Author Topic: KELLY RYAN PREPARES TO ROLL OVER ON TITUS...  (Read 18501 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Re: KELLY RYAN PREPARES TO ROLL OVER ON TITUS...
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2007, 10:47:48 AM »
Debussey invented the name.

Sushant Kapur/The Shadow = copycat.
i love that name its so funny when you say 'wazz up hurl gurlbaldo' over and over again ;D ;D ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2007, 11:11:12 AM »
If Kelly testifies against Titus, the prosecutor will probably let her plead to Manslaughter-1 with a sentence recommendation. [The threat of her playing the battered-woman wild card will make them likelier to accept the deal.] So she won't have to celebrate her 50th birthday in prison.

But any way you slice it, Titus is fucked. If he's lucky, they'll let him plead to Murder-2 and serve 25-to-life.

Dumb bastid.  >:(

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2007, 01:19:27 PM »
hahahahaha I wonder how she'll do in the spring pro show circuit.

Mr GetBig 2 - two days left to enter!
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2007, 08:45:11 PM »
Now that Titus knows she is probably going to roll on him...Can't he do the same thing?  He supposedly was banging this girl behind Kellys back...And Im sure their are some people who can be subpoenaed that knew Craig was banging her...

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2007, 12:49:23 AM »
battered wife?? get the f--- outta here.  She was with the guy every day, had business' with the guy, had party's with him and obviously got along well with him when around people...Obviously most relationships have fights but battered wife stuff is a cop out big time.

She is the person that actually purchased the stuff at the store...she is the person that spoke to her friend after and NEVER, I believe, blamed Craig for the crime 100%.

They probably are both guilty and if so should simply both get life or whatever they do in nevada.  The battered wife thing would hardly ever work if I'm on the jury. 

For instance the guy Steinberg that killed his adopted kid years ago in NYC, beat her for years then the women gets off with the battered wife thing.  If your husband is beating your kid for years, breaking bones you better say something or you should go down the same way as far as I'm concerned.   

insidescoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2007, 04:07:57 AM »
But hey were both sooooooooo nice..........

ja351

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2007, 05:37:30 AM »
sounds like a good plan, if i was her attorney i'd suggest the same thing.

You would do fu*kall, your a FAT 34 yr old forum junky and if you had a clue you would get a job and lose 30kg of Useless fat by chopping your head off.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2007, 06:26:02 AM »
You would do fu*kall, your a FAT 34 yr old forum junky and if you had a clue you would get a job and lose 30kg of Useless fat by chopping your head off.

meltdown

ja351

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2007, 07:50:15 AM »
meltdown

So basically your his fat bum buddy who craves the tang of ass in their mouth

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2007, 12:46:04 PM »
"ASS TANG....a part of the NASA space program for over 40 years."

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2007, 07:50:14 PM »
This thread confuses me. Everybody knows they are both going to walk.
a

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2007, 10:43:05 PM »
Tommy, why do you think that they are going to walk?

Insufficient evidence?

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2007, 05:48:37 PM »
I highly doubt they'll walk on the murder charges.  One of them may eventually get a sweet deal, but if they continue firing lawyers, and insisting one being tried together, both will go down for the loooong haul.

They'll never walk from the secondary charges the state is sitting on.  They have enough to send both away for about 10-15 years.  The brutal part about these two idiots is that to prove their innocent, they have to admit to doing numerous other felonies.  ie. Arson, indecency to a corpse, failure to report a serious crime, all sorts of stuff.

Don't expect to be seeing these dopes anytime soon. 

shockandawe

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2007, 04:34:13 PM »
Tommy is just trying to be "ironic" err....I dunno.... funny? Ummm...sarcastic? Ummm...silly?
At least I'm hoping he doesn't buy that hype.   ???

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2007, 08:02:58 PM »
Battered wife syndrome....she was found at a spa while she was getting her nails done and she knew she had helped commit murder.....I'm sorry, i feel nothing for her and that thing she was married to....if not death penalty....then life in the slammer
D

GIUNdiesel

• Getbig I
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2007, 05:08:15 AM »
that's fcuk up. whatever happened to "till death do us part"
WELL SOME PORE BROADS DEATH DID THEM APART THATS FOR SURE.. I CANT BELIEVE SHE HASN'T SANG LIKE A BIRD EITHER!! I KNOW IM ALITTLE LATE ON THE ISSUE..
MR. I DONT GIVE A FUCK

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2007, 07:40:27 AM »
battered wife?? get the f--- outta here.  She was with the guy every day, had business' with the guy, had party's with him and obviously got along well with him when around people...Obviously most relationships have fights but battered wife stuff is a cop out big time.

She is the person that actually purchased the stuff at the store...she is the person that spoke to her friend after and NEVER, I believe, blamed Craig for the crime 100%.

They probably are both guilty and if so should simply both get life or whatever they do in nevada.  The battered wife thing would hardly ever work if I'm on the jury. 

For instance the guy Steinberg that killed his adopted kid years ago in NYC, beat her for years then the women gets off with the battered wife thing.  If your husband is beating your kid for years, breaking bones you better say something or you should go down the same way as far as I'm concerned.   

...and don't forget about her alleged missing car that was found torched with a body in it....guilty guilty guilty.   I still think she did the unthinkable; and Craig was there to help her rid of the body.  He was having an affair with the girl; why would he kill her, and what was his motive to kill her?  I'm still waiting for CSI to have a similar episode on this muscle and murder in Las Vegas. 

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2007, 01:59:07 PM »
Motive: James had stolen Kelly's ID online & was using Kelly's credit cards. 

Motive: Titus is a sociopath, & a stupid one at that.  Burning a body in a car visible from the freeway?  Excuse me? 

Defense: Kelly can easily plead battered & Stockholm syndrome.  Chad Nicholls said that he & his wife had dinner with Titus-Kelly at the USA the summer before & every time Kelly started to say something, she looked over at Titus for his approval before she spoke.

shockandawe

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2007, 10:59:09 PM »
True dat.  Kelly was that way from the start - and probably got worse.