Author Topic: MRS. A-ROD IS A BRONX F-BOMBER, Obscene Shirt Shocks Stadium  (Read 1411 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
This stuff cracks me up. I can't imagine he wants to stay in NY next year, the whole situation is just ridiculous. Although I don't know who can afford to pay him what he'll want to be paid other than the Yanks.

Oh, and she was wearing that shirt at the stadium with their 2 year old daughter at her side.

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/mrs__a_rod_is_a_bronx_f_bomber_regionalnews_dan_mangan_and_david_k__li.htm

MRS. A-ROD IS A BRONX F-BOMBER

By DAN MANGAN and DAVID K. LI

Yankee superstar Alex Rodriguez's long-suffering wife, Cynthia, may have finally flipped her pretty lid yesterday when she went to a game in The Bronx wearing a tight-fitting, white tank top bearing a foul message on the back: "F- - - you."

The obscene phrase was plainly visible to thousands of fans - including plenty of kids - as she, her 2-year-old daughter, Natasha, and an older woman took their seats in the players' family section of the House that Ruth Built.

"[One] father, was so embarrassed, he got up and left and took his son," who appeared to be about 10 years old, a fan said.

"I mean this kid was right in back of Cynthia - his nose must have been about 4 inches away from the words 'F- - - you.' "

Cynthia's F-word faux pas also may have violated Yankee Stadium policy.

The team's policy prohibits any banners or signs that are not in "good taste" and also warns that security guards will eject any guests "using foul language" or "making obscene gestures."

Still, when some fans let nearby security know about Cynthia's four-letter garment yesterday, nothing was done.

"It was noted by police and security," one fan said. "They were aware of it. I guess they didn't know what to do. I guess you don't kick A-Rod's wife out of the game."

It's not clear who the target was of Cynthia's F-bomb: Yankee fans, management, the media - or even perhaps her wandering husband.

But if Cynthia, 34, was trying to light a fire under A-Rod's struggling team with her shocking message, it didn't work - the bumbling Bronx Bombers got thumped 11-5 by the Oakland A's.

The loss left them four games under .500 and 11 games behind the arch rival Boston Red Sox, who are solidly in first place in the American League East.

Cynthia's shocking breach of stadium etiquette comes a month after she was publicly humiliated by her straying hubby's catting around the country and Canada with a busty, blond Las Vegas stripper and Playboy wannabe named Joslyn Noel Morse - revealed in a Post exposé.

Despite - or perhaps because of - those randy revelations, Alex Rodriguez, 31, has been on fire when it comes to the baseball diamond, batting a jaw-dropping, Major League-leading .406 over the last month.

Howard Rubenstein, the spokesman for Yankees owner George Steinbrenner, last night said he could not reach The Boss or other Bombers executives for comment on Cynthia's sartorial stunt.

A-Rod's agent, Scott Boras, could not be reached.

body88

Re: MRS. A-ROD IS A BRONX F-BOMBER, Obscene Shirt Shocks Stadium
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 10:14:04 AM »
Was it a french connection shirt? As in fcuk you? Or did it say legit "fuck you"? Either way this is halarious. Wives melting down in the stands, and pitchers burning there uniforms. Looks like a chrome hearts shirt if not fcuk....

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 05:28:16 PM »
You go miss A-ROD!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 06:00:29 PM »
Its his campaign to get the hell out...He's gone and after this year..we'll take him.
L

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 10:06:38 PM »
people are so fucken sensitive  ::)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 10:13:20 PM »
Not sure if this is true because my girlfriend told it to me but she said that Cashman had to have a sit down with A-Rod and his wife about the shirt. Something about her representing the Yankees when she's in the stadium and doing it with class and dignity.

Not sure how accurate it is but if it's true I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall during that meeting.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2007, 07:11:01 PM »

She's not very attractive from the side.

Would you hit it? 

Even after knowing Arod had been there?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2007, 08:49:23 PM »
people are so fucken sensitive  ::)

Exactly.

Oh no, she is wearing a shirt that reads "Fuck you"......oh, think of the children.... ::)
HAHA, RON.....

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2007, 09:03:53 PM »
She's not very attractive from the side.

Would you hit it? 

Even after knowing Arod had been there?

She's not world class hot but she's still got a kicking body.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2007, 11:49:12 AM »
She's not world class hot but she's still got a kicking body.

Plus, she's very educated.

I'd pound her.  ;D