Author Topic: PM Question Answered: What causes large midsections?  (Read 26024 times)

climber

• Getbig III
Re: PM Question Answered: What causes large midsections?
« Reply #100 on: July 15, 2007, 03:42:52 PM »
This coming from someone that thinks  blood sugar magically drops without insulin secretion.

Insulin does play a regulatory role in shuttling blood glucose into muscle cells during workout, but it is not a major factor. If you shoot insulin into yourself during a workout all you will become is hypoglycaemic.
Hrmmm

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #101 on: July 15, 2007, 03:43:08 PM »
you always sound so bitter about your lifes work.

I know, I know, it's just reality ::)
Why are you rolling your eyes, numbnuts? Who cares if he's "bitter"...you are not disputing the facts of what he says, only the tone.
!

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: July 15, 2007, 03:43:24 PM »
if it is Nasser its makes sense hes Bosnian and Milos is a serb, looks like another blow up in the Balkans, its either Markus or Nasser though, cant see Milos ethnicly cleansing either of them though, great thread though.  ;D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: July 15, 2007, 03:45:41 PM »
that makes sense. Ive met Nasser and I know Samir Bannout nephew that is his next door neighbor. Dude is totally bitter, stupid and a prick. Uneducated too even though he has like a million PHds or some shit.
Uneducated, yet with a PhD?  ???
Kill yourself.
!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #104 on: July 15, 2007, 03:47:22 PM »
yeah its gotta be either one of them

why? because HE said he competed in mr olympia  ::)
Z

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #105 on: July 15, 2007, 03:47:58 PM »
if it is Nasser its makes sense hes Bosnian and Milos is a serb, looks like another blow up in the Balkans, its either Markus or Nasser though, cant see Milos ethnicly cleansing either of them though, great thread though.  ;D

;D
F

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 15, 2007, 03:53:31 PM »
yeah all PHds should never be questioned about their intelligence. They are god of education. ::)
Monster jealousy.
You didn't say that he was not intelligent, rather that he had multiple PhDs, yet was uneducated. Sounds like you are the last one to comment on the subject.  :-\
!

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: July 15, 2007, 03:55:02 PM »
Monster jealousy.
You didn't say that he was not intelligent, rather that he had multiple PhDs, yet was uneducated. Sounds like you are the last one to comment on the subject.  :-\

Just more proof that MUVIRSE is an idiotic imbecile. Just ignore that ignorant fool, that's what I'm going to do.
Hrmmm

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #108 on: July 15, 2007, 03:55:16 PM »
steroids make you grow by raising igf levels in the body
No. Steroids do increase igf-1 via GH but that's not the main mechanism of action. Activating the androgen receptor is.

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: July 15, 2007, 04:02:51 PM »
You still havent explained to me how your blood sugar drops after working out if your body doesnt secrete insulin when experiencing high intense activity.

I have a feeling ill be waiting 10 life times for this answer.

Insulin isn't secreted to any large degree due to just "working out".  You won't have an excessive blood sugar level by just doing intense exercise.
Hrmmm

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: July 15, 2007, 04:06:12 PM »
YOU WONT?????

THAT IS A FUCKING JOKE.

UNLESS YOU HAVE DEPLETED ALL OF THE STORED GLYCOGEN IN YOUR BODY AND HAVE NOT EATIN PROPERLY YOUR BLOOD SUGAR WILL ALWAYS RAISE FROM DOING  JUST INTENSE EXERCISE.

Idiot.
Hrmmm

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #111 on: July 15, 2007, 04:15:48 PM »
Adrenalin does raise blood glucose

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: July 15, 2007, 04:17:18 PM »
Monster jealousy of what? My major is Philosophy you dont get into a more difficult subject than that besides physics.

wtf is the difference between not being intelligent and uneducated? Its the same thing. Just because you have a whole bunch of titles from school doesnt mean you are educated.

Guess what? I know three people from Afghanistan that got their MD in the 80s, think they are still educated on Medical Issues? Probably not more than your normal person that studies health a little bit and I know because they are relatives that I have talked to extensively.
Do you have a PhD in "philosophy"?  Have you even completed your batchelors?
And where do you get your theory that philosophy is right up there with physics as the "hardest" two subjects? I guess that makes you feel better about yourself.  :-\ I found philosphy to be somewhat interesting but basically a waste of time in undergrad. Try obtaining a masters or PhD. in psychology or economics, let alone a number of other subjects.

