Author Topic: Doubts Raised over "New" Bin Laden Tape  (Read 1450 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Doubts Raised over "New" Bin Laden Tape
« on: July 17, 2007, 12:43:01 AM »
Doubts Raised over "New" Bin Laden Tape

15 July 2007, Sunday

A recent videotape in which Osama bin Laden stresses the importance of martyrdom for a Muslim might contain old footage, CNN reported on Sunday.

The 40-minute videotape was made recently, but includes a clip, less than a minute long, with a message from bin Laden, which is thought to be older than the rest of the tape's contents.

"We're aware of the tape," a government official, who didn't want to be identified, told CNN. The official agreed that the tape's content is not necessarily new.

Bin Laden praises martyrdom in his brief appearance, saying the prophet Muhammad himself watned to be a martyr and that it was a worthy goal for any Muslim.

The tape was aired on a website that routinely carries messages from the al-Qaeda in the same week that the US Senate doubled the bounty placed on bin Laden's head to USD 50 M.

Al-Qaeda is thought to be at its strongest now since just before the September 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center in New York, raising the prospect of new terrorist strikes in the US.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Doubts Raised over "New" Bin Laden Tape
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 01:39:46 AM »
They did it once, so this wouldn't surprise me..  :-\
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 02:13:59 AM »
I'm actually starting to wonder if there's single leader of "Al Qaeda" that's legit.  Ah the memories... Adam Pearlman was a real wopper...  ::)  This new Bin Laden Tape, boy, he sure does look rejuvinated!!!  I thought he was under the gun on the run...  yet he looks 10 years younger ???

Help Wanted: Photoshop Artist for the CIA... :P

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 01:16:14 PM »
Bin Laden Uncovers Secret Formula to Halt Ageing Process
Bush and Blair look decidedly ropey six years later but Osama retains his youthful exuberance!

Prison Planet | July 16, 2007
Paul Joseph Watson

In his spare time between traversing and hiding in the caves of the mountainous Pakistani border region, Osama bin Laden has amazingly found the time to develop a secret scientific formula that completely halts the ageing process! Don't believe us? Look at the photos, Osama hasn't aged a day since 2001!

Osama in 2001.

Osama in 2007.

Look at the pattern of graying in the beard! Osama's barely aged a day! If anything, he looks younger six years later!

Compare him to Bush and Blair, who have obviously not had access to Bin Laden's remarkable discovery and have aged badly.

Bush in 2001

Bush in 2007

Blair in 2001

Blair in 2007

Don't let tinfoil hate wearing conspiracy theorists fool you into thinking that the new Bin Laden tape was just cobbled together old footage released by the Neo-Cons to justify "staying the course" in Iraq 6 months after the failed surge!

In reality, Osama has achieved an amazing scientific breakthrough and must be captured immediately so that the entire world can enjoy the benefits of eternal youth!
S

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 01:27:34 PM »
Um..why would the neo-cons do this... maybe the fucker is dead and his shitbag organization is putting out the tape. Further nobody from the administration is touting this as proof he's alive. Most people are skeptical.
L

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 02:46:24 PM »
Bin Laden Uncovers Secret Formula to Halt Ageing Process
Bush and Blair look decidedly ropey six years later but Osama retains his youthful exuberance!

Prison Planet | July 16, 2007
Paul Joseph Watson

In his spare time between traversing and hiding in the caves of the mountainous Pakistani border region, Osama bin Laden has amazingly found the time to develop a secret scientific formula that completely halts the ageing process! Don't believe us? Look at the photos, Osama hasn't aged a day since 2001!

Don't let tinfoil hate wearing conspiracy theorists fool you into thinking that the new Bin Laden tape was just cobbled together old footage released by the Neo-Cons to justify "staying the course" in Iraq 6 months after the failed surge!

In reality, Osama has achieved an amazing scientific breakthrough and must be captured immediately so that the entire world can enjoy the benefits of eternal youth!

Maybe he discovered ProArgi9?  ???   ;D

As an aside, it always struck me how intensely Presidents and other heads-of-state age while in office.
They go in with black hair, ...and by the time they're out, ...the whole thing is silver. Can you imagine the stress?
I'm sure Bush isn't under as much of a stressload as his predecessors tho... for obvious reasons.
w

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2007, 02:53:52 PM »
Honestly I think Bush is probably a good guy.  Its the ones pulling his strings that have the problems.  :-\
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2007, 06:03:57 PM »
Um..why would the neo-cons do this... maybe the fucker is dead and his shitbag organization is putting out the tape. Further nobody from the administration is touting this as proof he's alive. Most people are skeptical.
The point is somebody is doing it and often...  I mean, Adam Pearlman :-\  That Osama tape the CIA tried to pass off before :-\ it's on and on and on...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2007, 06:06:15 PM »
Honestly I think Bush is probably a good guy.  Its the ones pulling his strings that have the problems.  :-\
exactly, I think the guy is basically a dolt with good intentions... Dangerous attributes for a president surrounded by psychos..

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2007, 06:08:57 PM »
Benfun, those pics are hilarious... So clearly shows the new picture is far younger than 2001.  The war on terror has been good on ol Osama lol...  A rejuvenating enemy for a perpetual war ;D

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2007, 07:10:00 PM »
Benfun, those pics are hilarious... So clearly shows the new picture is far younger than 2001.  The war on terror has been good on ol Osama lol...  A rejuvenating enemy for a perpetual war ;D

yeah HAHAHA
S

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2007, 06:39:27 AM »

But most intelligent people recognize that it doesn't matter at all whether he's alive or dead.

What he stood for is very much alive and thriving around the world, thanks to our completely unjustified attack on and occupation of Iraq when what we should've been doing was shutting down al-Qaeda and its sympathizers.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2007, 07:01:23 AM »
True......shutting down AQ, as for its sympathizers. We are if u consider most of the middle east an AQ sympathizer. Their flocking to Iraq and we're getting a shot at them. In the large sense your right.
L