Author Topic: Milos' claims about pros cycles  (Read 13857 times)

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Milos' claims about pros cycles
« Reply #100 on: July 10, 2007, 09:10:11 AM »
hahahaha, you're still talking about this bullshit from weeks back? don't you have anything better to do? i thought you were a billionaire protein tycoon. ::)

when i bury you and make you look like a pussy, what will you say then?  I tried?  Im clean?  make up some BS excuse?  im going to call you fat boy the entire workout as you drag through the workout... "COME ON FAT BOY" "GET UP FAT BOY" YOUR SET FAT BOY" maybe if you lose that gut you can squat all the way down without your belly sitting in your lap!

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: July 10, 2007, 09:11:44 AM »
hahahaha, you're still talking about this bullshit from weeks back? don't you have anything better to do? i thought you were a billionaire protein tycoon. ::)

no i actually have to get ready to go to work now, how bout yourself? Another 12 hour shift on getbig unpaid? (awesome, your parents must be beaming with pride)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: July 10, 2007, 09:12:59 AM »
no i actually have to get ready to go to work now, how bout yourself? Another 12 hour shift on getbig unpaid? (awesome, your parents must be beaming with pride)
hahahahahaha, i'm not the one who's still fuming over a thread from over a month ago "big man". ;D

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #103 on: July 10, 2007, 09:13:48 AM »
ok now thats done and you actually did the research on it instead of typing first and looking it up later, your next task is to research all my posts on Castleberry and point out one instance where I ever said he could bench 600 or for that matter "any specific weight"......It was all about the difference in peoples genetics...his physique vs the people he trains with....I said he was strong. I dont train the kid, I dont know the kid, he trains in my gym, he doesnt use fake weights, he is ungodly strong for being 230-240 and competing in the Musclemania/Superbody year after year (2 weeks ago the most recent I believe) and guess what? I have absolutely no clue what he truly benches or squats and never said I did.
      But thats how warped people on getbig are...you say "hey this kid is strong" and they come back with "are you saying he can bench more than mendelson?!?!?"    Huh? What? Uhhh no i said he was strong, read what I ACTUALLY typed".......Alex, yourself and another guy were under the assumption I was training the kid. Where did you get that? I dont train the kid, I dont know the kid, so that tells me you guys dont actually read peoples posts, you just skim thinking of the next thing you want to type.
     Its as simple as this. Just like I told Cap86 in pms, go to the gym yourself at 4-6 pm during the week and check it out yourself if its that important to you. Screw this youtube crap and analytical viewing, get to the bottom of it and go find out for yourself if it offends you that much. For some reason Cap86 never showed up. Instead of ranting and raving about this for your next 20 posts, if you actually take the time to look at my past posts and READ them on the subject youll come to the same conclusion as your post above "wow he didnt say anything specific about Castleberry except that he has great genetics and is strong-I guess i eat crow again" you would save yourself alot of trouble if you actually read what I typed ...... it is what it is, that you care so deeply about this kid who does lifts with multi spotters is beyond me. Mike Parretta lifts at my gym and has pulled close to 900 lbs. If I come on getbig and say something as simple and non specific as "Mike Parretta is incredibly strong and deadlifts a slew of slag iron" are you going to come back with "Bullshit Dante! Are you backing Parretta and saying he is a better deadlifter than Andy Bolton?!?!"  I type what I type, how someone warps it when they read it is their mistake.
Self justification meltdown

Face it, 'Dante', you've been exposed as a charlatan. Even my grandmother can bench 600lbs in your 'gym' ::)

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: July 10, 2007, 09:15:20 AM »

LMAO  ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: July 10, 2007, 09:16:02 AM »
Is there a problem "TooPowerful4u"?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 10, 2007, 09:20:34 AM »
Is there a problem "TooPowerful4u"?
hahahaha, just ignore him Mars, the "man" is a roid psycho internet stalker, all 5'7" 178 pounds of him. ;D

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: July 10, 2007, 09:37:46 AM »
well, thanks for accepting my apolgy dante. :D

ok now that's done. how about you get your head out of your ass.

no one is comparing anyone to anyone. YOU MADE THE STATEMENT THAT CASTLBERRY WAS USING LEGITE WEIGHTS.

if they were legite then he can bench 600 raw, no problem so, for 10gs, let's bring it.

not saying you train him, know him or fuck him, just maybe you might see him at the gym and go, "hey, maybe we can spring 10gs from this getbig prick if you can bring that shit over to a sanctioned meet and put it down there instead of here one day." make sense now or are you going to light up the board with another meltdown, dropping names like bolton, mendleson and god knows who else.

