Author Topic: Ask the SS thread.  (Read 21467 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Ask the SS thread.
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2007, 08:14:43 PM »
SS, I just bought me one of these.. Should I go showing it off to my friends?  ???

The owner's manual doesn't say shit.  ???

NI G GER OWNERS MANUAL

Congratulations on your purchase of a brand new n1g ger! If handled properly, your apeman will give years of valuable, if reluctant, service.

INSTALLING YOUR N1GG3R.
You should install your n1gg3r differently according to whether you have purchased the field or house model. Field n1ggers work best in a serial configuration, i.e. chained together. Chain your n1gg3rs to another n1gg@r immediately after unpacking it, and don't even think about taking that chain off, ever. Many n1gg3rs start singing as soon as you put a chain on them. This habit can usually be thrashed out of them if nipped in the bud. House n4gg3rs work best as standalone units, but should be hobbled or hamstrung to prevent attempts at escape. At this stage, your ni gger can also be given a name. Most owners use the same names over and over, since n1gg3rs become confused by too much data. Rufus, Rastus, Remus, Toby, Carslisle, Carlton, Hey-You!-Yes-you!, Yeller, Blackstar, and Sambo are all effective names for your new buck ni g ger. If your ni g ger is a ho, it should be called Latrelle, L'Tanya, or Jemima. Some owners call their ni gg er hoes Latrine for a joke. Pearl, Blossom, and Ivory are also righteous names for ni gg er hoes. These names go straight over your ni g ger's head, by the way.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2007, 09:15:39 AM »
funniest thing ive ever read ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2007, 09:18:01 AM »
hahahahahahhaaaaaa.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2007, 06:45:16 PM »

SS,

During your time up in the Chi...

Do you feel the FOLK Nation gangs are bigger bitches than the PEOPLE Nation gangs? Which gang did you belong to?

Thanks!
?

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2007, 01:29:30 PM »
SS,

During your time up in the Chi...

Do you feel the FOLK Nation gangs are bigger bitches than the PEOPLE Nation gangs? Which gang did you belong to?

Thanks!
yes folks are bigger bitches, and i was never in a gang till now ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2007, 01:32:56 PM »

Is your new gang affiliated with a NATION or do you guys fly 'neutron' such as a 'party crew' as they call them in the Chi.

Also, where were your favorite places to EAT in Chicago?
?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2007, 01:38:19 PM »
Is your new gang affiliated with a NATION or do you guys fly 'neutron' such as a 'party crew' as they call them in the Chi.

just ate at Italian Village on Thursday, awesome as usual even though the staff was all mexicans, also had THE BEST FUCCKING PRIME RIB SANDWICH IN MY LIFE at the Holiday Inn's William and Tell restaurant off of LaGrange rd. and Joliet Road, 10 bucks and the damn thing is almost an inch and a half thick.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2007, 01:39:56 PM »

no were nation and fav food places, man theyre so many bro.

rics, mr beef, the patio to name a few..............how bout you whats your fav places to eat?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2007, 01:52:14 PM »

Ask me in my 'Q&A'... ;)

For a breaded steak sandwich? LaMalignese on 32nd/May st. or the ever so famous Ricobene's on 26th st.

For a burrito? Ino's on 35th/Wolcott.

Pizza? Phil's Pizza on 36th/Halsted.

Italian Ice? Mario's on Taylor...them or Carms on Carpenter/Taylor.

Italian foods? Pompei Bakery on Taylor/Ashland.

As f late I been grinding on 'carne esada' at the Mexico Steakhouse on Archer/Loomis. Love it!
?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2007, 01:53:32 PM »
what about Gino's on Rush St.? is that place any good, we passed right by it.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2007, 01:57:07 PM »

Never been there. I'd have to drop 3 kits of 'gh' at a premium cost to be able to eat anywhere on Rush st.

Mom/Pop places off the radar are the best food staples in the Chi.

When you come back to see a Cubs/Cardnials game hit me up.

Phil's Pizza is in Bridgeport. That's where rip, her husband and myself were in those pics she posted.
?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2007, 01:59:53 PM »
Never been there. I'd have to drop 3 kits of 'gh' at a premium cost to be able to eat anywhere on Rush st.

