Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 20, 2018, 02:37:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Indifferent about Bonds  (Read 671 times)
Jeriko
Getbig II

Do you want to win the war on terror? Yes or No?

« on: July 12, 2007, 04:41:53 PM »

Anybody else not following the Bonds craze?  I mean I like my baseball like anybody else but I am just not following Bonds everynight on ESPN or i'm not looking at the schedules trying to guess when and against who. For some reason, even with all at stake it's not as apealing a story as it should be. I say i'm indifferent about Bonds. But can you really be indifferent about this hallowed record being broken? And can you really be indifferent about Bonds?

Anybody else not following the Bonds story or not as excited as this potential record breaking would seem to warrent?
Report to moderator   Logged
OzmO
Getbig V

I am 2nd Amendment Positive!

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 05:30:34 PM »

Anybody else not following the Bonds craze?  I mean I like my baseball like anybody else but I am just not following Bonds everynight on ESPN or i'm not looking at the schedules trying to guess when and against who. For some reason, even with all at stake it's not as apealing a story as it should be. I say i'm indifferent about Bonds. But can you really be indifferent about this hallowed record being broken? And can you really be indifferent about Bonds?

Anybody else not following the Bonds story or not as excited as this potential record breaking would seem to warrent?

His breaking of the record will forever be tainted by his alleged steroid use.

I realize Bonds is just a symptom to a larger problem.
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!