...but then again, i can see that brad's a shy type kid and neither of you could do with the publicity + ten gs, so maybe y'all better stay in delusional doggcrapp land. it's nice and safe in there.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: July 10, 2007, 09:42:46 AM »
Well if I dont believe he can bench 600 and you dont believe he can bench 600 what exactly is the bet on?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #109 on: July 10, 2007, 09:43:27 AM »
hahahaha! nuttin but insecure little bitches melting down in this thread. ::)

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: July 10, 2007, 09:51:08 AM »
hahahaha, just ignore him Mars, the "man" is a roid psycho internet stalker, all 5'7" 178 pounds of him. ;D

5'8 225 and now im a "stalker"... i think you are just afraid and trying to taunt me into backing out now that i have someone to fly me to St Louis

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 10, 2007, 10:23:23 AM »
5'8 225 and now im a "stalker"... i think you are just afraid and trying to taunt me into backing out now that i have someone to fly me to St Louis
and who says no one takes shit serious on GB ::)

iabadman2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: July 10, 2007, 10:54:21 AM »
    Beast........I appreciate the respect at least on my end ,because I know you like to come here to have fun [to each his own] and really be positive [so I appreciate the respect for real]. But bro , where do you kids not see that he was trying to help alot of people out by just using the kid as an example. He wasn't trying to promote the kid ,he is not a sponsored athele by his company. All he was saying is that kid is strong for a 22yr kid ,has nice clean looking physique [who knows if he is or not ?.......but I have a way easier time believing this kid is clean rather than Locket], and the guy has some athletic ability to boot[can dunk at 5 '10] .The first pic shown had him doing a 585 assisted beach I believe and Dante even aknowledged that the spotter was helping probably took away at least 100 -150 away from the lift. All that  was being said was that was damm good for a 22 yr old lean kid [probably clean lifetime] ,he can hoist some heavy iron. How many guys here can do a real 405 raw bench no matter how long or hard they train ? [Squadfather ,obvisously a built guy that has trained long and hard admits he can't ...........I know most guys would get crushed with that weight even with 3 spotters. I personally have trained off and on since 10 and I am 37 . I did use juice from 23 to 25  and at a fair conditioned 300lbs[on gear] I have benched 535 2-3 reps on several occasions . Now at 37 clean for 12 yrs at a pretty lean 240-245 [but certainly nothing great] and can get 405 for a very hard 3-4 [ sad but true ] And I have been told I am gifted and I always been stronger as well more athletic than 99% of the people I have ever witnessed in person.....If I even tried to support 765 or even 585 on the bench it would smash me right now even with a spotter. And that is a fact. Even with the gay ass " Jimmy the iron bull Pellenchia " [ remember him for the 90s .......do a search on this guy from the 90s ......he had the joints from hell ......could  do some amazing cheat lifts and assisted stuff ...even got a MD and Twin lab contract for his lifting ability....do a search on him.....the kid lifts just like him]   What Dante is saying is that reguardless of form or assistance just to support those weights without getting hurt is amazing...........ever try to walk out of a rack with 765 on your back ? It freaking hurts..not fun at all .....I had back surgery last dec [ my second one ] and very slowly working on my squat and deads [despite having back pain still which really sucks]  but  my lifts in the squat and dead lifts  are very slowly creeping up.[ but still a couple hundred pounds off of my bests] If I tried to walk 765 right now ,I would be crushed instantly even with a spot. All Dante is saying that for that kid to do the shity lifting style he does ,not get hurt, and develope a pretty darn good physique along the way is pretty amazing. He was making the point so that some guys on here don't hurt themselves chasing something that ain't going to happen.

