Author Topic: Sen. Vitter Apologizes for Number Showing Up on Phone Records of Alleged Prostit  (Read 3205 times)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
Re: Sen. Vitter Apologizes for Number Showing Up on Phone Records of Alleged Pro
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2007, 02:41:25 PM »
Are you a Senator? Do your actions affect the lives of potentially millions of people? Did you run on a platform of "Family Values" that denounces adulterous affairs? I could go on and on and on and on and on.

Apologists for this kind of hypocritical behavior crack me up. Vitter is just another lying hypocritical Conservative that preaches for everyone to live their lives in a particular way but doesn't hold himself to those same standards. The U.S. is littered with them.

Why just the focus on the hypocrites on the right? What about outing the lying shitbags on the left?

Reid, Gore, Billary, etc... there are quite a lot in both parties.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: Sen. Vitter Apologizes for Number Showing Up on Phone Records of Alleged Pro
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2007, 07:57:38 PM »
Why just the focus on the hypocrites on the right? What about outing the lying shitbags on the left?

Reid, Gore, Billary, etc... there are quite a lot in both parties.

Of course there are, but last time I checked the title of this thread had the name Vitter in it and the topic was a married Conservative Family First Senator who had sex with prostitutes. Perhaps you missed that when you clicked on the thread.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2007, 08:44:52 PM »
Of course there are, but last time I checked the title of this thread had the name Vitter in it and the topic was a married Conservative Family First Senator who had sex with prostitutes. Perhaps you missed that when you clicked on the thread.

Nope didn't miss it but all. However, all this talk of hypocrisy and Republican bashing by Democrats without even acknowledging the hypocrisy by their own party is... well... hypocritical.  :-\

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2007, 09:04:57 PM »
Nope didn't miss it but all. However, all this talk of hypocrisy and Republican bashing by Democrats without even acknowledging the hypocrisy by their own party is... well... hypocritical.  :-\

So according to you, anytime a particular Conservative turns out to be a lying hypocrite anyone talking about said Conservative must also mention lying and hypocritical Democrats even if said Democrats have absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand?

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2007, 06:01:56 PM »
So according to you, anytime a particular Conservative turns out to be a lying hypocrite anyone talking about said Conservative must also mention lying and hypocritical Democrats even if said Democrats have absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand?

Yep.

If you're going to take a holier than thou attitude about it you do.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2007, 07:49:15 PM »
Yep.

If you're going to take a holier than thou attitude about it you do.

Bwwwaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa

You mean like the holier than though attitude Christian Conservatives take about extra-marital affairs?

Listen Prof. Hawking, this thread is about Vitter. Your attempted deflection is transparent, pathetic and hilarious but then I'm not surprised because that's what certain Conservatives that can't accept the truth do when cornered.

Thanks for supplying the laughs.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2007, 08:38:58 PM »
Bwwwaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa

You mean like the holier than though attitude Christian Conservatives take about extra-marital affairs?

Listen Prof. Hawking, this thread is about Vitter. Your attempted deflection is transparent, pathetic and hilarious but then I'm not surprised because that's what certain Conservatives that can't accept the truth do when cornered.

Thanks for supplying the laughs.

What's really funny here is that you can't even see the hypocrisy in your own statements. You piss and moan about the failings of conservatives while conveniently ignoring the failings on the left.

I have no problem calling out any politician that says one thing and does another. It's pretty easy when you're not blindly loyal to one side vs. another.

So the thread is about Vitter. Big fucking deal. Get off your soapbox already. It's boring.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2007, 11:22:45 PM »
What's really funny here is that you can't even see the hypocrisy in your own statements. You piss and moan about the failings of conservatives while conveniently ignoring the failings on the left.

I have no problem calling out any politician that says one thing and does another. It's pretty easy when you're not blindly loyal to one side vs. another.

So the thread is about Vitter. Big fucking deal. Get off your soapbox already. It's boring.

You're the one perpetuating this thread, it was dead and buried until you bumped it again. You must have missed that little fact.

BTW, if you want to bitch and moan about Dems go right ahead, start a thread and I'll bitch about them along side you. This thread was about Vitter, something you seem to have a hard time either accepting or grasping. Either way it just looks like your trying to deflect attention away from one of your own. 

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2007, 04:50:02 AM »

You're the one perpetuating this thread, it was dead and buried until you bumped it again. You must have missed that little fact.

BTW, if you want to bitch and moan about Dems go right ahead, start a thread and I'll bitch about them along side you. This thread was about Vitter, something you seem to have a hard time either accepting or grasping. Either way it just looks like your trying to deflect attention away from one of your own. 

I rag on politicians from both parties - I really don't care. A shitbag is a shitbag be they donkey or elephant.

It is rather amusing, however, that you're so sensitive about this. Perhaps a switch to decaff is in order?

Now I guarantee you that as soon as anyone here starts a thread highlighting the BS of Obama, Hillary, or any other Democrat there will be a dog pile of liberals on getbig that will rush to counter with the hypocritical BS of the Republican party.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2007, 10:07:22 AM »
I rag on politicians from both parties - I really don't care. A shitbag is a shitbag be they donkey or elephant.

It is rather amusing, however, that you're so sensitive about this. Perhaps a switch to decaff is in order?

Now I guarantee you that as soon as anyone here starts a thread highlighting the BS of Obama, Hillary, or any other Democrat there will be a dog pile of liberals on getbig that will rush to counter with the hypocritical BS of the Republican party.

You mean like the kind of sensitivity that forces someone to come onto a thread about one particular person and divert attention onto something else?

BTW, what does your last comment have to do with me? The next time I defend Obama or Hillary will be the first time.

If this thread was so offensive to you, if watching a member of your beloved party was so difficult for you to witness just ignore the thread. Vitter screwed up and turned out to be a lying hypocrite, accept it and move on.