Author Topic: This is a Real Athlete!  (Read 5845 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: This is a Real Athlete!
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2007, 11:10:04 AM »
Sherk is impressive and at least on camera looks a lot heavier than the weight he fights at. He's not carrying any real fat so I wonder how much weight he has to lose for weigh in.

The broad doing the interview was impressive too, nice piece of ass. I bet Sherk's wife was thrilled when she came walking through the door.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2007, 11:13:16 AM »
this is exactly what irks me about the ignorance of joe public.

you think that because this guy's not as huge as a pro bber that he doesn't take anabolic drugs, beta blockers, stimulants and epo?

all athletes take drugs.

get a clue.

yes they are all doped
just because everybody knows that bbers are doped doesn'T mean other athletes don't dope..

Jeriko

• Getbig II
  • Do you want to win the war on terror? Yes or No?
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2007, 11:44:39 AM »
awesome workout regimen! Looks very challenging and I would imagine you get that after workout pump of accomplishment similar to a nice weight room thrashing.

and yes other sports use steriods and no not everyone looks like ronnie because of it. heard of Floyd Landis?

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2007, 11:52:38 AM »
Apparently anyone under 265 is skinny nowadays.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2007, 12:16:58 PM »
You guys are into Ronnie's quads huh, and another backing that statement up.  Well if your careers don't work out for you, you fags can be "into Ronnie's quads" together, fuckin nut hangers. 
Anyway, I love bodybuilding but I have much respect for Sean Sherk.  A great fighter, trains like no one else, crazy conditioning, and a great father.  What else can you ask for.  Oh, yeah I didn't just get that all off that short film.  That's all.

Amen!!

EDIT: How fucking retarded. Not EVERYONE wants to be Ronnie's size.  ::)
HAHA, RON.....

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2007, 02:20:59 PM »
Sherk is 100% natural as well as all of the UFC Champions.  They're tested under strict circumstances before every fight.

Ex-Fighter in the modern day MMA keep in tremendous physical shape. Frank Shamrock retired in 2000 and kept his form for nearly 6 years before he made his comeback and he looks fantastic.

Another fighter that deserves a lot of respect for their physical condition is Randy Couture.  The guy is in his mid forties, yet has the body of a twenty-year-old as well as the stamina.

Physique wise I definatly look up to these guy more than a pro bodybuilder because they have impressive natural physiques.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2007, 02:27:58 PM »
Sherk is 100% natural as well as all of the UFC Champions.  They're tested under strict circumstances before every fight.

Ex-Fighter in the modern day MMA keep in tremendous physical shape. Frank Shamrock retired in 2000 and kept his form for nearly 6 years before he made his comeback and he looks fantastic.

Another fighter that deserves a lot of respect for their physical condition is Randy Couture.  The guy is in his mid forties, yet has the body of a twenty-year-old as well as the stamina.

Physique wise I definatly look up to these guy more than a pro bodybuilder because they have impressive natural physiques.
Bump for retarded post of the day.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2007, 06:06:25 PM »
word

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
  • I am Fat and Bulking,Im sensitive about my weight.
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2007, 06:40:45 PM »
They do test for performance enhacing drugs that does not mean they do not use them and slip under the radarThats UFC anyway.
In Pride Japan i dont think they test for drugs in the Documentry "The Smashing Machine" Mark Kerr was on some serious narcotics Opiate based 3 times a day He said it increases his tolerance for pain and he was unbeaten then as the documentry goes on he gets clean and then starts losing badly ???
Goal to lift Heavy

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2007, 11:35:31 PM »
lol at the retards who know nothing about real sports and the strict drug testing of state athletic commissions.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2007, 08:26:50 AM »
lol at the retards who know nothing about real sports and the strict drug testing of state athletic commissions.

no you don't do you? :-\

in fact i would say you shall go down in the annals of getbig history as 'tard of the century'. congratulations on a job well done.

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2007, 09:01:05 AM »
Now THESE are the REAL athletes! Can you imagine the dedication and training it takes to get to this level?

http://www.aetv.com/listings/episode_details.do?episodeid=168044

Why is this on TV and not BB?

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2007, 09:18:59 AM »

How old are you?

Passing the drug 'tests' is second nature to most of those guys. The only way to make sure someone is genuinely clean is to test them EVERYDAY. Who said that? The head of the olympic commision on drug testing.