What is the definition of "education"? I am not talking about intelligence, even though some degree of intelligence is required to make it through several levels of advanced schooling. Explain how a PhD is not educated? No need for you to elaborate...because you are an idiot.
!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #113 on: July 15, 2007, 04:25:35 PM »
Why are you rolling your eyes, numbnuts? Who cares if he's "bitter"...you are not disputing the facts of what he says, only the tone.
::) if he is bitter, he will only have bad things to say, probably exaggerated too, imbecile ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 15, 2007, 04:28:31 PM »
::) if he is bitter, he will only have bad things to say, probably exaggerated too, imbecile ::)
So with your cogent armchair analysis of his psychological condition you render him "bitter" instead of analyzing the information presented in his posts, fucktard?  ???
!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 15, 2007, 04:45:19 PM »
So with your cogent armchair analysis of his psychological condition you render him "bitter" instead of analyzing the information presented in his posts, fucktard?  ???
yes, I've read most of his posts and come to that conclusion, how did you come to yours, asshole
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 15, 2007, 04:50:27 PM »
yes, I've read most of his posts and come to that conclusion, how did you come to yours, asshole
The conclusion that you are a cum-guzzling fucktard? I just read your last few posts.  ;)
!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 15, 2007, 04:57:21 PM »
The conclusion that you are a cum-guzzling fucktard? I just read your last few posts.  ;)
jury is still out on you...... but it doeesn't look good :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: July 15, 2007, 06:19:49 PM »
lol gh15 i love your posts  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #119 on: July 15, 2007, 06:32:18 PM »
i hope getbiggers on this particular siteare smart enough to understand that the reason milos is blubbing and jumping out of his ass lies right and left is so there is no doubt and question that gh15 is not milos,,,he could have easily asked me nicely to say i was not him! insted of this rubbish blubbing and lies and misleading,,getbigger seem to think i was milos sacrev so let you rest assure i am not and dont want to be,,i thank god every day for that

i must admit though that i forgot that first poerson they lookj at closely is him and blame fall on him because he is NOT annonymous,,so i had to make it clear he was not me and i was not him

now its done

fallen angel

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #120 on: July 15, 2007, 06:35:36 PM »
i hope getbiggers on this particular siteare smart enough to understand that the reason milos is blubbing and jumping out of his ass lies right and left is so there is no doubt and question that gh15 is not milos,,,he could have easily asked me nicely to say i was not him! insted of this rubbish blubbing and lies and misleading,,getbigger seem to think i was milos sacrev so let you rest assure i am not and dont want to be,,i thank god every day for that

i must admit though that i forgot that first poerson they lookj at closely is him and blame fall on him because he is NOT annonymous,,so i had to make it clear he was not me and i was not him

now its done

So what would a newb to slin use?
Squishy face retard

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: July 15, 2007, 06:38:03 PM »

now its done

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: July 15, 2007, 07:16:40 PM »
GH 15 is Markus Ruhl,  Milos.

Still want to kick his ass my monies on Markus.

From the contest results page for the last Mr. O, I think Gunther. On Mayhem someone posted a thread about a book called "Anabolika" Markus wrote and they listed some of the dosages and cycle patterns. None of the dosasges were high at all, maybe 1250mg of test at the highest. I remember DC saying it was Heinz Senior and looking at some of the dosages he recommends they were insanely high.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: July 16, 2007, 01:56:26 PM »
bump

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: July 16, 2007, 06:05:28 PM »

From the contest results page for the last Mr. O, I think Gunther. On Mayhem someone posted a thread about a book called "Anabolika" Markus wrote and they listed some of the dosages and cycle patterns. None of the dosasges were high at all, maybe 1250mg of test at the highest. I remember DC saying it was Heinz Senior and looking at some of the dosages he recommends they were insanely high.

I think I was mistaken in that. I was told it was Heinz by someone "pretty high on the ladder" a while back but I dont think that guy was right-and I give my apologies to H.S.  I'm good friends with Nassers longtime training partner and asked him personally if Nasser was GH15 and he said "no thats not him". Maybe Bob is right or wrong in that, I dont know. Alot leads it to being Cziurlock but something isnt adding up here. There is no way Cziurlock would know certain things about specific people here in the states being in Germany....Ive read some things he has said that I know are 100% true and thought "how the hell does he know that with him being over there in Europe?" I hope this doesnt piss you off GH15 but i feel your someone "that is definitely in the mix of things" but not competitive in the O arena as you have stated. I think that is to throw people off. There is absolutely no doubt that you have been around the block though...I do know that.
     I tend to agree more with Milos trend of thought here in all this but I do know there are some nutjob, kamikaze, deathwish, daredevils out there that dont give a crap about living or dying and their whole life is the mirror, physique and pursuing some sort of bodybuilding glory. But I do believe those individuals are isolated, and not the norm. The most abusive bodybuilder (who told me himself) that I have ever seen (he is not dead but you will never hear from him again) was using 5000 mg of different kinds of testosterone a week along with 13 other drugs including insulin, gh, nubain, etc etc etc and the highest he every competed at was 242lbs. My jaw dropped when I heard all that and I was waiting for him to say "im kidding bro"....but it didnt come. There have been some other major abusers of his ilk but they were the fringe extreme of the sport.....not in the least the norm. So I think its irresponsible to say to people (because this isolated guy did this, or maybe you yourself abused) that everyone who is pro (all 450 of them) are abusers. I think that is a broad general statement. I know of 3 pro's who got their pro cards clean....Ive also seen people that are obsessive compulsive and abuse the living crap out of themselves. I think there is a middle ground in all this that you arent commenting on (for whatever reason I dont know why)