Author Topic: Smartly dressed indian doing full body workout at my gym!!!  (Read 3515 times)

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
hahahaha, couldn't wait to type up what I witnessed last night at my gym

Was training arms around 9pm and was warming up tris on the cables, when I noticed this indian guy running full speed on the tread, wearing a bluetooth earpiece, perfectly pressed cream khakis, black patterned shirt, expensive watch and polished brown shoes to match!
Not only was he dressed slightly inappropriately for intense cardio, but he was also talking loudly on his huge earpiece the whole time!!!
I moved to the freeweight area to train, and when I came back to finish with some dips the guy was doing the classic "5 reps per machine, as many machines as possible" routine hahaha, I thought it couldn't get any better until he walked over to the stack, put the pin on about 3/4 of the full weight and tried to do an over head tricep extension!!! when he finally gave up the battle, he held the cable behind his neck and started bowing like he was in a dojo or something hahaha, to top it all off, as I was leaving the gym he walked out the door just in fornt of me covered in sweat and got straight into his taxi and back on the job!!!!!! I always wondered why these guys stank so bad but now I know the truth!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Smartly dressed indian doing full body workout at my gym!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 06:18:13 AM »

Was training arms around 9pm and was warming up tris on the cables, when I noticed this indian guy running full speed on the tread, wearing a bluetooth earpiece, perfectly pressed cream khakis, black patterned shirt, expensive watch and polished brown shoes to match!
Not only was he dressed slightly inappropriately for intense cardio, but he was also talking loudly on his huge earpiece the whole time!!!

Very dangerous for Indian Peoples!  Running and talking can lead to head-wobble induced whiplash! 

Please take care in the future good sirs!

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 06:21:42 AM »
Very dangerous for Indian Peoples!  Running and talking can lead to head-wobble induced whiplash! 

Please take care in the future good sirs!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 07:31:48 AM »
How do you know he was an indian, did he bring his tomahawk?
Q

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 07:44:32 AM »
How do you know he was an indian, did he bring his tomahawk?

No, because he was from India.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2007, 07:45:33 AM »
hahahahahahaaa, you must have been laughing so hard that your stomach hurt BigC.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2007, 07:53:13 AM »
hahahahahahaaa, you must have been laughing so hard that your stomach hurt BigC.

About as hard as I did yesterday when I saw some clown in a "house of pain" thin strapped sleeveless screaming with his 135lb bent over barbell rows.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2007, 07:54:43 AM »
About as hard as I did yesterday when I saw some clown in a "house of pain" thin strapped sleeveless screaming with his 135lb bent over barbell rows.
hahahahahaha, did he have the gallon of water, gloves and ipod?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2007, 08:04:29 AM »
hahahahahaha, did he have the gallon of water, gloves and ipod?

Not just an iPod, but the arm band iPod!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2007, 08:06:53 AM »

I moved to the freeweight area to train, and when I came back to finish with some dips the guy was doing the classic "5 reps per machine, as many machines as possible" routine hahaha, I thought it couldn't get any better until he walked over to the stack, put the pin on about 3/4 of the full weight and tried to do an over head tricep extension!!! when he finally gave up the battle, he held the cable behind his neck and started bowing like he was in a dojo or something hahaha, to top it all off, as I was leaving the gym he walked out the door just in fornt of me covered in sweat and got straight into his taxi and back on the job!!!!!! I always wondered why these guys stank so bad but now I know the truth!

AHAHHHAA!!!  You should've followed him home and slapped one of his 11 dirtkids in the face.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2007, 08:07:02 AM »

Yep! Silver arm band nano ipod to match his outfit. No I'm not kidding.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2007, 08:07:46 AM »

Yep! Silver arm band nano ipod to match his outfit. No I'm not kidding.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2007, 08:09:09 AM »

hahahahaha, I couldn't believe what I was seeing!!! I had to restrain my self when he started doing the bent over head pulls haha

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2007, 08:10:28 AM »
AHAHHHAA!!!  You should've followed him home and slapped one of his 11 dirtkids in the face.
hahahaha, i love when David Letterman rips on the Indian cab drivers during his monolauge, one time he said, "it was so hot in NYC today that i saw a cab driver wringing out his turban" ;D

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2007, 08:11:50 AM »
No, because he was from India.

