Author Topic: Milos Drink?  (Read 48566 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: MILOS SARCEV YOU OWE ME MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #100 on: July 13, 2007, 01:48:25 PM »
8oz. water, 8oz. grape juice, 8 grams Universal EAA's, 5 grams AST creatine.

Thanks, man!
HAHA, RON.....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: July 13, 2007, 01:49:24 PM »
Thanks, man!
the amino's are only 22 bucks on bb.com and you get a bunch of it and the creatine is 17 bucks.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: July 13, 2007, 01:53:17 PM »
i'm growing out of my shirts and pants since using your during workout drinks for a couple of weeks now, PM me i'll tell you where to send the money.

Milos, what did i tell you about feeing this man carbs?  He was already fat before, god help him now! :o

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: July 13, 2007, 01:54:08 PM »
Milos, what did i tell you about feeing this man carbs?  He was already fat before, god help him now! :o
hahahahah, where have you been midget? ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Milos Drink?
« Reply #104 on: July 13, 2007, 01:55:04 PM »

The sad thing is, if he had just priced it at about 35 - 40% of what he did (the price of comperable amino products), nobody would have said a word and he would have done fine.  Instead, he had to use the old industry fallback and claim his was somehow "special", and jack the price up into the sky.  ::)

Yes, it's such a marketing suicide.

INstead of making it cheap so that the people buy it in heaps he overpriced it and hopes he will make a win out of a few sales.
Why not try what is already reality in Japan??

Aji no mote, the company that provides Milos' "special" amino acids make amino acid and BCAA supplements that you can buy lierally at EVERY street corner convenience store!! Everywhere, 24 hours a day.

Everytime when i was in Japan i would buy some of the to consume throughout the day.
I just don't get it why Milos didn't aim in this direction. Make it a fair price and as available as possible, and eventually it will spread and become a top selling product.

If it doesn't work, you can always double the price and scare potential buyers away later.  ;D ;D ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #105 on: July 13, 2007, 01:55:43 PM »
8oz. water, 8oz. grape juice, 8 grams Universal EAA's, 5 grams AST creatine.

creatine? hook me up with that man

i need to know where i can get hold of that stuff!

Z

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 13, 2007, 01:58:13 PM »
creatine? hook me up with that man

i need to know where i can get hold of that stuff!

I heard Coleman takes it too.

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: July 13, 2007, 02:02:24 PM »
hahaha, i bet most pros wouldn't even bother with creatine.. what a waste of money that crap is
Hrmmm

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #108 on: July 13, 2007, 02:05:15 PM »
many uneducated buyers believe that high prices = high quality. 

getbig consumers are probably the most saavy guys not wearing lab coats and reading labels with oiled up bodybuilders.

not saying milos' product isn't high quality.  To the contrary, it's probably the most talked about supplement/process/delivery discussed on getbig in 2 years.  i'd love to try it. 

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 13, 2007, 02:06:29 PM »
many uneducated buyers believe that high prices = high quality. 

getbig consumers are probably the most saavy guys not wearing lab coats and reading labels with oiled up bodybuilders.

not saying milos' product isn't high quality.  To the contrary, it's probably the most talked about supplement/process/delivery discussed on getbig in 2 years.  i'd love to try it. 

Yeah me too. I also agree it's probably a good product, but it's way overpriced.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: July 13, 2007, 02:06:51 PM »
I'm a Milos fan, and i think he's a credit to a tarnished and sleazy sport - but the price of his 'miracle mixture' is so ridiculous it will certainly fail. Even rich people arn't going to shell out that much money! You could buy $450 worth of steak, chicken, salmon and eggs instead!

Personally i shall read the ingredients and then make my own. Sorry Garraeth, but maybe you should have a quiet word with Milos.
Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I'm hardly Milos' boss...even so, I wouldn't ask him to lower the price. He's going for the high-end crowd anyhow. The people who have the cash to pay for the highest quality.

Sure you can get cheap (ON Nutrition comes to mind), but as with roids (something most of you can associate with), you can buy animal roids or human grade -- and you pay through the nose for human grade, and you can't tell me that human grade isn't a hella lot better than horse or dog hormones (unless you're a dog or horse, of course).

But people w/o the cash will get dog hormones or ON Nutrition and do well. Then again, people with the cash will get human grade or KSN and blow the dog hormone/ON Nutrition users away...

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: July 13, 2007, 02:19:05 PM »
Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I'm hardly Milos' boss...even so, I wouldn't ask him to lower the price. He's going for the high-end crowd anyhow. The people who have the cash to pay for the highest quality.

Sure you can get cheap (ON Nutrition comes to mind), but as with roids (something most of you can associate with), you can buy animal roids or human grade -- and you pay through the nose for human grade, and you can't tell me that human grade isn't a hella lot better than horse or dog hormones (unless you're a dog or horse, of course).

But people w/o the cash will get dog hormones or ON Nutrition and do well. Then again, people with the cash will get human grade or KSN and blow the dog hormone/ON Nutrition users away...

