Author Topic: Poll about GH15 Just Out of Curiosity!!!!!  (Read 17074 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Poll about GH15 Just Out of Curiosity!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2007, 06:44:23 PM »
Gh15 has thousands of posts. All of them i found intresting/usefull. One controversial post and he looses all crediblty? WTF is that?

i wish i lost it to be honest with you they start emailing diff sites now with questions about gh15 what he said when he said why he said,,i told you to keep it on getbig fellas,,gh15 is only for  getbig and thatisit i have  no need or will to post under this identity on other boards

also let me add one more thing,,to all the doubters,,those are not only pro cycles that i ron jason gustav dex are following,,many of those cycles are followed by AMATUER BODYBUILDERS ON THE WAY TO BECOME PROS,,it not that you wake up a pro and start those protocols,,,those are years of trial and error that result of you finally getting your pro card,,and if you got the genetic repond and knowledge you may shorten it quite a bit

plenty of top amatuer use 1 amp omnadren every single day and 20-30units growth + 50 units slin a day,,,im talking about both international and national athletes,,they do it in the 1000s they spend all the income on it,,they get it free if they in the game,,,they pay for it if not,,and the real rich one get it from the doc prescribed,,

the new fasion now days is to use slin and claim for natural status,,actually its quite old this idea but it gets back in big time,,the gh added and t3 makes you a "complete natural" undetected happy fella

get real my friends
fallen angel

The Coach

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2007, 06:47:26 PM »
how many of you people believe the doses that GH says that most pros take? i'll say that the doses he claims are close, i'd believe that most pros probably take 75-80 percent of what he says but i'm not sure about the insulin amounts.

GH15 is full of crap, that being said (and I've said this before) he's the most dangeous poster on here!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2007, 06:49:26 PM »
GH15 is full of crap, that being said (and I've said this before) he's the most dangeous poster on here!
i don't think so, i think the guy talks a lot of truth, you may not like what he has to say but the man tells it like it is, the only thing i doubt him on is the freakish amounts of insulin and Glucophage.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2007, 06:53:48 PM »
you really are shit for brains ass casm aren't you you fat pig.

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2007, 06:55:11 PM »
you really are shit for brains ass casm aren't you you fat pig.

you probably think you can be 300 pounds at 3% BF while on 2grams of test just like sevastase
Hrmmm

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • I have to return some video tapes.
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2007, 06:55:38 PM »
i don't think so, i think the guy talks a lot of truth, you may not like what he has to say but the man tells it like it is, the only thing i doubt him on is the freakish amounts of insulin and Glucophage.

So why all the fuss about genetics? Anybody taking that amount of gear would have to grow. If these Pro's are the genetic gods they are made out to be wouldn't Milos's assement be more correct?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2007, 06:57:16 PM »

and when did you get your pro card? when did you place top 10 in any amatuer bodybuilding copetition international or national usa?
just what i thought
what i write here is not for everyday joe i always mention it and repeat it,,it is for experience bodybuilders with years under their belt that have the genetic repond to hormones and wanna make a living off it
fallen angel

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2007, 06:59:40 PM »
So why all the fuss about genetics? Anybody taking that amount of gear would have to grow. If these Pro's are the genetic gods they are made out to be wouldn't Milos's assement be more correct?

Not necessarily bro, I know of a guy who sticks himslef with ungodly amounts per day (over 1000mgs) and isn't even that big. Genetics as far as muscle belly length, fiber thickness ect. has a lot to do with it. What if all of Ronnie's bodyparts where genetically the same as his calves?

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • I have to return some video tapes.
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2007, 07:09:47 PM »
Not necessarily bro, I know of a guy who sticks himslef with ungodly amounts per day (over 1000mgs) and isn't even that big. Genetics as far as muscle belly length, fiber thickness ect. What if all of Ronnie's bodyparts where genetically the same as his calves?