Dubai, India?

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2007, 08:16:21 AM »

hahahaha, reminds me of this one german guy I always see. He's about 160 pounds, 5ft 11" around 58-60 years old with brilliant white joggers, purple doc martens and bleached feathery yellow hair, haha he's been doing bent over rows with a plate a side for about 3 years, he reps the weight slowly and controlled and after the last rep he lifts it a bit higher and literally smashes it to the floor and looks around hahaha! I always see him in the shower room afterwards with about 12 grooming products on the bench and half of GNC

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2007, 08:20:36 AM »
hahahaha, reminds me of this one german guy I always see. He's about 160 pounds, 5ft 11" around 58-60 years old with brilliant white joggers, purple doc martens and bleached feathery yellow hair, haha he's been doing bent over rows with a plate a side for about 3 years, he reps the weight slowly and controlled and after the last rep he lifts it a bit higher and literally smashes it to the floor and looks around hahaha! I always see him in the shower room afterwards with about 12 grooming products on the bench and half of GNC
HAHAAH those guys that bring in a pharmacy in a cooler to share in the weight room with all the other heavy hitters?! HAHAHA! Reminds me of the water cooler hang outs in the office.

"DID YOU SEE ME LOOKING AT THOSE 100LB DB'S MAN?!?!"

"HELL YEAH BRO! YOU ALMOST HAD THE BALLS TO TRY AND USE THEM TOO! YOU'RE ONE HARDCORE SON OF A BITCH BRO!"

This kinda shit goes down all the time.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2007, 08:21:11 AM »
Almost sorry for the level of that stupidity. :-[

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2007, 08:21:46 AM »
hahahahahaa, we have a guy in my gym, long haired fat dude with a ponytail who carries around a gymbag literally filled with every supplement you can possibly imagine to every bench or machine he goes to, dude weighs about 290 pounds and gets stuck after 3 reps on the bench with 225 and has to either put it on the lower set of supports on the bench or yell for help.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2007, 08:25:35 AM »
hahahaha, i love when David Letterman rips on the Indian cab drivers during his monolauge, one time he said, "it was so hot in NYC today that i saw a cab driver wringing out his turban" ;D

AHAHAHAHA!!!  Yes, I don't care what anyone says David Letterman makes me laugh.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2007, 08:25:59 AM »
hahahahahaa, we have a guy in my gym, long haired fat dude with a ponytail who carries around a gymbag literally filled with every supplement you can possibly imagine to every bench or machine he goes to, dude weighs about 290 pounds and gets stuck after 3 reps on the bench with 225 and has to either put it on the lower set of supports on the bench or yell for help.

hahahahaha, good stuff!!!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2007, 08:28:14 AM »
Mmmmm i guess every gym has these kind of strange freaks.Since i saw too many too...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2007, 08:28:27 AM »
AHAHAHAHA!!!  Yes, I don't care what anyone says David Letterman makes me laugh.
hahahahaha man i thought i was going to lose my spleen laughing one night when he said, "today Britney Spears shaved her head and not to be outdone Rosie O'Donnell followed suit by shaving her back" ;D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2007, 08:36:37 AM »
Do the tough guy shadow boxers count as funny?  They are comical to me.  We have a guy at our gym who covers every square foot of that gym, he kicks and punches the air.  He seems to like to give me a mean stare down after a few fierce punches to the air.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2007, 08:38:25 AM »
Do the tough guy shadow boxers count as funny?  They are comical to me.  We have a guy at our gym who covers every square foot of that gym, he kicks and punches the air.  He seems to like to give me a mean stare down after a few fierce punches to the air.
hahahahaha, dude one day there were three tall skinny hairy smelly Bosnians in the gym all in a row throwing kicks at the power racks in unison, i swear these clowns smelled so bad that they could burn your nostril hair.