Author Topic: Cathy Lefrancois's home gym is awesome.  (Read 5102 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Cathy Lefrancois's home gym is awesome.
« on: September 28, 2009, 07:06:42 PM »

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Cathy Lefrancois's home gym is awesome.
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 07:09:32 PM »

No doubt Lee to the P is kicking himself in the head right know kind of like how WeeMan does.

Cathy has a nice crib and things going her way.

Cathy was smart. She got tired of him and his SKAT games she packed her shit and walked.

Good for her...

- Block!
?

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 07:11:56 PM »
She is Uncrown Ms.Olympia

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 07:13:55 PM »
Cathy was smart. She got tired of him and his SKAT games she packed her shit and walked.
 Good for her...
 - Block!

Packed her shit indeed.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 07:23:44 PM »
Very impressive!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2009, 07:51:34 PM »
brutal exposed plumbing, National Electric Code violation of not having her flexible metallic conduit supported every 7 feet, insufficient pitch of drain plumbing pipes which could cause clogs in the toilet upstairs and photos of bodybuilders above her mirror.
Deep Tissue Massage

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2009, 08:00:51 PM »
Life became much brighter when she dropped the emotional basket case Mr. Skat Priest..

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2009, 08:09:47 PM »
As empty as paradise

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2009, 08:11:45 PM »
Haha..thats all of Lee's old equipment from his home gym, anyone ever see BFTO 02? Lee's segment was cool, kick ass home gym at his old crib...PIP!

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2009, 08:21:40 PM »
Cathy Priest, is a very sweet girl.She has a cute face and pretty eyes.I talked to her on numerious occasion, and the best thing she ever did was leave Lee Priest.I admit Lee was one hell of a bodybuilder at one time, but he is the most self centered person you will ever meet.
Cathy got tired of Lee cheating on her.He would to fly to see girls or have girls fly in to see him.Cathy is a nice looking girl, and doesnt have time for that nonsense.If your going to cheat on your wife, leave her, or dont marry her in the first place.To make matters worse, if she talked to another guy Lee would get really really jelious .
I knew Lee's old manager, the one who got him the contract with Muscletech, and Twinlab.He then screwed the guy over, so his manager dropped him.Lee burns bridges, because Lee thinks, ...I am Lee Priest I can do what ever I want, and people will just have to tolerate it.
Thats why not to many supplement companies will endorse him, you never what he is going to say or do.He is like a loose cannon.He loves attention so he purposly stirs stirs shit up.
Lee was one of the top 10 bodybuilders in the world 5-6 years ago.,I personally think if he competed in the 202 class he would probably get 5th place, because his glutes arent stridated.If he did the open clas he would get 14-15th place.Lee has big arms but his glute and hamstrings arent as tight, and Kevin Eglish or David Henry's.
Why do you think he wears those granny panty posing trunks, lol
Anyways, Cathy Lee is a really nice person who is doing really well for herself.She looks good, she is sponsored by Gaspari, and he places well in show.I wish only the best for her, she is a great athlete, and a really nice person

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2009, 08:58:49 PM »
She mentioned some problems with Gaspari last time I talked to her. Maybe they fixed them?

It's tough to get motivated in a home gym all the time no matter how cool the equipment, I imagine she uses other gyms too.... duhhh.  ;D

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2009, 09:28:21 PM »
You had me until you placed Lee 5th in the 202 class. But at least your posts are entertainment.

hairyB07

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2009, 09:59:45 PM »
Cathy Priest, is a very sweet girl.She has a cute face and pretty eyes.I talked to her on numerious occasion, and the best thing she ever did was leave Lee Priest.I admit Lee was one hell of a bodybuilder at one time, but he is the most self centered person you will ever meet.
Cathy got tired of Lee cheating on her.He would to fly to see girls or have girls fly in to see him.Cathy is a nice looking girl, and doesnt have time for that nonsense.If your going to cheat on your wife, leave her, or dont marry her in the first place.To make matters worse, if she talked to another guy Lee would get really really jelious .
I knew Lee's old manager, the one who got him the contract with Muscletech, and Twinlab.He then screwed the guy over, so his manager dropped him.Lee burns bridges, because Lee thinks, ...I am Lee Priest I can do what ever I want, and people will just have to tolerate it.
Thats why not to many supplement companies will endorse him, you never what he is going to say or do.He is like a loose cannon.He loves attention so he purposly stirs stirs shit up.
Lee was one of the top 10 bodybuilders in the world 5-6 years ago.,I personally think if he competed in the 202 class he would probably get 5th place, because his glutes arent stridated.If he did the open clas he would get 14-15th place.Lee has big arms but his glute and hamstrings arent as tight, and Kevin Eglish or David Henry's.
Anyways, Cathy Lee is a really nice person who is doing really well for herself.She looks good, she is sponsored by Gaspari, and he places well in show.I wish only the best for her, she is a great athlete, and a really nice person

"goes through sponsonsorships faster than he does marriages"

Hows this for self centred: http://www.sizematters.com.au/bodybuilding-talk/27635-australian-sponsors.html

Scratching his head in that thread on why the hell no one will sign him up lol!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2009, 10:07:26 PM »
All bought with schmoe money....
HAHA, RON.....

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2009, 10:26:59 PM »
Cathy is cool, I still got a 1990s FLEX centre fold of her on my home gym wall.
I used to be a big fan of Lee but he defnitly got weirder and weirder in the end.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2009, 11:32:30 PM »
I'm hoping she got tired of the smelly ass Arcadia 24hour Fitness she was going to cuz her home gym is beautiful!!!!!

Lisa

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2009, 11:55:08 PM »
thread full of ninny ass men worrying about lee and his x's problems.  they not the first or the last to have a divorce from a messed up marriage.  next?
Oh...Monica!

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2009, 12:12:58 AM »
A gym is incomplete without the mighty Bowflex.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2009, 02:11:13 AM »
x2