How many guys on here risking their health or freedom by juicing ? How many guys spend all their hard earned cash looking for new supplement proticals ,fad dieting techniques or exercise routines, or even on books/ mags? All he was saying ,if you enjoy bbing  then give it an  honest shot. Do everything right for a few years.[ diet ,heavy progessive training, lots of rest , zero drugs] Then after a couple of years of consistant effort it will become apparent that you are something special that has some hard choices to make [like this kid ] or you should just train for health, to look / feel good , and for the benifits to your mental health as well.  He is basically saying this because too many guys use just to be the big guy at the bar or gym, try to turn nothing into something with drugs[ yes ,there are pros and many top ams like this .....but do these guys make it or is it worth risks they are taking?],and to be honest most of the hardcore lifters aren't lifting 10 - 15 yrs later .[ and they end looking like shit ........so why even go there ?  Oh yeah , out of selfish ,obbsessive , insecure behavior.......right?]  So Beast, Dante was trying to help you and everyother guy out there .For you guys to jump his shit and turn this into a let's all attack Dante because he full dogcrapp pillow party is wrong. He honsetly gives a fuck about you and all the guys coming up .Yet he can't even post here unless he is prepared to defend himself........don't you honestly [ don't be a kid here ] think that is wrong ?[I know you guys what to have fun .....by why with a man that could and wants to help you guys?]  ........I would love to post here ......I have lots scoops from inside pro football ,MMA , powerlifting,and of course bbing. I am a for real a never was been ,my body could never hold up .I don't have the genetic abilty that the guys that make it have to stay healthy .But I have been to the fringes ,know lots of tops guys in those sports mentioned , and I have lots of expirience to learn from.   But would I ever be dumb enough to post stuff here ?   Nope ......the whole thread  would turn into ....you are a bullshiter .....stupid attacks ......and other crap that makes it worthless to post [ I am sure dante feels the same]  When I was younger [I might not have listened ] ,but I would have loved to read the shit Dante had to say .[he had a newsletter and in fact that is how I met him  so I did ....lol]   but we are older [which sucks....ha ha ]  and wiser now . And a much much better perspective of things...... I would  love to help you guys out ......But ..........

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 10, 2007, 11:01:45 AM »
   Beast........I appreciate the respect at least on my end ,because I know you like to come here to have fun [to each his own] and really be positive [so I appreciate the respect for real]. But bro , where do you kids not see that he was trying to help alot of people out by just using the kid as an example. He wasn't trying to promote the kid ,he is not a sponsored athele by his company. All he was saying is that kid is strong for a 22yr kid ,has nice clean looking physique [who knows if he is or not ?.......but I have a way easier time believing this kid is clean rather than Locket], and the guy has some athletic ability to boot[can dunk at 5 '10] .The first pic shown had him doing a 585 assisted beach I believe and Dante even aknowledged that the spotter was helping probably took away at least 100 -150 away from the lift. All that  was being said was that was damm good for a 22 yr old lean kid [probably clean lifetime] ,he can hoist some heavy iron. How many guys here can do a real 405 raw bench no matter how long or hard they train ? [Squadfather ,obvisously a built guy that has trained long and hard admits he can't ...........I know most guys would get crushed with that weight even with 3 spotters. I personally have trained off and on since 10 and I am 37 . I did use juice from 23 to 25  and at a fair conditioned 300lbs[on gear] I have benched 535 2-3 reps on several occasions . Now at 37 clean for 12 yrs at a pretty lean 240-245 [but certainly nothing great] and can get 405 for a very hard 3-4 [ sad but true ] And I have been told I am gifted and I always been stronger as well more athletic than 99% of the people I have ever witnessed in person.....If I even tried to support 765 or even 585 on the bench it would smash me right now even with a spotter. And that is a fact. Even with the gay ass " Jimmy the iron bull Pellenchia " [ remember him for the 90s .......do a search on this guy from the 90s ......he had the joints from hell ......could  do some amazing cheat lifts and assisted stuff ...even got a MD and Twin lab contract for his lifting ability....do a search on him.....the kid lifts just like him]   What Dante is saying is that reguardless of form or assistance just to support those weights without getting hurt is amazing...........ever try to walk out of a rach with 765 on your back ? It freaking hurts..not fun at all .....I had back surgery last dec [ my second one ] and very slowly working on my squat and deads [despite having back pain still which really sucks]  but  my lifts in the squat and dead lifts  are very slowly creeping up.[ but still a couple hundred pounds off of my bests] If I tried to walk 765 right now ,I would be crushed instantly even with a spot. All Dante is saying that for that kid to do the shity lifting style he does ,not get hurt, and develope a pretty darn good physique along the way is pretty amazing. He was making the point so that some guys on here don't hurt themselves chasing something that ain't going to happen.