Phil's Pizza is in Bridgeport. That's where rip, her husband and myself were in those pics she posted.
Cubs/Redbirds games sell out so fuccking quick so i might have to get some tickets to the Cubbies and some other team like the Brewers or the Pirates or something, i just love the atmosphere of Wrigley, they were prepping the stadium for The Police's concert on Thursday when we were up there.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2007, 02:28:20 PM »
Cubs/Redbirds games sell out so fuccking quick so i might have to get some tickets to the Cubbies and some other team like the Brewers or the Pirates or something, i just love the atmosphere of Wrigley, they were prepping the stadium for The Police's concert on Thursday when we were up there.

baseball is the most boring sport out of the big ones, but fuck me if the stadiums aren't just incredible. i had box seats at PNC Park a few years ago and i didn't even see half the game, i was too busy just enjoying the box.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2007, 04:42:09 PM »

man phils pizza is the best! we have a couple places here from chicago but it doesnt taste the same :-\

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2007, 07:16:34 AM »
baseball is the most boring sport out of the big ones, but fuck me if the stadiums aren't just incredible. i had box seats at PNC Park a few years ago and i didn't even see half the game, i was too busy just enjoying the box.
sounds like you live near Pittsburgh, Magoo, i get over to Youngstown, OH once or twice a year, we should get together and train, Youngstown's only 60-70 miles from Pittsburgh.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2007, 08:55:45 AM »
sounds like you live near Pittsburgh, Magoo, i get over to Youngstown, OH once or twice a year, we should get together and train, Youngstown's only 60-70 miles from Pittsburgh.

sure thing man, just let me know. i live in the area, or right in the dang city during the semester (yep, still in school  >:( ).

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2007, 09:03:39 AM »
sure thing man, just let me know. i live in the area, or right in the dang city during the semester (yep, still in school  >:( ).
Pittsburgh looks like a really cool little city.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2007, 10:25:35 AM »
Pittsburgh looks like a really cool little city.

Dont kid yourself, so so night life, 2nd oldest population in the country, crappy baseball team, questional football team and an up and comming hocky team- several killer pizza parlors though! Oh ya 60-65 days of wonderful sunshine a year!
X

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2007, 04:16:20 PM »
Dont kid yourself, so so night life, 2nd oldest population in the country, crappy baseball team, questional football team and an up and comming hocky team- several killer pizza parlors though! Oh ya 60-65 days of wonderful sunshine a year!

hey, the burgh ain't that bad. it's a bit empty feeling here and there but there's plenty of shit to do. navigating the place is a nightmare though, only city i've ever been in where you can SEE where you're trying to get to but have no idea how to get there.  >:(

plus everyone owes it to themselves to eat at primanti bros at least once. full meal on a sandwich, baby!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2007, 06:21:29 PM »
SS,now that summer's here it seems that the booze seems to be flowing.
whats your cure for a hangover?.
The best i have is gatorade and a coule of aspirin before i pass out.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2007, 06:28:18 PM »
SS,now that summer's here it seems that the booze seems to be flowing.
whats your cure for a hangover?.
The best i have is gatorade and a coule of aspirin before i pass out.

I am not SS, but two vikes and some pedialyte and you'll be in the gym in a half hour feeling like a million bucks.
E

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2007, 06:30:19 PM »
I am not SS, but two vikes and some pedialyte and you'll be in the gym in a half hour feeling like a million bucks.

Hahahah,dude that pedialyte is hard to get down!! ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2007, 06:34:17 PM »
Hahahah,dude that pedialyte is hard to get down!! ;D

Compared to some of these supposedly good tasting protein drinks that we have been programmed to buy, Pedialyte tastes great. :)
E

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2007, 06:42:31 PM »
Compared to some of these supposedly good tasting protein drinks that we have been programmed to buy, Pedialyte tastes great. :)

True,but it's a little embarrassing when your sitting in rush hour traffic and someone in the car next to you
looks at you and your drinking a kid's bottle of pedialyte ;D ;)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2007, 06:43:46 PM »
True,but it's a little embarrassing when your sitting in rush hour traffic and someone in the car next to you
looks at you and your drinking a kid's bottle of pedialyte ;D ;)

Slam it in one drink. Keep it real cold too. I prefer grape myself.
E