Author Topic: Site enhancement  (Read 10022 times)

large and in charge

• Getbig II
Re: Site enhancement
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2007, 04:38:21 AM »
question....who site injects?????

Its a popular method among pros and top amatures(in Europe anways) and the rational is if you are putting a 1ml amp in why not fill up the barrel with an oil to stretch the muscle and over time to allow growth. There are a few companies who do an oil for such a purpose and from the web sites there seems to be a lot of positive feedback for the method.

just an opinion.

respect...........
Team Biohazard UK

large and in charge

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2007, 01:03:45 PM »
any takers ???
Team Biohazard UK

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2007, 01:16:06 PM »
There's just a few things that are too far and dangerous to me that are now commonplace
Insulin, DNP, SIte Oils.. No thanks here. Im no danger to Jay Cutler anyway.

I feel that moderate, intelligent use of AAS is actualy healthy.  esp for peeps that realy beat themselves down, whether BBing or other physical work.

large and in charge

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2007, 10:44:55 AM »
thanks for an honest answer trab, no threat to cutler, then what about say marcus ;D

Just since there was a lot of negatives for the method i ask the question who has done it , as you need to do it to form an opinion. On the english board i mod on there are a lot of site injectors and they prefer the method :o  As you say trab its not your choice so fair play, but the leaflets that are given out at needle exchanges show how to site in a couple of places.

Team Biohazard UK

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2007, 11:50:17 AM »
thanks for an honest answer trab, no threat to cutler, then what about say marcus ;D

Just since there was a lot of negatives for the method i ask the question who has done it , as you need to do it to form an opinion. On the english board i mod on there are a lot of site injectors and they prefer the method :o  As you say trab its not your choice so fair play, but the leaflets that are given out at needle exchanges show how to site in a couple of places.

Big difference in attitude acrost the water man.  That'd be the day they give out inj sheets here in BushLand.
After that Benoit murder/ suicied it gonna get worse. We got total idiots runnin this land.

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2007, 04:17:38 PM »

What's the name of the website, I would like to read about some first hand experiences.

large and in charge

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2007, 09:58:08 AM »
Its Biohazard.....do a search under biohazard forums............
Team Biohazard UK

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2007, 10:12:32 AM »
http://www.biohazard849.com/

Borrensons old site. RIP Paul

large and in charge

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2007, 12:07:00 PM »
Team Biohazard UK

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2007, 12:13:14 PM »
thats the old site trab http://www.biohazardforums.com/index.php

I liked Pauls stuff, yeah he was a bit messed up often when he wrote, but he was real.
Hes hated here in US by a bunch of dweeds who got the short end of a Biz deal I kind of think.
Tough crap IMO.

large and in charge

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2007, 08:26:36 AM »
always 2 sides to a story though ;)

nutty as a fruit cake with a heart of gold and was way ahead of the game...........
Team Biohazard UK