Author Topic: Milos Drink?  (Read 48584 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Milos Drink?
« Reply #375 on: July 17, 2007, 12:57:17 PM »
that's because he CAN'T explain it. his entire training theory is built around pumping blood into the muscles.
The whole "success" of his giant set/insulin/amino loading theory is all due to water manipulation. Milos even acknowledged this to a certain degree on PBW. I'm sure Milos can put on 30lbs in a months by carb loading and shooting a lot of insulin. It's water.

What he will have a problem proving is that he can increase protein synthesis significantly with this. The theory of supplying aminos during the workout making a significant impact is shaky at best IMO.

I don't think preventing catabolism with carbs/insulin is worthless but he is exaggerating to the extreme. Someone already on a high carb diet already isn't going to put gobs of muscle on just by taking these drinks around the workout.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #376 on: July 17, 2007, 01:14:39 PM »
The whole "success" of his giant set/insulin/amino loading theory is all due to water manipulation. Milos even acknowledged this to a certain degree on PBW. I'm sure Milos can put on 30lbs in a months by carb loading and shooting a lot of insulin. It's water.

What he will have a problem proving is that he can increase protein synthesis significantly with this. The theory of supplying aminos during the workout making a significant impact is shaky at best IMO.

I don't think preventing catabolism with carbs/insulin is worthless but he is exaggerating to the extreme. Someone already on a high carb diet already isn't going to put gobs of muscle on just by taking these drinks around the workout.

yes, i have no doubt that injecting insulin by itself would cause weight gain, but it'll also make you look like the pillsbury doughboy.

that aside, milos is not selling insulin, he's selling very expensive sugar at 25 grams a serving.

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #377 on: July 17, 2007, 01:41:00 PM »
you should get some legit scientists to run controlled studies on this supplement in order to increase it's reputation.  Just make sure it is not like the "studies" done on NO2 that confirmed it's "effectiveness."   

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #378 on: July 17, 2007, 09:19:13 PM »
simple

easiest grand you'll ever make. simply prove any one of these:

PROVE TO ME THAT YOUR PRODUCT WILL MIMIC INSULIN.

PROVE TO ME THAT A SERVING OF YOUR PRODUCT IS ACTUALLY ANABOLIC (as you have claimed)

PROVE TO ME THAT THE AMINO ACIDS CONTAINED IN A SERVING OF YOUR PRODUCT ARE ANY DIFFERENT THAN THE AMINO ACIDS YOU'LL FIND IN ANY COMPLETE PROTEIN.

PROVE TO ME THAT SIMPLY TAKING REGULAR SERVINGS OF YOUR PRODUCT WILL, ON IT'S OWN (REMEMBER IT'S ANABOLIC) CAUSE ANYONE TO GAIN 30 - 40 LBS OF MUSCLE.

in short, all i want you to do is prove what you claim. can you do that now mr mind or do you want to bullshit for another 15 pages?

16 pages and milos still can't prove just ONE of his claims for $1000.00.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #379 on: July 17, 2007, 09:22:20 PM »
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #380 on: July 17, 2007, 09:24:17 PM »
I'm curious, have any of you fucking douchebags even TRIED giant sets?

For eight weeks, just like any other type of training method, try it and see what your results are. I'm in week 6 and I know what my results are already ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #381 on: July 17, 2007, 09:26:59 PM »
beast did u read this thread: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=159456.0

lol

yes, i was reading that and lmao.

it's funny because it's true. ;D

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #382 on: July 17, 2007, 09:28:26 PM »
lol

yes, i was reading that and lmao.

it's funny because it's true. ;D
HAHAHAHA. THANKS FOR READING. JOIN THE REVOLUTION. POSTERS ARE BEING PRINTED FOR OUR AD CAMPAIGN!
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #383 on: July 17, 2007, 09:48:39 PM »
HAHAHAHA. THANKS FOR READING. JOIN THE REVOLUTION. POSTERS ARE BEING PRINTED FOR OUR AD CAMPAIGN!

gee, milos has gone awful quiet on this site.

i wonder why? hmmm.

what happened to all those huge essays talking about how wonderful he is and how he will revolutionize bodybuilding.

did you know that in virtual milos world you can add 30 - 40lbs of lean muscle tissue in 2 weeks?

all with just 25 grams of sugar and some protein per serve. :D

has someone been on the phone to tom prince or flex wheeler yet. guys don't have to worry about having to take drugs (and make themselves sick) to make a comeback. just use milos' sugar and protein and they'll be back to their former selves in 2 weeks. ;D

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #384 on: September 18, 2007, 05:14:27 PM »
2) While PRE-DURING-POST concept is not new - NOBODY (to my knowledge anyway) has similar drinks or rationale

3) While many companies do have PRE workout drink as well many use enhanced blood delivery caused by NO products - all they are accomplishing is - delivering MORE OF THE EMPTY BLOOD...