How many guys on here risking their health or freedom by juicing ? How many guys spend all their hard earned cash looking for new supplement proticals ,fad dieting techniques or exercise routines, or even on books/ mags? All he was saying ,if you enjoy bbing give and honest shot. Do everything right for a few years.[ diet ,heavy progessive training, lots of rest , zero drugs] Then after a couple of years of consistant effort it will become apparent that you are something special that has some hard choices to make [like this kid ] or you should just train for health, to look / feel good , and for the benifits to your mental health as well.  He is basically saying this because too many guys use just to be the big guy at the bar or gym, try to turn nothing into something with drugs[ yes ,there are pros and many top ams like this .....but do these guys make it or is it worth risks they are taking?],and to be honest most of the hardcore lifters aren't lifting 10 - 15 yrs later .[ and they end looking like shit ........so why even go there ?  Oh yeah , out of selfish ,obbsessive , insecure behavior.......right?]  So Beast, Dante was trying to help you and everyother guy out there .For you guys to jump his shit and turn this into a let's all attack Dante because he full dogcrapp pillow party is wrong. He honsetly gives a fuck about you and all the guys coming up .Yet he can't even post here unless he is prepared to defend himself........don't you honestly [ don't be a kid here ] think that is wrong ?[I know you guys what to have fun .....by why with a man that could and wants to help you guys?]  ........I would love to post here ......I have lots scoops from inside pro football ,MMA , powerlifting,and of course bbing. I am for real a never was been ,my body could never hold up .I don't have the genetic abilty that the guys that make it have .But I have been to the fringes ,know lots of tops guys in those sports mentioned , and I have lots of expirience to learn from.   but would I ever be dumb enough to post stuff here ?   Nope ......the whole thread  would turn into ....you are a bullshiter .....stupid attacks ......and other crap that makes it worthless to post [ I am sure dante feels the same]  When I was younger [I might not have listened ] ,but I would have loved to read the shit Dante had to say .[he had a newsletter and in fact that is how I met him  so I did ....lol]   but we are older [which sucks....ha ha ]  and wiser now . And a much much better perspective of things...... I would to help ......But ..........

Very very long MELTDOWN

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 10, 2007, 11:02:52 AM »
no ones gonna read that ::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #115 on: July 10, 2007, 11:04:21 AM »
no ones gonna read that ::)

There's a heatwave out here and i almost suffered a heat stroke trying to read that shit.

iabadman2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: July 10, 2007, 11:06:00 AM »
    Oh well............ha ha ........I can't say I didnt try to hep you fuckers......lol

