Author Topic: Some bodybuilders are athletes!  (Read 3396 times)

body88

Re: Some bodybuilders are athletes!
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2007, 09:33:00 AM »
Kev was and probably still athletic.

If he were taller, he could have been in the NFL.

Or maybe he should have tried his hand in playing runningback in highschool?

Just because Levrone is hyper muscular and relatively fast does not mean he is an elite athlete. To start a 4.7 forty ain't crazy fast by NFL standards. Take away the juice and Levrone is 190. Far to small for a every down back in the nfl. You cannot be on a cocktail of every drug under the sun these days in the NFL. You need far more then muscle and speed to play football at the highest level.

I think people forget how good an athlete you have to be to play in the NFL. We are talking athletic freaks here. You have to be an athletic freak to start on a legit big time d1 football team in college. Then the freaks of those freaks are the guys who succeed in the NFL. Check out past drafts. Look at the bust count out of that small number of players in the first round. Every one of those guys is a athletic marvel to be in the first round. You have to be the best of the best of the best to be a successful NFL player. Think about how many players are in college these days. Then think about the number who actually make it to the NFl and excel. Christ to play d2 ball at a high level you have to be a superior athlete to most normal athletes. The best NFL players are athletic freaks.

Levrone was one of the best bb's ever. I admit he is very agile for his size.

body88

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2007, 09:37:27 AM »
I can tell you right now Levrone is probably the smartest of all the pro's by not letting his weight get out of control and not losing much athleticism, that being said though, they only way he could do that IS by keeping his weight down BUT if he ran a 4.07 40 (which is total bullshit) he would have had EVERY NFL team in the league pounding down his door and his phone would be ringing off the hook.

The cartwheels is when his weight was lower as with the race with chambers.

No he wouldn't.The guy has never played a down of football at a high level in his life. Workout warriors are plentiful at every combine. And those are the guys that actually play the game at big times programs. He might be given a shot to workout by a team willing to see if they could strike lightning in a bottle.

While Levrone might be able to get away with some use, he would not be able to take the cocktail he took to get the size he was.

Don't you guys remember that 6 "6 350 lb  kid who could do backflips and cartwheels this past draft. Played like 2 downs of football at a community college before he went to jail. He was hyped for his ultra rare blend of size and speed. Since he was undrafted people where hyping him to no end because the kid is a true freak. He lasted 20 min at camp then got cut ::)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2007, 09:44:08 AM »

I saw one of the gay guys penis the other night on big brother after dark :P

E

The Coach

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2007, 10:51:31 AM »

No he wouldn't.The guy has never played a down of football at a high level in his life. Workout warriors are plentiful at every combine. And those are the guys that actually play the game at big times programs. He might be given a shot to workout by a team willing to see if they could strike lightning in a bottle.

While Levrone might be able to get away with some use, he would not be able to take the cocktail he took to get the size he was.

Don't you guys remember that 6 "6 350 lb  kid who could do backflips and cartwheels this past draft. Played like 2 downs of football at a community college before he went to jail. He was hyped for his ultra rare blend of size and speed. Since he was undrafted people where hyping him to no end because the kid is a true freak. He lasted 20 min at camp then got cut ::)

Disagree, there were quite a few world class sprinters who haven't played, but because of their speed they made the squad, besides, I thought Levrone was some football star in high school, I could be wrong on that, maybe his wife could clear that up.......Earl ;D?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2007, 10:57:27 AM »
I thought Levrone was some football star in high school, I could be wrong on that, maybe his wife could clear that up.......Earl ;D?

;D . . . Mr I-one bringing the funny.

Master Blaster

« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2007, 10:58:42 AM »
TEAM LEVRONE!

Levrone is not only a prophet, but he could probably form his own football team of 1. Can't you just see Levrone totally owning the entire Oakland Raiders? He would totally fuck the "black hole"!

You would have to make it arena football, though, otherwise the football players would run for teh hillz!  ;D

The Coach

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2007, 11:02:47 AM »
TEAM LEVRONE!

Levrone is not only a prophet, but he could probably form his own football team of 1. Can't you just see Levrone totally owning the entire Oakland Raiders? He would totally fuck the "black hole"!

You would have to make it arena football, though, otherwise the football players would run for teh hillz!  ;D

Hahaha, the local high school team can own the entire Oakland Raiders..LOL!

body88

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2007, 11:54:13 AM »
Disagree, there were quite a few world class sprinters who haven't played, but because of their speed they made the squad, besides, I thought Levrone was some football star in high school, I could be wrong on that, maybe his wife could clear that up.......Earl ;D?

I agree that big time speed can get you a shot, but Levrone does not have world class speed. I know all about fast guys making the team who turn out to suck. 2 words.

Bethel Johnson

The Coach

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2007, 01:59:30 PM »

I agree that big time speed can get you a shot, but Levrone does not have world class speed.

That's why I called BS when someone said he ran a 4.07 40.