Author Topic: WTF!!? This is diserving of an EXPLANATION!!  (Read 8207 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: WTF!!? This is diserving of an EXPLANATION!!
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2007, 09:23:57 AM »
Why would he make the right guy bigger ???
You have to forgive garreth. He is so desperate to own someone because he gets his ass beat around all day in real life that he doesn't exactly think things all the way through.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2007, 09:30:02 AM »
the spade is better in this comparison

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2007, 09:34:36 AM »
Hahahah why the aggression towards me? Someone have a bad day? Look i know you hate me because your life sucks and you are overweight but that doesn't meant you have to treat other people badly. I admitted to cuting and pasting them side by side. The pictures are directly off of md.com. Go look for yourself if you don't believe me.
brutal meltdown and lack of photoshop skills

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2007, 09:37:42 AM »
brutal meltdown and lack of photoshop skills

Garraeth, while you seem to fancy yourself as some sort of photoshop expert and internet guru, this time you are dead wrong, here is the exact picture from muscular development:

Link, in case you want to look for yourself: http://www.graphicmuscle.net/photos/transferred/QW5Q9828_DHUNBQTJHC.jpg

Picture in question:

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2007, 09:38:40 AM »
Garraeth, while you seem to fancy yourself as some sort of photoshop expert and internet guru, this time you are dead wrong, here is the exact picture from muscular development:

Link, in case you want to look for yourself: http://www.graphicmuscle.net/photos/transferred/QW5Q9828_DHUNBQTJHC.jpg

Picture in question:

all I have to say is: hahahahahahahhahahahahah ahhaha!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2007, 09:40:39 AM »
all I have to say is: hahahahahahahhahahahahah ahhaha!

I really don't care either way Garraeth, but I did indeed go on over to Muscular Development and clicked on the Team Universe pictures and just so happen to notice the same thing you pointed out, but those are indeed the correct pictures.  If you wish to point out the potential trickery of others, be "MAN" enough to admit defeat here my potential lover.

I don't care either way, but I did find it odd that the individual who started this thread was right, if even for once..

"1"

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2007, 09:43:24 AM »
I really don't care either way Garraeth, but I did indeed go on over to Muscular Development and clicked on the Team Universe pictures and just so happen to notice the same thing you pointed out, but those are indeed the correct pictures.  If you wish to point out the potential trickery of others, be "MAN" enough to admit defeat here my potential lover.

I don't care either way, but I did find it odd that the individual who started this thread was right, if even for once..

"1"
k, you're not getting the point of the exercise...the pic on the right is 125% bigger -- meaning it makes him look HUUUGE compared to the guy on the left. The side-by-side display screws people up -- it screwed TheEgoCrusher up (http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=159184.msg2235382#msg2235382)

And no, I don't fancy myself an internet guru...I AM an internet guru.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2007, 09:44:59 AM »
k, you're not getting the point of the exercise...the pic on the right is 125% bigger -- meaning it makes him look HUUUGE compared to the guy on the left. The side-by-side display screws people up -- it screwed TheEgoCrusher up (http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=159184.msg2235382#msg2235382)

drink some coffee and come back. you're making no sense today.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2007, 09:45:44 AM »
even without the 125% the spade is better

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2007, 09:45:52 AM »

Delusional

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2007, 09:46:33 AM »
The lighter guy is leaner but not by much where as the darker guy is quite a bit bigger. Shape wise I'd say they're even so the judges are right imo.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2007, 09:47:00 AM »
even without the 125% the spade is better
I find that term offensive

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2007, 09:47:14 AM »

You're missing the overall point though Garraeth.  Those are the exact pictures as displayed on the other site.  Regardless of them being uploaded onto that site on different scales, they are still the exact pictures, so this poster merely right-clicked and saved and then placed them both onto that microsoft pictures program side-by-side and then just uploaded them.  In other words, he has no fault and did not try to photoshop them.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2007, 09:47:34 AM »
Delusional
I need to take my Ritalin? Mind if I have some of yours? My doctor wouldn't give me a 'script cuz he said I don't really need it.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2007, 09:47:49 AM »
Leafy, I feel for you. I'm sure you'd like your boyfriend to place better. But his legs are half of the other guys and while I'm sure you absolutely love staring at your boyfriends striated glutes, check out his thighs.. the bigger dude not only has much bigger quads, they're also striated. Oh yeah, not to mention he's bigger all over.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2007, 09:48:30 AM »
You're missing the overall point though Garraeth.  Those are the exact pictures as displayed on the other site.  Regardless of them being uploaded onto that site on different scales, they are still the exact pictures, so this poster merely right-clicked and saved and then placed them both onto that microsoft pictures program side-by-side and then just uploaded them.  In other words, he has no fault and did not try to photoshop them.
Fair enough. But the poster is still a douche. And that comparison still confuses the casual reader.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2007, 09:49:21 AM »
Fair enough. But the poster is still a douche. And that comparison still confuses the casual reader.
The others didn't appear to be confused. I guess you are just an idiot. Forgive me for not spoon feeding you sugar baby.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2007, 09:50:08 AM »
The others didn't appear to be confused. I guess you are just an idiot. Forgive me for not spoon feeding you sugar baby.
I already pointed out someone who was...

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2007, 09:50:23 AM »
Leafy, I feel for you. I'm sure you'd like your boyfriend to place better. But his legs are half of the other guys and while I'm sure you absolutely love staring at your boyfriends striated glutes, check out his thighs.. the bigger dude not only has much bigger quads, they're also striated. Oh yeah, not to mention he's bigger all over.
I don't even know the guy. I just thought he was leaner. Im sensing some negative energy here.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2007, 09:50:55 AM »
I already pointed out someone who was...

Now who is your daddy and what does he do?

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2007, 09:51:17 AM »
garrett=Synthol ;D
musclegurus.com

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2007, 09:51:34 AM »

I do agree that the poster is indeed a "douche" and most probably an idiot.  At least we can be civilized towards the uncivil.  Also, the mere fact that we happened to agree on this trivial dispute shows promise of many things to come.  By any chance, would you happen to be gay?  Interested in maybe turning the cheek?  We want you as a new recruit.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2007, 09:52:28 AM »
I love this whole mass concept. Apparently if someone steps on stage larger it automatically means they are better.

If that was the case, Lou "The Incredible Jerk" Ferrigno would've beaten Arnold Schwarzenegger at the '74 and '75 Olympia.

Louie was bigger, but Arnold was WAY better.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2007, 09:52:39 AM »
I do agree that the poster is indeed a "douche" and most probably an idiot.  At least we can be civilized towards the uncivil.  Also, the mere fact that we happened to agree on this trivial dispute shows promise of many things to come.  By any chance, would you happen to be gay?  Interested in maybe turning the cheek?  We want you as a new recruit.
lol, thanks for the invite...but, nahh...

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2007, 09:52:57 AM »
Im glad to see you could make a new friend Garreth  ;D