Author Topic: Question for Milos [Frank McGrath]  (Read 3385 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Question for Milos [Frank McGrath]
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2007, 03:27:16 PM »
He told my buddy at the gym why , i just cant remeber exactly, idont want to say why and it be wrong, if i can remember correctly he said, he felt like shit...ate something bad or something...

Makes sense.  He looked good though.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2007, 03:28:41 PM »
I think he loooked incredible, sure lack of back thickness and legs, but non-the-less amazing, and an ideal physique.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2007, 08:27:42 PM »
Frank is certainly GREAT POTENTIAL and really THE ONLY REASON we didn't start cooperating is - lack of time.
At first he was in Europe (FIBO) and than I had 3 competitions to attend and immediately after 2 trips (Malta + Japan).

I hope he is on his way to get in the best shape of his life anyway...and POSSIBLY one of these days we could team up.

It was just "bad timing" - but as the matter of fact I am back and he could still make a trip to Fullerton to see me before his next show...or after the show?

Thanks for the update..Frank seems like a lost soul these days..he is constantly placing at the lower end, seems totally out of it
Here comes the money shot

Alex23

« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2007, 09:33:56 PM »
He told my buddy at the gym why , i just cant remeber exactly, idont want to say why and it be wrong, if i can remember correctly he said, he felt like shit...ate something bad or something...

STFU tool. It's embarrassing. I'm having goosebumps of shame..

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2007, 09:40:03 PM »
STFU tool. It's embarrassing. I'm having goosebumps of shame..

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shut up loser.