Author Topic: Do you guys think any woman would prefer a BBers build over this guy?  (Read 18723 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Do you guys think any woman would prefer a BBers build over this guy?
« Reply #175 on: July 14, 2007, 08:34:17 AM »
more muscle? for goodness sakes your arms are what 15 inches? you look good but you're not big at all.

Zaney

• Getbig II
« Reply #176 on: July 14, 2007, 08:34:32 AM »
Buffgoddess: I agree with you that the Alton dude on page 1 would need to put on some more muscle
Especially in the Leg department. But maybe because of being involved in bodybuilding for so long, I just really have a hard time believing my physique is considered by the "average" girl on the beach as too big ?
Maybe when you train around guys soo much bigger than you at your gym, your idea of what's big may become a little obscured. ( I trained with NASSER at my gym somedays )  I'll post two more magazine pics. This time I'll post an older pic of when I was 180 ( The black and white ). And a colored pic of me now at 217lbs. To me I don't see that big a difference. Except in the legs which are much bigger these days. I'm glad that the girls I find attractive, like my girlfriend, Like more muscle ! Sure not Ronnie Coleman type muscle. But not like the guy on page 1.

More G4P pics please.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #177 on: July 14, 2007, 08:38:33 AM »
Girls love skinny cut dudes over mass monsters. Thats why you get so much pussy... ;D

Believe it or not dude, that's true in SOME sense. I think it's because girls don't want to feel intimidated by their own loved one because of their twice as big size?
#

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #178 on: July 14, 2007, 08:55:50 AM »
That Markey dude posts too many pictures, it seems like every page of the thread has at least 5 of them.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: July 14, 2007, 08:57:50 AM »
That Markey dude posts too many pictures, it seems like every page of the thread has at least 5 of them.
like i said the guy looks good but he tries to come off like he's a massive huge bodybuilder ans his arms look 15 inches, legs look 24 inches and just looks like a guy who squats 315 for some good reps and benches 205-225 for 7-8 reps, nothing special, he does look good though.

Scott Markey

• Getbig II
« Reply #180 on: July 14, 2007, 09:27:37 AM »
OK No more pictures. Not a problem. Squatfather or whatever your name is. You obviously have not seen me in person. Ask someone who has. You wouldn't last 5 Min's in the gym with me. Especially on legs. Ive read some of your posts. It is well known on here that you are the " village Idiot. " Sorry my pictures hurt your feelings. Post some of yours right next to mine. ( We all know that will never happen ) You have to back up your talk. You don't because you can't. Sorry to the others who have read this thread.
I will post no more pictures. ( It's just that I have an extensive library of photos shot from some of the best photogs in the buiss ! Just thought i'd share )
Peace.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #181 on: July 14, 2007, 09:35:11 AM »
OK No more pictures. Not a problem. Squatfather or whatever your name is. You obviously have not seen me in person. Ask someone who has. You wouldn't last 5 Min's in the gym with me. Especially on legs. Ive read some of your posts. It is well known on here that you are the " village Idiot. " Sorry my pictures hurt your feelings. Post some of yours right next to mine. ( We all know that will never happen ) You have to back up your talk. You don't because you can't. Sorry to the others who have read this thread.
I will post no more pictures. ( just though i'd share )
Peace.

Better watch out Dave will post a blurry reflection picture of himself to do battle with your pics.... 8)
Watching The Haters

Zaney

• Getbig II
« Reply #182 on: July 14, 2007, 09:45:12 AM »
I will post no more pictures. ( It's just that I have an extensive library of photos shot from some of the best photogs in the buiss ! Just thought i'd share )
Peace.

hey scott, those pics r good. but guess they are not so "welcomed" as they are not too related to the thread topic. why not start ur own intro thread or a "scott markey appreciation thread" ?? so that we can see those great physique pics by photographers.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
E

Master Blaster

« Reply #184 on: July 14, 2007, 11:39:26 AM »
Peace.