1000mg's ED is retarded. He should take up bird watching or something. Muscle shape is one thing. Genetic response to drugs is another and thats what I was speaking to. I grow on what I see as a small amount of AAS, and prefer it that. I think the whole think is bullshit with a capitol B. I saw a similar post over on getdrunk.com the other day. This guy was a pro alcoholic. It looked something like this:

12 pack Miller Light for Breakfast
1 pint Jim Beam after cardio
1 box of red wine (improves vascularity)
1 case of Corona Pre-WO
5th Hennesy Post-WO
Bottle of Moet

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2007, 07:13:38 PM »
Hes 100% legit in my eyes

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2007, 07:21:43 PM »
He claimed the pros were shooting up GH 6 times PER DAY, thats epic bullshit.

Shooting up six times a day is possible, but I would think only half the quantity he listed.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2007, 07:22:50 PM »
Legit. And he aint tellin the 1/2 of it. Way uglier.
All these dorks that never used steroids saying 10cc a week will kill and such have their heads so far up their ass its a comedy.

YOu could take any of these skinny/bony NON-GAINER Naturals here posting Pics and put 20-30 Good looking pounds of BW on them in 10-14 days w/ a couple thousand mgs.
No, it wont be pure muscle, but it will look good. High risk of bad sides? Yes. Smarter ways to do it? Yes.
But quit making excuses and denying what is right in front of your eyes.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2007, 07:29:17 PM »
Ultimately it is possible guys are huge on low doses and vice versa. I for example am a mega responder, when I was 22 I went from 225 to 253 in about 8 weeks on 500mgs enanthate and 500mgs deca and 20 mgs daily of dball. I tried to go over that next cycle and got literally sick, my body basically attacked the gear like a virus I ran a fever of 104.8 for over a week it was very serious. I just cannot handle high doses my body doesnt need nor will it allow. I can imagine on 1g of test and some anabolics coupled with high GH and slin doses mega responders with proper diet and training can be insanely massive, add in the fact that every so often a genetic freak like ronnie comes along and you get 280 ripped on teh same dosage, meanwhile guys with shit genetics are on huge cycles and geting no where they just don't respond.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2007, 07:34:00 PM »
Ultimately it is possible guys are huge on low doses and vice versa. I for example am a mega responder, when I was 22 I went from 225 to 253 in about 8 weeks on 500mgs enanthate and 500mgs deca and 20 mgs daily of dball. I tried to go over that next cycle and got literally sick, my body basically attacked the gear like a virus I ran a fever of 104.8 for over a week it was very serious. I just cannot handle high doses my body doesnt need nor will it allow. I can imagine on 1g of test and some anabolics coupled with high GH and slin doses mega responders with proper diet and training can be insanely massive, add in the fact that every so often a genetic freak like ronnie comes along and you get 280 ripped on teh same dosage, meanwhile guys with shit genetics are on huge cycles and geting no where they just don't respond.

So you've tried 2 cycles and yur a expert. You got a reaction to the shots is all. Go again.
Here'z the cure Tylenol and ibuprofin. Your body did not "attack" the gear.
Damn I wish I had yur Genetics. YOU dont need slin.
1gr of TE in a guy yur size is childs play. YOu just need to understand how it works, and you clearly Dont.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2007, 07:34:12 PM »
Legit. And he aint tellin the 1/2 of it. Way uglier.
All these dorks that never used steroids saying 10cc a week will kill and such have their heads so far up their ass its a comedy.

YOu could take any of these skinny/bony NON-GAINER Naturals here posting Pics and put 20-30 Good looking pounds of BW on them in 10-14 days w/ a couple thousand mgs.
No, it wont be pure muscle, but it will look good. High risk of bad sides? Yes. Smarter ways to do it? Yes.
But quit making excuses and denying what is right in front of your eyes.

Question for ya:

Are gains in strength as drug based as gains in muscle?  Say a natural can achieve 75% of their maximum muscle size as a natural, do you think the percentage is the same for strength, or maybe a little higher?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2007, 07:35:31 PM »
Shit for someone yall cant stand, hes sure one popular mf-er!!!!  IMO its kinda like religion, if you choose not to beleive what he has to say, f-uck it, turn a cheek. Gear is the biggest mystety in bodybuilding. It is kept hush hush. Not too often you find somebody who is willing to speak openly about gear, sources, protocols, and sides. Not to mention somebody who favors exposing the secrets. I admit, i take notes here and there... But i still dont see the controversey, and the need for whoever he is to have his name in 15 threads on the main board. Who cares? ( especially naturals)Its just a disgusting side effect of bodybuilding everybody knows is there but nobody wants to belive.

