Author Topic: Ripitupbaby, aka Lori as a new mod  (Read 7894 times)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Re: Ripitupbaby, aka Lori as a new mod
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2007, 09:46:37 AM »
Is it about pictures from a free section or pictures from a member section?

That's a difference.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2007, 09:55:05 AM »
Is it about pictures from a free section or pictures from a member section?

That's a difference.

Nah, those were free pics.  I haven't seen the whole collection yet.  the photographer just "released" those four pics.  He sent them to me too, I just hadn't posted them here yet.  They are posted on a couple other sites.  Totally not a big deal.  Once they are out in the public, they are free to everyone.

:)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2007, 09:56:19 AM »
Rip, how do you feel about Sioux stalking you and finding those pics? What a creep >:(
E

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2007, 09:59:21 AM »
Rip, how do you feel about Sioux stalking you and finding those pics? What a creep >:(

Well, those pics are pretty easy to find, as I believe they are posted on several sites. 
I didn't take them down because sioux posted them here...like I said, they are in the public domain, and that's fine.   I took them down for my own personal reasons, one of which has to do with some other creeps around here.  At this point, I kinda wish I had taken down the other pics in this thread...  :-\

Thank you for your concern, danny.... ;)

:)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2007, 10:02:54 AM »

Well, those pics are pretty easy to find, as I believe they are posted on several sites. 
I didn't take them down because sioux posted them here...like I said, they are in the public domain, and that's fine.   I took them down for my own personal reasons, one of which has to do with some other creeps around here.   :-\

Thank you for your concern, danny.... ;)

Your welcome. I think you should nip this Sioux thing in the bud though Rip. I have noticed he follows female BBers around the internet constantly. Plus, by him posting on this board it kind of makes this place look schmoish. I would ban him now if I were you, he will do nothing but stalk you.
E

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2007, 12:39:05 PM »
I got to ask: What the point of putting in all the work to build a Bod like her'z and not show it off?
More Pics! ;)
SHe's VERY knowledgable and a great personality too.