Author Topic: Kiwiol/ Joey for gods sake give it a rest!!!!  (Read 12073 times)

Alex23

Re: Kiwiol/ Joey for gods sake give it a rest!!!!
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2007, 10:25:25 PM »
holy shit those PM's are friggin long. WTF.  Kiwi put more into typing one PM than all my posts combined in the last 6 months

hahahaha  disturbing

He does love the keyboardal emotion. Most indians are like that.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2007, 10:27:36 PM »
He does love the keyboardal emotion. Most indians are like that.

heheheh impossible, his tears would have short circuited any keyboard he could have   ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2007, 11:03:05 PM »
i thought kiwi was cool a while ago because he analyzed shit like i do. but holy shit is it obvious he actually took it super fuckin serious. i read into shit like i did a sudoku puzzle, cause i was bored. this muh-fugger is just nuts.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2007, 12:26:00 AM »
joey tito is not kiwiol

it is so obvious whats going on its embarrassing
T

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2007, 03:48:54 AM »
This is really a great thread.. :D
?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2007, 03:57:49 AM »
I thought DP was Joey Tito?

I

agree

with

you

bro

DP

8)

That

made

no

sense.

Hope this

helps.

DP

But then again he uses Mate alot like Craziol. 
\

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2007, 05:09:48 AM »
Please "Squad" members stop gaying up my only internet enjoyment at work
$

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2007, 05:35:46 AM »
I do find it funny when people take shit to serious here (I have myself before so yes I am a dumbass) but one of the first times Alex was on the V and we were trading barbs all day fast and furious at the end of the day he PM'd me and was like are you being serious you know this shit is for fun and I was like no way just passing the time its a riot. It's times and people like that that "get" the game here. If it stops being fun and funny why even bother to show up? If I want to deal with stress I can just walk around the office...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2007, 06:35:15 AM »
I got one last night too, telling me I'll be in a "position of power" if I aligned myself with the V.  What a geek

I could give a fuck if Joey Tito is Kiwi or not, he's dicking up the place with this retarded shit that I got sick of a long time ago, so boot him

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2007, 07:51:47 AM »
Also, I never believe for one second when people say "when I log off I never give one thought to getbig."  What a load of horseshit, that's like saying you never remember a movie after watching it or think of a certain TV episode afterward...   ::)

Sometimes when I get home from work I'll be snickering about something and my wife just says "Okay, what dumb stuff did people on getbig do today?"

(of course, I can't remember anything to tell her because I never think about this place after I log off)  ;D

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2007, 08:02:16 AM »
Also, I never believe for one second when people say "when I log off I never give one thought to getbig."  What a load of horseshit, that's like saying you never remember a movie after watching it or think of a certain TV episode afterward...   ::)

Sometimes when I get home from work I'll be snickering about something and my wife just says "Okay, what dumb stuff did people on getbig do today?"

(of course, I can't remember anything to tell her because I never think about this place after I log off)  ;D

You do realize you just admitted you are a complete fuccking loser? ;)  Those of us who truly understand the psychology of message boards know how easily it is to turn off our online lives so that our real life is never impinged on.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2007, 08:05:14 AM »
You do realize you just admitted you are a complete fuccking loser? ;)  Those of us who truly understand the psychology of message boards know how easily it is to turn off our online lives so that our real life is never impinged on.

Wrong.  What I'm saying is that this is entertainment, as is a movie or TV.  And just as I can recall moments from those avenues, I can recall comments on here that amuse me as well. 

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2007, 08:32:52 AM »
Anvil is right. Many times I have bored the wife with crap that was said because it's funny. I think there is a difference between remembering something and calling people to talk about this place, or making fake personas to inhance this place.When somebody makes me laugh with something why not share it with someone in context? I have even made myself laugh at the gym because I see something funny and think I may write about it or I think "epic" or "monster" thats being normal.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2007, 08:47:44 AM »
I do find it funny when people take shit to serious here (I have myself before so yes I am a dumbass) but one of the first times Alex was on the V and we were trading barbs all day fast and furious at the end of the day he PM'd me and was like are you being serious you know this shit is for fun and I was like no way just passing the time its a riot. It's times and people like that that "get" the game here. If it stops being fun and funny why even bother to show up? If I want to deal with stress I can just walk around the office...

