Author Topic: Diego Sanchez vs. Bj Penn in August, Gsp injured during preperation for Kos.  (Read 5139 times)

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
I agree BJ was killing him.  Hughes is about as mentally tough as I have ever seen to come back from that.

I will watch the fight again tonight and look for what you referred to on the injury.

Out of his closed guard, BJ takes Hughes back by sneaking out the back door (after the missed elbow by Hughes).  (Very slick, BJ shows this technique in his new tome, "The book of Knowledge")  in doing so, he supposedly hurt his ribs.  He is visibly hurt when walking back to his corner at the end of the round. 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
I agree BJ was killing him.  Hughes is about as mentally tough as I have ever seen to come back from that.

I will watch the fight again tonight and look for what you referred to on the injury.

Yes he did separate his ribs.  Spent a day in the hospital.  He will kill Hughes next time. 

Geo

• Getbig IV
Yes he did separate his ribs.  Spent a day in the hospital.  He will kill Hughes next time. 

you're just biased cuz he's your homie !

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV

BJ is sick when motivated.  Homerism has nothing to do with that. 

Geo

• Getbig IV
BJ is sick when motivated.  Homerism has nothing to do with that. 

say hi to all my friends in Wialea and kehei....

god I miss maui !

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears

yes i am but that i what happened.  he jut got home yesterday from 2 weeks doing seminars. 

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
say hi to all my friends in Wialea and kehei....

god I miss maui !

I don't live in Maui, I just did a tournament there. 

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Hughes will duck that fight.  I bet he'll say he has nothing left to prove after he fights Serra and GSP again and walks away.