers. First, it was Steve "Mongo McMichael (the ex-Chicago Bear from the '85 Super Bowl team); then, it was "Double J" Jeff Jarrett, and then Mr. Rattlesnake, himself, Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Perhaps, it had something to do with her own involvement in pro wrestling, as one of the valets/divas.