Author Topic: Why Isn't the US invading Pakistan?  (Read 3879 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Why Isn't the US invading Pakistan?
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2007, 11:50:58 AM »
I'll back it up. Pakistan is a shithole country full of poor migrants who are pretty much worthless and a waste of time and money. The Pakistani ISI knows where pretty much all of the Al Qaeda leadership is and refuses to give their whereabouts out because they're pro-Taliban. In other words, they suck and their country is a mess. There's an interview on CNN or MSNBC with one of the Governor's of an Afghan province that lays it out pretty clearly as to why we can't find these Al Qaeda guys.

Now Toxic, he's a dumb raghead that can't even type coherently but tries to play it off like he's intelligent. He's also 31, poor and lives at home with his parents. Anything else?

paki Is a pos country..which is why i'm in america and i love it here..

i live at home yeah...i dont really see the point in moving..why pay rent when that money can go towards tips to the beach..i do however rent out a room in ocean pines (beach) yr round where i can go to get away..

i do drive a pos civic..i'm anti bling..guys with nice cars almost always r ugly and insecure..besides any douche that can come up with $500/month for payments can drive a nice car..i'll buy me a nice one when i ca pay for it in cash..then I OWN the car..not the bank..

i work at www.asmed.com where i'm a CCSI and make $70/hr

maybe one of these days i'l;l pass my ccie but i'm content for now..

now for a punk that wont even post a pic..well he posted them after already being outed for being horse face you sure talk a lot.. :-\
carpe` vaginum!