Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 25, 2017, 05:04:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT THE FUCK??? FEMALE BODYBUILDING????  (Read 11507 times)
Richard2004
Getbig IV

REAL explosive strength!

« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2007, 10:06:04 AM »

do you agree she looks disgusting or not???

your running around the subject and attacking everyone else except the monster that's in that pic

point: woman should not become men through hormones--this does not show the potential of the female body to build muscle it shows the potential of male hormones to build muscle

until woman BBer's stop taking male hormones thus completely changing what they are in nature and becoming more male than female than people will always be disgusted

ask the general populace what they think of this pic I bet they have the same response as the so called "ignorant teenagers" you claim to start these threads

you sir are the ignorant one and the one who is agenda driven that has no perspective at all

I give up!! Huh

Some people just the fucck can't read, or can't comprehend reading, which is understandable considering the stacks of BB/rec. drugs they are on and the ongoing/concurrent destruction of their mind/brain-cells!
Report to moderator   Logged
syn1313
Getbig I

"You Lose !"

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2007, 12:46:37 PM »

id hit it

D
parsnip1965
Getbig II

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2007, 12:55:36 PM »

Um...she kind of overdid it.  But taking AAS didn't make her into a man.  She's a woman who has huge muscles, a deep voice, goodness knows what else, and a bad boob job.  But I still find myself attracted in a creepy sort of way, ha.
drkaje
Getbig V

Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2007, 01:40:31 PM »

amazing that the camera was not broken

I share your amazement.

Captain Equipoise
Getbig V

back from the dead...

« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2007, 04:25:47 PM »

Richard, what cracks me up is you so valiantly defend these human atrocities (FBB) while at the same time you berate healthy young males using the same gear that your precious he-she's are using, calling us 'drug addicts' , you talk about us 'abusing ilegal drugs' but when these trannies do it, it's all fine... !??!  Lips sealed
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!