Very good point. . . good post

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #112 on: July 13, 2007, 02:22:00 PM »

Very good point. . . good post

haha good post? garreth is one of the most pathetic lapdogs on getbig i cant wait for people to rip his response to pieces
Z

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 13, 2007, 02:23:29 PM »
BS!

Are you saying ON products are dog food?? Not for human consumption??

And Milos' Stuff is the best around? Garraeth, stop sucking Milos' balls and man up. The stuff is overpriced.

haha good post? garreth is one of the most pathetic lapdogs on getbig i cant wait for people to rip his response to pieces

Sometimes i can agree even with you.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: July 13, 2007, 02:27:14 PM »
BS!

Are you saying ON products are dog food?? Not for human consumption??

And Milos' Stuff is the best around? Garraeth, stop sucking Milos' balls and man up. The stuff is overpriced.

Sometimes i can agree even with you.
I'm more man sticking to my guns than caving to something I don't agree with even tho everyone on the board is pressuring me to...

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 13, 2007, 02:31:08 PM »
I'm more man sticking to my guns than caving to something I don't agree with even tho everyone on the board is pressuring me to...

haha, you're so stupid.

Now it has become a fight about principles.  ::) ::)

You have to defend Milos, even if you still would have to admit that it IS ovrpriced. It may be a good supp, but it would be okay with 50% of the price. It's only sugar and amino acids, no wonder mixture.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: July 13, 2007, 02:37:08 PM »
haha, you're so stupid.

Now it has become a fight about principles.  ::) ::)

You have to defend Milos, even if you still would have to admit that it IS ovrpriced. It may be a good supp, but it would be okay with 50% of the price. It's only sugar and amino acids, no wonder mixture.
Whose fighting?

And no I don't. It's the highest grade aminos available and perfect ratios for lifting. And just one jug rather than having to mix everything together yourself.

Like I said, you can go on the cheap -- get yourself some dextrose/vitargo, aminos, creatine and mix it together. Get cheap, low quality products even. Mix them together yourself.

KNS isn't for the average Joe in college or high school on a tight budget. It's for the guy who doesn't have time or desire to screw around with mixing stuff, and worrying about quality. It's for a guy who wants one product. And a product he can trust is top quality.

So yea, it's expensive. But it's not targeted at the Walmart market...

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: July 13, 2007, 02:39:24 PM »

I am going to have agree with Donkey, that even if milos products do work, that maybe the price could come down to maybe $50 a bottle

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: July 13, 2007, 02:42:12 PM »
I am going to have agree with Donkey, that even if milos products do work, that maybe the price could come down to maybe $50 a bottle
I wish I could tell you I knew the markup...but I don't. So as far as I know they aren't making a landslide off it...but maybe they are...who knows.

Nature of the game -- no one tells you their take.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: July 13, 2007, 02:44:27 PM »
garraeth, fuck you.

You can get all those 'high quality ingredients' way cheaper when you buy them separatly.

Buy 1kg amino caids, 1kg BCAA, 5kg dextrose, 1kg creapure and you will pay way more than Milos drink, but if you count WHAT you get and how much of Milos wonder drink you could get out of that, you will see how cheap buying highest quality ingredients really is, compared to Milos stuff.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: July 13, 2007, 02:47:18 PM »
somebody should test the wonderdrink for us.

maxer

• Getbig II
  • authentic
« Reply #121 on: July 13, 2007, 02:47:48 PM »

Im with garraeth on this one. Its about quality over quantity for some... sure you could always buy something inferior for less.

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
  • I am Fat and Bulking,Im sensitive about my weight.
« Reply #122 on: July 13, 2007, 02:52:44 PM »
I get really pissed off with magazines allowing adds such as pheromones called "Diandrol" "Anabol" etc they are ripping of poor teenage male believing these totally outragous claims.Magazines should have the integrity to tell these companys to fuck off.
I am not against Protien powders and the normal extreme creatine like BSN sell but you have to draw a line in the sand,ripping off kids of there money is totally wrong.
Milos shake i dunno but i am inclined to back up Hedgehog.
Goal to lift Heavy

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: July 13, 2007, 02:56:39 PM »
I get really pissed off with magazines allowing adds such as pheromones called "Diandrol" "Anabol" etc they are ripping of poor teenage male believing these totally outragous claims.Magazines should have the integrity to tell these companys to fuck off.
I am not against Protien powders and the normal extreme creatine like BSN sell but you have to draw a line in the sand,ripping off kids of there money is totally wrong.
Milos shake i dunno but i am inclined to back up Hedgehog.

that's why i respect Lee, he never promotes a product where he doesn't believe in.

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
  • I am Fat and Bulking,Im sensitive about my weight.
« Reply #124 on: July 13, 2007, 02:59:46 PM »
that's why i respect Lee, he never promotes a product where he doesn't believe in.
Lee Priest tells it how it is.Much respect for the gentleman.
Goal to lift Heavy