4) Blood saturated with proper and timely nutrients is a key...as BLOOD FLOW TO THE MUSCLE IS BY FAR HIGHEST ONLY - DURING the workout...and whoever misses this opportunity is missing the greatest possibility to create (what I call): HYPER-ANABOLISM...or highest state of anabolism (biggest differential between protein synthesys and protein degradation)...

5) Blood delievered without exact nutrients will certainly be inferior to "KNS blood"...but as my getbig fans suggests - there is equally good "poor mans version" of Milos drink...Well, what can I tell you...If you believe you can drive the car filling it up with the Orange Juice - go ahead...it is poor mans version of gas...

I wonder... could slin enhance this?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #385 on: September 18, 2007, 05:15:51 PM »
I wonder... could slin enhance this?
Why do you think Milos says he always takes insulin when in serious training?

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #386 on: September 18, 2007, 05:21:06 PM »
Why do you think Milos says he always takes insulin when in serious training?

where does he say that?  i never saw him mention PREworkout slin tho...

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #387 on: September 18, 2007, 05:31:20 PM »
One thing with Sarcev that I noticed: He rarely or never refered to any scientific studies, but would rather resort to allegories.

Eg when asked why the expensive Amino Acids used in his drink formula were better than regular Amino Acids, his answer was something like: "You don't put second oil in a sport car", or something like that.

Frankly, if he can back up his products with facts and results (both!), great.

If not, and he also doesn't admit it, he's a con artist.
As empty as paradise

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #388 on: September 18, 2007, 05:47:34 PM »
where does he say that?  i never saw him mention PREworkout slin tho...
I'm too lazy to do a search but he said it recently. Said he is only using insulin these days (no steroids) and always uses it when in serious training. You're right, he didn't mention timing but I would assume he takes it after sessions but who knows.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #389 on: September 18, 2007, 05:51:46 PM »
One thing with Sarcev that I noticed: He rarely or never refered to any scientific studies, but would rather resort to allegories.

Eg when asked why the expensive Amino Acids used in his drink formula were better than regular Amino Acids, his answer was something like: "You don't put second oil in a sport car", or something like that.

He wouldn't last in any scientific debate. On MD he dissed Layne Norton when he questioned something about the drinks, no doubt not knowing Layne actually IS a protein researcher and scientist LOL.

I would like for him to prove his claim that his aminos are of "higher quality" and performance than other brands, which he also claims to be made out of human hair, unlike his. Even if they were made of human hair he would have trouble proving they were in any way inferior.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #390 on: September 18, 2007, 05:54:23 PM »

Are you suggesting that Snake OilTM is not the most anabolic substance on Earth??   :o

Garraeth says it's better that steroids!
Ron: "I am lazy."

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: September 18, 2007, 06:01:14 PM »
Milos is just a carpet bagger....plain & simple

;)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #392 on: September 18, 2007, 07:40:16 PM »
I think this thread got really out of hand...

Milos seems to want to share his info, be it him promoting or not, you're not obligated to buy it!
I don't seem to understand the outlandish attack by some of the members here, but that's their opinion/right as well.
The bottom line; if you think Milos' idea could or will work, go out and buy a pound of EAA's from True Protein or somewhere and give the drink a try and see if you A) like it B) if it works as touted by Milos C) not click on the thread when it's continuously going in the direction it's been going in.
If you don't want to even try it, then you should shut your fuckin' trap.....

(meltdown has been ended...for those of you fags that will cry this)

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #393 on: September 18, 2007, 08:10:57 PM »
Smeone is copying someone here. 24hr fitness supps just brought out their own version of Milos drinks.

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #394 on: September 18, 2007, 08:20:55 PM »
http://products.apexfitness.com/cgi-bin/apexfitness.cgi/3712.html

didnt milos say he also invented the measure that you should take 1 iu of insulin for every 15 grams of carbs?

if he is making that claim i wouldnt be sure about anything else because im almost 100% positive he did not think of that conversion.