M37TD0WN!

Master Blaster

« Reply #185 on: July 14, 2007, 11:41:01 AM »
Danialson et al:

Looks like you're all wrong about chicks digging the little cut dudes:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=158957.0

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: July 14, 2007, 11:54:06 AM »
Peace.
hahahahaha, oh brother Mr. 5'9" 210 is pissed at me because i told him the truth, why is it that these pretty boys always come off with the same old "i'm a bad motherfuccker in the gym, you wouldn't last 5 minutes with me and my huge 315 pound squats for sets of 6!!!!!" hahahaha, funny thing is i gave this guy his props and said he looks good but not as big and huge as he tries to come off, the guy acts like he's mr. 5'9" 285 at 4 percent bodyfat ::)

Scott Markey

• Getbig II
« Reply #187 on: July 14, 2007, 11:57:48 AM »
Xerxes : Are you kidding. Yes 100% natural in that pic. That's why I put it up in comparison to the 217lb pic. It was to show a comparison. I would rather not have posted that pic, as that is what I considered to small. I did not feel good being that light
( small ). That's just my preference.
But Thank you.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: July 14, 2007, 12:02:59 PM »
Your 180 look is my goal.
you're not far from that sizewise now Xerxes.

Scott Markey

• Getbig II
« Reply #189 on: July 14, 2007, 12:09:37 PM »
Sqadfather : Wow I really got to you. Like I said. " Put up or shut up " you won't. You are an Internet troll from what I hear.
Like I said. You have an open Invitation to come train with me In San Diego . I have been there for years. Everyone knows me and they can tell you what I squat or bench or whatever. I suggest you come see for yourself. 15inch arms, 305 squat etc.... you can double all those numbers ( arms exception. ) I can guarantee you that.
*** My Invitation stands. Are you man enough.
*** Where are you're pics. O yeah......LOL.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: July 14, 2007, 12:13:17 PM »
Sqadfather : Wow I really got to you. Like I said. " Put up or shut up " you won't. You are an Internet troll from what I hear.
Like I said. You have an open Invitation to come train with me In San Diego . I have been there for years. Everyone knows me and they can tell you what I squat or bench or whatever. I suggest you come see for yourself. 15inch arms, 305 squat etc.... you can double all those numbers ( arms exception. ) I can guarantee you that.
*** My Invitation stands. Are you man enough.
*** Where are you're pics. O yeah......LOL.
i never claimed to be a pro, i am bigger and stronger than you, i am fatter no doubt but i'll  gaurantee you that my arms, legs, chest, shoulders all measure more than yours along with the stomach of course. ;D

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
« Reply #191 on: July 14, 2007, 04:57:12 PM »
lol.  gee scott, looks like you have some STIFFFFFFFFFFFFF competition with the squadfather.  lol. 
 ::) ::) what ever.  you are one beautiful man!  and hell no you are not too muscular. 
Poooopydoodle!!!!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #192 on: July 14, 2007, 05:38:23 PM »
'squadfather" you are big guy by the average gym go-er standards.  but ini comparison to truly passionate bodybuilders, you are not much competition. honestly; this guy here has more muscle than you do.

no diss though bro,... back when i was around your body fat % i used to think i was alot more muscular than i actually am.