But what does he know comapred to you? After all, you're a world class athlete and drug guru ::)

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2007, 09:23:02 AM »
As much as I like UFC and all its competitors, to believe that all of them are natural is just ridiculous.  Just because they don't look like bodybuilders doesnt mean they arent on shit.  Nor does them being on stuff mean that they don't bust their asses in the gym

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2007, 09:52:34 AM »
How old are you?

Passing the drug 'tests' is second nature to most of those guys. The only way to make sure someone is genuinely clean is to test them EVERYDAY. Who said that? The head of the olympic commision on drug testing.

But what does he know comapred to you? After all, you're a world class athlete and drug guru ::)

...and that's just for the ones that the ioc know about/can test for.

drug testing committees have long ago acknowledged that they have been absolutely rheemed in the war against p.e drugs.

at the present it is used merely as a p.r stunt by the sporting world with the occasional sacrificial lamb to feed the frenzied, but very deluded masses.

mrt

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2007, 10:07:41 AM »
omfg this ,guys retarded as fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the ufc heavy weight champ got done for stanazolol u fucking idiot!!!!!! boxers are tested like ufc guys,, tommy morrison admitted to being on roids for years,,,and holyfeild was on that list of that huge pharma jhoint that got busted ,,,u are a fucking idiot man,,,,,but more importantly that chick at the start of that clip was hot,,anyone know where i can find naked pics of her??

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2007, 03:35:53 PM »
omfg this ,guys retarded as fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the ufc heavy weight champ got done for stanazolol u fucking idiot!!!!!! boxers are tested like ufc guys,, tommy morrison admitted to being on roids for years,,,and holyfeild was on that list of that huge pharma jhoint that got busted ,,,u are a fucking idiot man,,,,,but more importantly that chick at the start of that clip was hot,,anyone know where i can find naked pics of her??

Worst part is both Tim Sylvia and Josh Barnett are not known for their herculean physiques.  Ken is smaller because he isn't taking gear.  Kimo is smaller for other reasons I won't discuss.  Size and physical appearance mean nothing to fighters anyway.  BJ Penn and Fedor are two champs who have physiques no one on GB would want.  But both of them would KO, submit, slaughter ANY pro bodybuilder.  So whats the point.  Ronnie trains to look good, these guys train to fight.  Two different worlds.  Ones a beauty contest, ones a sport. 

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2007, 11:32:02 PM »
lol at the pussies threatened by MMA.

Mat

• Getbig II
  • Wizard from Oz
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2007, 02:23:58 AM »
Regardless if he is huge or skinny he is a great athlete. He does have a decent physique as well, but not near a bodybuilders standards. 

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2007, 03:09:46 AM »
Regardless if he is huge or skinny he is a great athlete. He does have a decent physique as well, but not near a bodybuilders standards. 

Last time I checked, having a bodybuilding physique makes no impact on the 10 point must scoring system.  He trains for functionality, the asthetics are simply a byproduct.  Bodybuilding is about training for aesthetics, functionality is a byproduct.  (And in the case for many bodybuilders, very little functionality remains.) 

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2007, 03:27:53 AM »
Funny you state stanazol a wonderful drug keeps mass and endurance.Remember Shawn Ray when he tested for stanazol at the Arnold classic some 17 years ago.He said that he stopped taking it 3 months before the Arnold yet they were still able to bust him for it through a urine test.
Goal to lift Heavy

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2007, 03:46:14 AM »
Doing all that cardio gave me a heart attack, just watching.  Luckily, I don't want to be a UFC fighter. 
N

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2007, 04:07:40 AM »
Funny you state stanazol a wonderful drug keeps mass and endurance.Remember Shawn Ray when he tested for stanazol at the Arnold classic some 17 years ago.He said that he stopped taking it 3 months before the Arnold yet they were still able to bust him for it through a urine test.

what you just said didnt contradict him at all.. lol..

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2007, 05:01:26 AM »
How old are you?

I seriously Doubt Sherk takes Drugs he just does not have to he is a class act.
Goal to lift Heavy

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2007, 06:18:34 AM »
The guy trains for HIS SPORT.Ronnie trains for his.Sorry,but watching a guy laying on his back and pulling himself across the floor is boring to me.Watching a guy pull 800 for two is exciting.You cant compare one sport to another and say THATS the way an athlete should look.Kirby Pucket didnt have a very good build but he sure could hit a baseball.George the Iceman Gervin looked like a pipe cleaner but he sure could score in the NBA.Kenny Stabler was a mushy mess,but he could sure play quarterback.Ronnie might not be able to run a fast 40,but he sure carries a lot of mass.
bingo....