Author Topic: Layne Norton  (Read 24957 times)

affy

Re: Layne Norton
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2007, 07:42:44 AM »
layne should seriously get JRod on his show

btw whos the other guy on his show, he looks a lot smaller then layne, but he still won his first pro show

anyone have competition pics of him?  His conditioning must have been amazing for a guy his size to win

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2007, 08:07:50 AM »
Has anyone seen his video?

want a review.

just watched the youtube trailer.

he sounds quite level headed and appears to have a good attitude, but he just seems to be trying too hard to say the right things and somewhat contradicts himself.

he intially says, "i want to be the best natural pro bber in the world." i'm thinking fair enough, like every athlete he is competitive and looking at the top of his game.

then, when referring to 'untested' bbing, he says, "i don't want to compete with them. i just want a piece of the pie." or words to that effect.

thing is, i can't see a guy that really wants to be the 'best natural pro bber' not doing EVERYTHING he can to be the best at his game.

this guy is a professional athlete. it is his livelihood. he is obviously competing with guys that WILL do everything they can to bend the rules without blowing the test ie gh, insulin, androgens they haven't found a test for yet, t3, clen, ephed, whatever.

a professional athlete does not know limits. he/she will absolutely do everything they can to reach the top. no point saying, "oh, he's a nice well rounded guy. he'd never do that." BULLSHIT. a human pro athlete is a narcisist with a one track mind. if he even imagines that his competitors are breaking the rules, well, now you see he wouldn't be at that point in the first place because those kind of guys think too much and too late and don't get anywhere near the top.

he does look natural training and posing in the gym, but he doesn't need to bring it at that point so who gives a fuck. besides, he'd want to keep his receptors fresh for the relatively condensed amount and consitancy of anabolics that he can get away with.

not trying to condemn the man but i've been around long enough to take a professional athlete's word with a fraction of a grain of salt and, i'm sorry, but when a guy's being extra careful not to offend and sound oh so politically correct it sends alarm bells off.

call me a cynic. :-\

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2007, 08:15:44 AM »
just watched the youtube trailer.

he sounds quite level headed and appears to have a good attitude, but he just seems to be trying too hard to say the right things and somewhat contradicts himself.

he intially says, "i want to be the best natural pro bber in the world." i'm thinking fair enough, like every athlete he is competitive and looking at the top of his game.

then, when referring to 'untested' bbing, he says, "i don't want to compete with them. i just want a piece of the pie." or words to that effect.

thing is, i can't see a guy that really wants to be the 'best natural pro bber' not doing EVERYTHING he can to be the best at his game.

this guy is a professional athlete. it is his livelihood. he is obviously competing with guys that WILL do everything they can to bend the rules without blowing the test ie gh, insulin, androgens they haven't found a test for yet, t3, clen, ephed, whatever.

a professional athlete does not know limits. he/she will absolutely do everything they can to reach the top. no point saying, "oh, he's a nice well rounded guy. he'd never do that." BULLSHIT. a human pro athlete is a narcisist with a one track mind. if he even imagines that his competitors are breaking the rules, well, now you see he wouldn't be at that point in the first place because those kind of guys think too much and too late and don't get anywhere near the top.

he does look natural training and posing in the gym, but he doesn't need to bring it at that point so who gives a fuck. besides, he'd want to keep his receptors fresh for the relatively condensed amount and consitancy of anabolics that he can get away with.

not trying to condemn the man but i've been around long enough to take a professional athlete's word with a fraction of a grain of salt and, i'm sorry, but when a guy's being extra careful not to offend and sound oh so politically correct it sends alarm bells off.

call me a cynic. :-\

You hit it right on the spot. Every athelete will do anything in order to win. Layne is just smart, and uses small amounts of Test Prop/hgh/slin/igf. Impossible to detect.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2007, 08:32:54 AM »

There is no professional natural bodybuilding. Hell, there's barely any non-natural professional bodybuilding. That's what kills me about Layne calling himself "professional".... he hardly competes for a living LOL The title "professional" sounds good though but it doesn't really apply to what he does.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2007, 08:36:11 AM »
He looks like shit for the work he put in, some naturals on this board destroy this little cumpilot easely.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2007, 08:36:19 AM »
You hit it right on the spot. Every athelete will do anything in order to win. Layne is just smart, and uses small amounts of Test Prop/hgh/slin/igf. Impossible to detect.
hahahaha, you're a fucking moron.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2007, 09:16:37 AM »
hahahaha, you're a fucking moron.
Why is that?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2007, 09:22:09 AM »
There is no professional natural bodybuilding. Hell, there's barely any non-natural professional bodybuilding. That's what kills me about Layne calling himself "professional".... he hardly competes for a living LOL The title "professional" sounds good though but it doesn't really apply to what he does.

i don't know if he actually gets paid for winning a natural contest (there must be some prize money) but these guys are getting good money on the endorsements and appearances.

maybe that's what he's talking about.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2007, 10:25:25 AM »
Why is that?
  You don't even know Layne, yet you KNOW he's using slin/igf/hgh/test.  He's a 25 yr old college student.  Wake the fuck up.

