Author Topic: New GetBig Christmas Story  (Read 736 times)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
New GetBig Christmas Story
« on: December 23, 2017, 01:44:24 PM »
adapted from GetBigApedia, Volume D, Page 18, Disrespected Again @2017

I don't take kindly to disrespect to Christmas Cheer. Not 3 year olds sitting on Santa's lap at the mall, not my gym's Christmas Party, not from the guy shilling for the Salvation Army on main street with a kettle and a bell , not in the toy section at WalMart, not at a family gathering, not for feeding the homeless a turkey dinner, not when I am driving my car at night and they are dressed up walking down the street going to see loved ones...anywhere.

People talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run around the neighbourhood singling Christmas carols thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

Spent many years in a place where if you sing Christmas Carol outside someone's house and you sing "we wish you a merry Christmas, and a happy new year!"" , you know that when you sing it, you better be ready for what happens. most people here in the 'real world' aren't ready for what could happen...and run their mouths trying to bring good cheer to you and your king. Despite wearing that ugly sweater his uncle gave him last christmas that does not fit, slippers and one of those paper crowns from the holiday dinner, the guy who's door you just knocked on with your neighbours and proceed to try and spread christmas cheer to by singing some fucking songs   and not leaving when he politely declines your cheer, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying your neighbour's little 86 year old grandmother wearing her best Sunday Church dress singing her heart out even after being told to stop and proceed to teach her a lesson by taking her down to the ground and kicking out her dentures before you even know what happened.

The guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. If you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to December 26.

Merry Fucking Christmas

"

Simple Simon

Re: New GetBig Christmas Story
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 01:55:28 PM »
 ;D

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: New GetBig Christmas Story
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2017, 04:26:18 PM »
well this did well lol