There's always the riff raff room for you to meat up with all your "friends"... :D
?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2007, 09:06:42 AM »
joey tito is not kiwiol

it is so obvious whats going on its embarrassing
who do you think it is?

What do you say about calling a truce?  Together we will be invincible. 8)  Alex23 needs to be taught a lesson.  Let me know.

Peace.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2007, 09:17:20 AM »
There's always the riff raff room for you to meat up with all your "friends"... :D
I like the term "cyber friends"...since none of you matter that much... ;D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2007, 10:29:46 AM »
 ::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2007, 11:39:44 AM »
Anvil is right. Many times I have bored the wife with crap that was said because it's funny. I think there is a difference between remembering something and calling people to talk about this place, or making fake personas to inhance this place.When somebody makes me laugh with something why not share it with someone in context? I have even made myself laugh at the gym because I see something funny and think I may write about it or I think "epic" or "monster" thats being normal.

much as it pains me to say it, i definitely adopted "gayer than..." when i'm bullshitting with my friends.  :-\

in my defense, though, i use it ironically. like when people say internet slang out loud to make fun of people who use that shit.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2007, 11:43:53 AM »
I can honestly say that I've never given one thought about Getbig the second I walk away from my computer. It's an internet forum and nothing more.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2007, 11:58:46 AM »
I can honestly say that I've never given one thought about Getbig the second I walk away from my computer. It's an internet forum and nothing more.

someone who gets it
T

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2007, 12:08:13 PM »
Thats a lie...When you were getting shit and people called your family you know you were either pissed or annoyed and thought about this stupid place. I am not saying you sit around and think about the dummies here but you are a young guy with friends and you had to at least once explain the stupid shit here and how some dumbasses took it to far and called your family.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2007, 12:16:07 PM »
Thats a lie...When you were getting shit and people called your family you know you were either pissed or annoyed and thought about this stupid place. I am not saying you sit around and think about the dummies here but you are a young guy with friends and you had to at least once explain the stupid shit here and how some dumbasses took it to far and called your family.

I wasn't pissed. My parents called me at school and told them that people were calling 5-6 times a day and breathing into the reciever. I told them I'd stay off the site for a bit and sure enough, the calls died down when I left. I think I've told my brother about this forum and that's about it. What's funny is that Alex was the only one who had the stones to actually talk from what I hear.

I've been talking shit on forums for years. They're a place for unwinding and having some fun and that's it. I'm not here to make friends or anything, just to shoot the shit when I'm near my computer and not doing something else. There are people out there on other forums who are a lot more insulting than 99% of the people on Getbig.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2007, 12:39:09 PM »
I wasn't pissed. My parents called me at school and told them that people were calling 5-6 times a day and breathing into the reciever. I told them I'd stay off the site for a bit and sure enough, the calls died down when I left. I think I've told my brother about this forum and that's about it. What's funny is that Alex was the only one who had the stones to actually talk from what I hear.

I've been talking shit on forums for years. They're a place for unwinding and having some fun and that's it. I'm not here to make friends or anything, just to shoot the shit when I'm near my computer and not doing something else. There are people out there on other forums who are a lot more insulting than 99% of the people on Getbig.
I can attest that Fury keeps it real and isnt some crazy fucknut about getbig

actually me and fury used to battle like crazy-------it just got to the point where we were both gave each other respect and became boys-----------he was one of the few who was witty and clever enough to keep me on my toes

we were actually cool with each other before we even stopped fucking with each other on the boards-----

thats the type of mentality we need to keep on the Y-----------fuck the childish shit

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2007, 12:56:55 PM »
 ::)---your trying a little too hard bro

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2007, 12:57:30 PM »

See you did think about this place when you were not logged in... ;D Seriously I agree it's fun and games but like anvil said quit well it's like a movie and you don't forget when you walk out of the theater. I understand it's not "on your mind" or "in your head" but your a normal guy like everybody here and things get said that you carry to your real life because it's funny or stupid or at the very least your human and you want to share about torching some dumbass online. PLus when you spend as much time as everybody does around here I understand there not real friends but more like "friend like" you say whats up or ask whats going on. It is what it is and to pretend your not just a normal guy like the rest of us is silly.