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2007, 10:36:05 AM »
he would be IMPRESSIVE for two years training.

he has been training for much longer. and his arms are weak. his biceps are decent...lacks tris/ and overall size.   

you are more jeolous than a little junior high girl.....get over it dude....your whole genetics spat is a bunch of BS

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2007, 10:44:40 AM »
Dude, you looked like a botched-up abortion in your YouTube video, so STFU about guys whose used jockstrap you can't bid for in a 'gays only' auction ;D
i have a youtube video?

and i swear to god. th eposters on this board are fucking RETARDED. it pisses me off how stupid you guys are...just go shoot yourself, please.  i said "the worst genetics for putting on mass" that i have ever seen. and 10 douchebags jump on my back saying that i am wrong, he doesnt have "the worst genetics ever". as if that is what i said.     

this dude has been training non-stop, has been totally 100% immersed into the bodybuilding lifestyle for at LEAST 7 years. and this is how big he is.

every natural on this board that has ben training for that long is bigger than him.

and thats what i said. i already gave him the "conditioning part".

i sweaqr to god, if there wasnt a computer screen between m and you retarded-ass posters; i owuld fucking slit your necks open and shit all over whatever small amount of brains are inside your oversized melons. and then track down your parents and piss in their mouths  just for breeding someone as fucking STUPID as you!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2007, 10:50:44 AM »
i have a youtube video?

and i swear to god. th eposters on this board are fucking RETARDED. it pisses me off how stupid you guys are...just go shoot yourself, please.  i said "the worst genetics for putting on mass" that i have ever seen. and 10 douchebags jump on my back saying that i am wrong, he doesnt have "the worst genetics ever". as if that is what i said.     

this dude has been training non-stop, has been totally 100% immersed into the bodybuilding lifestyle for at LEAST 7 years. and this is how big he is.

every natural on this board that has ben training for that long is bigger than him.

i sweaqr to god, if there wasnt a computer screen between m and you retarded-ass posters; i owuld fucking slit your necks open and shit all over whatever small amount of brains are inside your oversized melons. and then track down your parents and piss in their mouths  just for breeding someone as fucking STUPID as you!

lol, lay off the roids a bit candida. do some pct or maybe just get out in the fresh air, but chill the fuck up before you give yourself a heart attack.

btw, milos proportioned melt down. 8)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2007, 10:56:47 AM »
HEY FUCK YOU!!!!!! >:(

;D......juuussssst kidding.

d[-_-]b actin all cool

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2007, 11:02:20 AM »
Layne doesn't have the best structure, but to say he has shitty genetics is just dumb.
genetics is overated. anyone can get big. people at my gym whine about their genetics all the time and blaim that for their crappy results.

then you see them train... probably eats crap to..

affy

« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2007, 11:02:47 AM »
i have a youtube video?

LMAO one of the better meltdowns in weeks...you don't get em like this anymore

Coach

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2007, 11:04:29 AM »
i have a youtube video?

You're an idiot. There may be naturals on this board that are 'bigger' than him, any chump can get fat and be 'big'. But are there any that carry more lean mass in contest condition?

It's pretty obvious you've never tried to get down into contest condition becuase if you had you might realise how much muscle fullness and size you lose as a natural..

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2007, 11:07:13 AM »
you little homo! i am not MELTING DOWN!!!!!!!  ill piss in your mothers mouth too, if thats what you what? IS IT??? DO YOU WANT ME TO URINATE ALL OVER YOUR MOTHERS WHORE-ISH  TONGUE!! cuz ill do it..         ill do it,      ya bitch.

hows that for a meltdown,.......JACKASS!!???

;D

lol.

d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2007, 11:10:09 AM »
DO I LOOK LIKE THE KIND OF MOTHER FUCKER THAT WOULD TAKE KINDLY TO BEING ACCUSED OF MELTING DOWN!!!??????????    FUCK NO!! BITCH I WILL RAPE YOUR VIRGIN ASS LIKE THERE IS NO TO MORROW!!!!!!!!   YOU STUPID FUCKING girl!

;D ;D
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2007, 11:10:57 AM »
damn, this candidate guy is MELTINGDOWN! wouldnt you guys say?

d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2007, 11:12:49 AM »
SHUT THE FUCK UP CANDIDATE!!! I HEARD YOU WERE IN REHAB YOU LITTLE PUSSY BITCH!! AHAHAH. I WOULD KICK YOUR ASS!! FAT BOY LOST SOME POUNDS NOW HE THINKS HES MR. COOL GUY AND CAN GO AROUND TELLING PEOPLE HOW THEY ARE MELTING DOWN. WELL YOU KNOW WHAT, BITCH??  TELL YOUR BITCH SHE STILL OWES ME 5 DOLLARS.......FOR THAT ONE TIME I LET HER SUCK MY DICK!!

HAHAH!
YA LITTLE BITCH!!!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2007, 11:14:05 AM »
lmao.   this 2025 douchebag needs to be put in a mental institution.

is anyone else seeing this??? lol
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2007, 11:15:18 AM »
MENTAL INSTITUTION??!! fuck you black i do nnot need to go in any type of mental thingamajig!! you need to go into a....FAGGOTTT!! institution. HAHAHA!! how do you like them apples, you pussy BITCH!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2007, 11:19:48 AM »
i liked the show alot. both seems like good down to earth guys.

would be good to see other natural bodybuilders in there as well.

maybe Jrod like somone mentioned.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2007, 11:27:23 AM »
i liked the show alot. both seems like good down to earth guys.

would be good to see other natural bodybuilders in there as well.

maybe Jrod like somone mentioned.

what sort of prize money do they get for placing at those shows?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2007, 12:21:44 PM »
You are fucking retarded. Like Coach said, try getting as lean as Layne is and then see how much lean mass you carry. Layne has A LOT of mass for a true natural (assuming he is, can never know for sure). A LOT. I would be willing to bet that if you went on roids for 3-4 years and immersed yourself totally in the lifestyle you still wouldn't carry as much LBM as Layne does in the pic I posted.

You need a reality check.