Author Topic: Growth  (Read 1578 times)

Figo

• Getbig V
Growth
« on: July 07, 2007, 12:20:43 PM »
HGH gets a lot of bad rep, but what negative sides have actually been documented from its use?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: Growth
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 12:25:38 PM »
HGH gets a lot of bad rep, but what negative sides have actually been documented from its use?

a GH gut is required to become an IFBB pro.. coupled with insulin shots and excessive carb loading you could be a pro in no time
Here comes the money shot

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 12:28:37 PM »
hat size changes in many guys.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 12:29:20 PM »
Bad effects are probably way more common in bodybuilder sized doses, administered without medical supervision, probably without proper caution, and certainly outside a clinical study since it would be illegal to use GH without a script.  

Clinical trials on GH for bodybuilding purposes are probably rare (tho I haven't checked), so a reliable study documenting sides will be tough to find I'd imagine, but you're welcome to check.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2007, 12:32:19 PM »
What about Andre the Giant?

Okay, I know he actually had acromegaly anyway but did he use GH?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2007, 07:13:34 PM »
NO

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2007, 07:33:41 PM »
GH works.  Sides?  Palumboism + Search. ;)
\

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2007, 01:18:16 AM »
GH works.  Sides?  Palumboism + Search. ;)

Palumboism is a condition, sure, but is it gh related? Not sure, I think like the other Palumboism victim, Kovacs, its just abuse of too many diff compounds.

No actual bbing related evidence of GH having adverse effects, is there?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2007, 04:19:10 AM »
Palumboism is a condition, sure, but is it gh related? Not sure, I think like the other Palumboism victim, Kovacs, its just abuse of too many diff compounds.

No actual bbing related evidence of GH having adverse effects, is there?

GH guts are called that because that is what they are.  When mixing with steroids and insulin it can destroy a physique.  I've also seen guys get tiny on the stuff because they weren't prepared to eat the amount of calories required to sustain such a powerful drug.
\

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2007, 04:22:54 AM »
GH guts are called that because that is what they are.  When mixing with steroids and insulin it can destroy a physique.  I've also seen guys get tiny on the stuff because they weren't prepared to eat the amount of calories required to sustain such a powerful drug.
have you used growth dballn?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2007, 04:44:55 AM »
have you used growth dballn?

No, too expensive.  I'd like to get some though.  My training partner has been on for about 3 weeks though and looks great.  He kind of freaked when he lost weight.  I'd more or less like to get it for the recovery properties.  If you want to get BIG.....Insulin ;)
\

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2007, 12:19:15 PM »

acromegaly is the abnormal growth of the hands, feet, and face, caused by overproduction of growth hormone by the pituitary gland.   it is also caused by injecting too much synthetic gh.    compare pics of many of today's top bodybuilders to what they looked like at 20.  lots of examples of acromegaly.   even more so with women's figure competitors