d[-_-]b actin all cool

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #193 on: July 14, 2007, 05:52:21 PM »
i never claimed to be a pro, i am bigger and stronger than you, i am fatter no doubt but i'll  gaurantee you that my arms, legs, chest, shoulders all measure more than yours along with the stomach of course. ;D
dude are u high,if you diet and are as big ,conditioned or have his muscle shape then i guess u can be a physique model like him .even if you have same or bigger measurements it will not matter ,he has great muscle shape u have no idea what yours looks like yet.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: July 14, 2007, 06:46:04 PM »
dude are u high,if you diet and are as big ,conditioned or have his muscle shape then i guess u can be a physique model like him .even if you have same or bigger measurements it will not matter ,he has great muscle shape u have no idea what yours looks like yet.
like i told you i never claimed to be a ripped bodybuilder just a guy who lifts, this guy Markey tries to come off like he's some huge monster and he has 15 inch arms, 23 inch legs and weighs 205 pounds, all i'm saying is that this guy isn't some huge beast that's all, if you notice i gave this guy compliments and told him that he looks great but as is the case with all these guys who think they're pros he saw only the criticism, i absolutely gaurantee you that i'm bigger and stronger than this guy no doubt about it, fatter yes ABSOLUTELY, i can admit that.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #195 on: July 14, 2007, 06:49:34 PM »
like i told you i never claimed to be a ripped bodybuilder just a guy who lifts, this guy Markey tries to come off like he's some huge monster and he has 15 inch arms, 23 inch legs and weighs 205 pounds, all i'm saying is that this guy isn't some huge beast that's all, if you notice i gave this guy compliments and told him that he looks great but as is the case with all these guys who think they're pros he saw only the criticism, i absolutely gaurantee you that i'm bigger and stronger than this guy no doubt about it, fatter yes ABSOLUTELY, i can admit that.
:'( you're growing more mature by the day :P
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: July 14, 2007, 06:52:05 PM »
:'( you're growing more mature by the day :P
you know what the funny thing is dude, i gave this guy mad compliments telling him he looked great which he does of course, that's just the truth but he only saw the part where i told him what his lifts and bodypart measurements were and he lost his mind and came back with the same old "you wouldn't last 5 minutes with me" bullshit.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #197 on: July 14, 2007, 06:54:19 PM »
all right you always answer back cool to my posts,but the measurements are a bit off,guys legs are full with great detail i'd say 27 or so and 215 and very lean not contest dry but good shape and detail at his height is big,like i said on earlier reply he would be one of the biggest on any beach and including his conditioning,a offseason not in shape bber are running around all year in sweatshirts unless in top shape,unless cutler of course.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #198 on: July 14, 2007, 06:57:40 PM »
you know what the funny thing is dude, i gave this guy mad compliments telling him he looked great which he does of course, that's just the truth but he only saw the part where i told him what his lifts and bodypart measurements were and he lost his mind and came back with the same old "you wouldn't last 5 minutes with me" bullshit.
like you said, some people only want to see the negative they don't want to acknowledge that you actually complimented him.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Scott Markey

• Getbig II
« Reply #199 on: July 14, 2007, 11:13:07 PM »
njflex : Thanks for having my back bro ! Squadfather, when did this become a  " who's bigger than who " contest. All I said to begin with was I'm Happier with my body than a David Beckham body. ( Read back a few pages and see where I started to post !!!!!! ) Then you chimed In with how big you are . Who gives a fuck what anyones measurements are ! It's how you look. Frame, structure, muscle bellies
And on and on. I posted In reply to the guy that said  " I'm too big. Get a David Beckham body "  And like I said, he's a great guy and a great soccer player, but I'll take my physique ( that I worked my ass off for ! ) any day over his. period ! And with the exception of a Competition tan for the Mags, I look like that 365 days a year. Just ask anyone who knows me. I'd post a fat picture but I'm sorry to say I don't have one.
 I would compliment you on your physique. But It is kind of hard when someone like yourself spouts off so much yet looks like you do.
I was done with this thread and my girlfriend pulled it up and showed me your pics.
1) The good : from what I can tell you look like you might have some muscle under all of that fat.
2) The Bad : You would have to lose 80 lbs or so to be in any kind of shape. Which I believe would put you under my 215-220 walking around condition. I'm not dieting at all and I go by the mirror not the scale. So I checked today and I was 223lbs.
Hit the beach with my girl and dog all day. Got nice and tan and enjoyed the San Diego life.  ( Best weather in the USA bar none ! ).
Get out of the house and enjoy life my friend. Stop worrying about how big you are !
**** NOW PLEASE LET THIS THREAD END ********