GH15 is a fictional character for roleplaying and entertainment purposes only. Right?
-

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2007, 07:37:44 PM »

GH15 is a fictional character for roleplaying and entertainment purposes only. Right?

yes.

trutha dn fact that can't be debated or proven until he would post a pic but he can't because it would reveal his lies.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2007, 07:37:55 PM »
how many of you people believe the doses that GH says that most pros take? i'll say that the doses he claims are close, i'd believe that most pros probably take 75-80 percent of what he says but i'm not sure about the insulin amounts.

i beleive gh 15 i no of one low level competitor who told me about the same amounts all i remember is 4000mgs or 4 grams
A

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2007, 07:42:17 PM »
Andreas Munzer's Last Cycle

Week 1-10:  Ephedrine
                    Asprin
                    Clenbuterol
                    Valium
                    Captagon
                    Cytomel

Weeks 1-5: 500mg/daily Testosterone Enanthate
                   152mg/daily Parabolan
                   150mg/daily Dianabol
                   150mg/daily Halotestin
                   20IU/daily    GH
                   20IU/daily    Insulin

Weeks 6-8: 300mg/daily Masteron
                   152mg/daily Parabolan
                   250mg/daily Winstrol Tab
                   150mg/daily Halotestin
                   50mg/daily   Winstrol Inj.
                   24IU/daily    GH

Weeks 9-10: 200mg/daily Masteron
                     100mg/daily Winstrol Inj.
                     200mg/daily Halotestin
                     400mg/daily Winstrol Tab
                     24IU/daily    GH
                     Insulin Daily
                     IGF-1   Daily

Days 1-3 leading up to show: Aldactone, Lasix to cut water

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2007, 08:24:09 PM »
The Beef would like to know if Ron can verify that Gh is what he claims to be. No names, just yes or no to the top 6 Olympia competator.

On another board, it was claimed that his last post ( the cycle ) was in a Mag a few years back written by an " UnderCover Pro."

The Beef

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2007, 08:32:01 PM »
So you've tried 2 cycles and yur a expert. You got a reaction to the shots is all. Go again.
Here'z the cure Tylenol and ibuprofin. Your body did not "attack" the gear.
Damn I wish I had yur Genetics. YOU dont need slin.
1gr of TE in a guy yur size is childs play. YOu just need to understand how it works, and you clearly Dont.

I have only done a few cycles because I have moved on in my life, I no longer really feel an urge to get huge. That said I maintain around 225 with 10% year round totally natural, may not impress you but at 5ft9 I carry it well and am strong as shit. When I got sick I was told by some guy online to run 2grams a week of enanthate, around week 2 I got sick as fuck was hallucinating etc etc I did not just "have a bad reaction". The test was ICN Gelinka which if you ever had it was strong as shit. I MIGHT run some gear again just to see how big I get but not till winter. Btw when I went to the hospital for my fever I got tylenol to bring it down a bit, but come on I am not going to stay on that shit for a whole cycle.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2007, 08:37:40 PM »
it think most of the shit he puts on here is pulled out of his ass ;)

bench

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2007, 08:46:13 PM »
I'll sum it up in 2 words...BULL SHIT!!!

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2007, 08:54:41 PM »
He may as well be Adonis until he gets his blue stars.

The Coach

« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2007, 09:02:36 PM »
and when did you get your pro card? when did you place top 10 in any amatuer bodybuilding copetition international or national usa?
just what i thought
what i write here is not for everyday joe i always mention it and repeat it,,it is for experience bodybuilders with years under their belt that have the genetic repond to hormones and wanna make a living off it

Don't even think about giving me that bullshit, since when dies having a pro card make that person an expert? I guaranfreakingty I can bring someone in the the top 5 or 10 in a National or pro show on a almost a 1/4 of the shit you post as a cycle? And by the way.....1990!