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 10, 2007, 11:06:50 AM »
There's a heatwave out here and i almost suffered a heat stroke trying to read that shit.
hahahah he's the spokesman for advil.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #118 on: July 10, 2007, 12:21:36 PM »
   Beast........I appreciate the respect at least on my end ,because I know you like to come here to have fun [to each his own] and really be positive [so I appreciate the respect for real]. But bro , where do you kids not see that he was trying to help alot of people out by just using the kid as an example. He wasn't trying to promote the kid ,he is not a sponsored athele by his company. All he was saying is that kid is strong for a 22yr kid ,has nice clean looking physique [who knows if he is or not ?.......but I have a way easier time believing this kid is clean rather than Locket], and the guy has some athletic ability to boot[can dunk at 5 '10] .The first pic shown had him doing a 585 assisted beach I believe and Dante even aknowledged that the spotter was helping probably took away at least 100 -150 away from the lift. All that  was being said was that was damm good for a 22 yr old lean kid [probably clean lifetime] ,he can hoist some heavy iron. How many guys here can do a real 405 raw bench no matter how long or hard they train ? [Squadfather ,obvisously a built guy that has trained long and hard admits he can't ...........I know most guys would get crushed with that weight even with 3 spotters. I personally have trained off and on since 10 and I am 37 . I did use juice from 23 to 25  and at a fair conditioned 300lbs[on gear] I have benched 535 2-3 reps on several occasions . Now at 37 clean for 12 yrs at a pretty lean 240-245 [but certainly nothing great] and can get 405 for a very hard 3-4 [ sad but true ] And I have been told I am gifted and I always been stronger as well more athletic than 99% of the people I have ever witnessed in person.....If I even tried to support 765 or even 585 on the bench it would smash me right now even with a spotter. And that is a fact. Even with the gay ass " Jimmy the iron bull Pellenchia " [ remember him for the 90s .......do a search on this guy from the 90s ......he had the joints from hell ......could  do some amazing cheat lifts and assisted stuff ...even got a MD and Twin lab contract for his lifting ability....do a search on him.....the kid lifts just like him]   What Dante is saying is that reguardless of form or assistance just to support those weights without getting hurt is amazing...........ever try to walk out of a rack with 765 on your back ? It freaking hurts..not fun at all .....I had back surgery last dec [ my second one ] and very slowly working on my squat and deads [despite having back pain still which really sucks]  but  my lifts in the squat and dead lifts  are very slowly creeping up.[ but still a couple hundred pounds off of my bests] If I tried to walk 765 right now ,I would be crushed instantly even with a spot. All Dante is saying that for that kid to do the shity lifting style he does ,not get hurt, and develope a pretty darn good physique along the way is pretty amazing. He was making the point so that some guys on here don't hurt themselves chasing something that ain't going to happen.

How many guys on here risking their health or freedom by juicing ? How many guys spend all their hard earned cash looking for new supplement proticals ,fad dieting techniques or exercise routines, or even on books/ mags? All he was saying ,if you enjoy bbing  then give it an  honest shot. Do everything right for a few years.[ diet ,heavy progessive training, lots of rest , zero drugs] Then after a couple of years of consistant effort it will become apparent that you are something special that has some hard choices to make [like this kid ] or you should just train for health, to look / feel good , and for the benifits to your mental health as well.  He is basically saying this because too many guys use just to be the big guy at the bar or gym, try to turn nothing into something with drugs[ yes ,there are pros and many top ams like this .....but do these guys make it or is it worth risks they are taking?],and to be honest most of the hardcore lifters aren't lifting 10 - 15 yrs later .[ and they end looking like shit ........so why even go there ?  Oh yeah , out of selfish ,obbsessive , insecure behavior.......right?]  So Beast, Dante was trying to help you and everyother guy out there .For you guys to jump his shit and turn this into a let's all attack Dante because he full dogcrapp pillow party is wrong. He honsetly gives a fuck about you and all the guys coming up .Yet he can't even post here unless he is prepared to defend himself........don't you honestly [ don't be a kid here ] think that is wrong ?[I know you guys what to have fun .....by why with a man that could and wants to help you guys?]  ........I would love to post here ......I have lots scoops from inside pro football ,MMA , powerlifting,and of course bbing. I am a for real a never was been ,my body could never hold up .I don't have the genetic abilty that the guys that make it have to stay healthy .But I have been to the fringes ,know lots of tops guys in those sports mentioned , and I have lots of expirience to learn from.   But would I ever be dumb enough to post stuff here ?   Nope ......the whole thread  would turn into ....you are a bullshiter .....stupid attacks ......and other crap that makes it worthless to post [ I am sure dante feels the same]  When I was younger [I might not have listened ] ,but I would have loved to read the shit Dante had to say .[he had a newsletter and in fact that is how I met him  so I did ....lol]   but we are older [which sucks....ha ha ]  and wiser now . And a much much better perspective of things...... I would  love to help you guys out ......But ..........