Author Topic: Danielson  (Read 20831 times)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: Danielson
« Reply #150 on: July 15, 2007, 12:07:01 AM »

the hot ones are usually from e. europe. i've done some traveling there.  the women there will treat you right if you have money . . . which makes them bigger whores than most chicks here.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #151 on: July 15, 2007, 12:11:19 AM »
can still snag a little fresh-faced 22 y o pretty easily.

That's what I would like to do. My dad always told me to never marry a rich girl(even though he did ::)), cuz they are spoiled and expect the world, but to never marry a poor girl cuz they have never had shit and expect the world. I think I would be happy with an average income bitch, maybe a manager of a retail store, something that she doesn't make a ton of money, but enough to be a little independent. I wouldn't want my wife to work anyway if we had kids, so I can definitely see snatching up a younger cunnnt who would like me 90% for me and 10% cuz she didn't have to work anymore ;) But, seeing as how 75% of my married friends wives all got fat and they seem miserable, I am not really in a hurry tbh.
E

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: July 15, 2007, 12:35:42 AM »
That's what I would like to do. My dad always told me to never marry a rich girl(even though he did ::)), cuz they are spoiled and expect the world, but to never marry a poor girl cuz they have never had shit and expect the world. I think I would be happy with an average income bitch, maybe a manager of a retail store, something that she doesn't make a ton of money, but enough to be a little independent. I wouldn't want my wife to work anyway if we had kids, so I can definitely see snatching up a younger cunnnt who would like me 90% for me and 10% cuz she didn't have to work anymore ;) But, seeing as how 75% of my married friends wives all got fat and they seem miserable, I am not really in a hurry tbh.

well, you've got WSU, EMU, U-M all w/in driving distance . . . you should be able to make something happen.

w women, it's all about genetics . . . some chicks just have it and are going to keep it.  but for most of them it's a struggle . . . begins w the freshman 15, and it's downhill from there.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #153 on: July 15, 2007, 07:30:08 AM »
hahahahah yes! This is why I can't wait to hopefully go to med school. Won't even have to work for the pussy!

oh shit i didnt know you were a premed student...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #154 on: July 15, 2007, 08:13:33 AM »
oh shit i didnt know you were a premed student...

Finance and covering pre-med on the side.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #155 on: July 15, 2007, 08:21:38 AM »
Finance and covering pre-med on the side.

Thats cool. I started with Accounting but then changed to Bio Premed...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #156 on: July 15, 2007, 09:48:58 AM »
berzerkfury=big_mal  ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!