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #395 on: September 18, 2007, 08:32:51 PM »
Smeone is copying someone here. 24hr fitness supps just brought out their own version of Milos drinks.

Champion Nutrition has tow version the Amino Shooter and the Amino Shooter Core +.
Is been on the market over 1 year.

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #396 on: September 18, 2007, 08:38:41 PM »
Champion Nutrition has tow version the Amino Shooter and the Amino Shooter Core +.
Is been on the market over 1 year.

big surprise. teh supplement companies are just going to find anything possible to say its going to put on more muscle. by next year everyone is going to forget all about this. what magazine had all of the biggest more popular supplements of the past 20 years or something? and the results were.. "yeah.. we bought that.. didnt work"

bunch of crap. no one needs to be gettin bigger anyways isnt that the main complaint among pro bber? theyre too big? its ruining their lines? im sorry but i dont think anything bigger than ronnie coleman is necessary hell that isnt even good on him and hes the best he looked better lighter.

gettinhuge

• Getbig III
  • Comming Soon ME!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #397 on: September 18, 2007, 08:38:41 PM »

you're saying his concept is 'sound'? high gi sugars with aminos mimic insulin injections and are anabolic? that's a sound theory to you?  ::)

milos has went too far with his claims on this one. he has not only hyped it he has made CLAIMS THAT HE KNOWS VERY WELL TO BE FALSE in regard to the product.

he is a liar and a fraud. if there is one thing i can't stand, it's a person who presents themselves as a person with integrity and honesty and turns out to be a liar and a coward.

i offered to paypal him $1000.00 if he could prove just one of his claims (if what he said was true he should be able to do this in a heart beat). he took my challenge and then proceeded to back out of it with his usual disingenuous excuses and insults.

he did this because he knows very well that he can't prove any one of them, never mind all of them as he should IF he was actually an honest man.

milos is an individual that DOES NOT walk his talk at all.

talk of him winning the olympia - his entire pro career he didn't win a single professional competition.

shawn ray - lots of talk and allegations. what's he ever actually proven? NOTHING.

being a voice for pro bbers and improving their conditions - EXTREMELY critical of the rep, bob chick, but when it comes time for action from milos he is nowhere to be found.

talk of making a comeback - 3 years later and it still remains just talk. oh, he still takes all the drugs though. ::)

running his own shows and managing bbers - all talk

paul chua's alleged corruption - lots of talk about all this evidence he was supposed to have - nearly a full year later and not a shred of evidence from milos, not a single piece. just talk.

talk of how his bbers were going to some real damage at the olympia. years later and he has not got one single bber anywhere close. no wonder they all leave him when they finally realise they are going nowhere.

all this guy ever does is run his mouth and make false claims.

funny how he can rant for huge essays about how the grass is green and the sky is blue and copious amounts of insults and bullshit about nothing, but ask him to provide evidence of just one claim and he's too busy or he wants you to come to his gym. ::)

milos sarcev should be called the mouth, not the mind. ;)

WOW...look at this post......if that aint the pot calling the kettle black.......you just MElted away..........ummmm who are you? oh nobody!...let see when Milos post you know who he is...yeah you put up Grand ::).....sure prove it to us. you cant.....WHO ARE YOU??????? :-\ :-\........just ranting and raving...... anyway MR 1000. make your next 3 billion post before the year is out.

NEXT!!!!!!!!! 8)

R U MADDDDDD!!!!!!

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #398 on: September 18, 2007, 09:08:56 PM »
why would u wager 1grand for him to "prove" it?

like you can understand any scientific informatino milos can shit out of his mouth anyways he will run circles around you and ull just say "okay heres ur money" lol

just wait it out, if its good people will be buying it AAS. if its not it will die fast like no expode etce tc.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #399 on: September 19, 2007, 08:13:26 AM »
I think this thread got really out of hand...

No one is faulting Milos for wanting to make and market supplements...  lots of former bodybuilders do that.  The reason he is catching so much shit is he's marketing a standard product (amino acids) but has the arrogance to price them like five times the price of comperable products and make outrageous claims on here to try to justify it.  If he had just put out "Milos Brand Aminos" and priced them similarly to comparable products and kept his trap shut no one would be giving him crap.
Ron: "I am lazy."